Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1025 1026 [1027] 1028 1029 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491848 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #15390 on: April 08, 2015, 05:56:53 pm »

Xan, if you touch the skinsuit I will shoot you.
This goes double for me. I will Shackle pulp you so hard the rec room will have a new paint job.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15391 on: April 08, 2015, 05:58:19 pm »

"A WONDERFUL REMARK MARINE. INSTEAD, YOU WILL FIND A SPOT WITH SOME MOVEMENT SPACE NEARBY AND DANCE ME THE DANCE OF YOUR PEOPLE. AND I BETTER SEE YOU BUST THAT METAL ASS OF YOURS, NO SLACKING OFF."

Yaroslav shrugs, goes a few steps away from the scene, puts his flamethrower aside, places his hands properly and repeatedly performs a waltz figure, humming this. He only danced at his wedding before, which was literally ages ago, and first moves come out clumsy, but after three or four iterations he catches up with his own rhythm. After making a few successful moves, Yaroslav finishes his dance with a bow and picks up his weapon.
I'm so sad that you didn't do the Robo.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15392 on: April 08, 2015, 06:02:04 pm »

Xan, if you touch the skinsuit I will shoot you.
This goes double for me. I will Shackle pulp you so hard the rec room will have a new paint job.
Pah, by the time I get to him you'll be on mission and it'll be too late to stop me.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #15393 on: April 08, 2015, 06:23:08 pm »

Tempted to buy that gunpowder rifle on the player market.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15394 on: April 08, 2015, 06:32:28 pm »

Who wants to bet on some permadeaths due to ping pong?
Sig! Onol

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #15395 on: April 08, 2015, 06:35:01 pm »

I wish I had some way of using all my guns at the same time.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15396 on: April 08, 2015, 06:37:48 pm »

Buy more arms!
Sig! Onol

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15397 on: April 08, 2015, 06:38:49 pm »

Duct tape them together and connect them to a single trigger!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #15398 on: April 08, 2015, 06:39:15 pm »

Actually, I could probably do a End Of Tomorrow and attach them to the MK3.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15399 on: April 08, 2015, 06:55:29 pm »

I imagine an anime-esque ping pong battle, with people jumping in the air and hitting the balls with an absurd amount of strength while screaming, the balls bursting into flames that form the images of mythical creatures, the table and the racket breaking from the strength of the blows, people hit by the ball being knocked into walls and the spectators making absurdly long dialogues between each shot in anime time about what secret long lost never before seen technique each of the player is using and screaming things like "believe in yourself!" or "I believe in you!" or "you fight for all of us!".

Assuming I have six credits now, head to the armory and purchase a microwave field manipulator. Ask the AM for the biggest 3-token brain in stock. Request details on said brain's life history prior to purchase.
He was a cheese maker. He had a medical condition that made him have huge guts brains. He was coveted by zombies everywhere.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 07:00:41 pm by Parisbre56 »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #15400 on: April 08, 2015, 07:02:20 pm »

ARM style Ping pong with 1/8th kt bombs.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #15401 on: April 08, 2015, 07:14:23 pm »

@Radio and friends (Council)

So, how about we just go with the Assaultsuit requiring +2 aux and costing fifteen tokens, identical to the BS.  The HRB costs the same, with +1 aux as the council suggested, and gets a 2-token discount if bought without rockets, like we decided before.  Yes, technically it has less material than an AS, but it's virtually identical to a mobility AS in function, so having the same price seems fair.

I don't see why PW would object to any of this.  The AS has always been designed to cost the same as a BS, and the HRB stats were decided by the council.  Would this mean the Assaultsuit can be prototyped this mission?

Also, when the AS becomes standard, can we swap every player-owned BS with an AS?  I think it would be easier for PW, and would be nicer to people like Toaster- and anyone else who buys a BS before they get phased out.

@Comrade P

You wanted to test a prototyped HRB?  Just change your char sheet to have a penalty in a skill you won't use this mission, like exo, and get a bonus in aux.  It's basically the same as getting the axu bonus when you levelup, and I was under the impression you wanted to own an HRB.

Also, I just got paid seven tokens.  Technically, I also own five of the tokens in the team fund, although that depends on how willing RC is to let me take back a donation.  I'd be willing to loan you tokens to help you buy an HRB immediately after this mission.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15402 on: April 08, 2015, 07:55:36 pm »

Piecewise is on IRC right now. Tonight's topic: The sword remodel

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #15403 on: April 08, 2015, 08:01:52 pm »

I imagine an anime-esque ping pong battle, with people jumping in the air and hitting the balls with an absurd amount of strength while screaming, the balls bursting into flames that form the images of mythical creatures, the table and the racket breaking from the strength of the blows, people hit by the ball being knocked into walls and the spectators making absurdly long dialogues between each shot in anime time about what secret long lost never before seen technique each of the player is using and screaming things like "believe in yourself!" or "I believe in you!" or "you fight for all of us!".
Like this?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15404 on: April 08, 2015, 08:02:37 pm »

I can't go on IRC right now, but someone suggest a swimming pool filled with liquid flesh at some point, please.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 1025 1026 [1027] 1028 1029 ... 2205