Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 995 996 [997] 998 999 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491205 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #14940 on: April 03, 2015, 11:54:17 am »

there's no reason for you to apolegize, I meant that I talked it over with pyro over pm.

In my personal opinion, you should never put anything out of nyars box into you brain. In my opinion as space wizard, I'd say +2 in both, and probably ask the AM to be at standby. But I'm just slightly paranoid about exo related nyarsifacts, so take my opinions as you will. You might want to talk about it with Pyro though, I believe she has an idea about what it actually does. If I recall correctly, it might not actually be an amp at all.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14941 on: April 03, 2015, 12:10:52 pm »

I recommend putting the nyartifamp into the player market at a low cost, along with what we think it's descriptors were.

It's not immoral to do human testing on a brainmelter if you make them pay for the privilege.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14942 on: April 03, 2015, 12:15:08 pm »

@Pancaek Huh, thank you. I'll look into it.

@Dorsidwarf Now that's the proper HMRC/ARM spirit!  :P
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14943 on: April 03, 2015, 12:21:25 pm »

Also, RadioControlled, do you think the teams can requisition some of those fine jeeps in the team fund? Being faster makes everything better.

Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14944 on: April 03, 2015, 12:46:18 pm »

Please include base character into that, wiki needs it.
Spoiler: Base (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 4 missions + Heph def (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: after Dcube (click to show/hide)

((not-double-posting edit:
RC: Volunteering for whatever mission wants me, now that I'm done @ doctor / deathcube - will not be bothered if left on-ship, have some ideas for on-ship activities))
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 02:26:35 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14945 on: April 03, 2015, 02:58:27 pm »

I'm melting!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14946 on: April 03, 2015, 03:38:40 pm »

Pan nods and reactivates his stealthskin, going for a walk. He wanders to the barracks and sees a new guy covered in goop looking rather bewildered at some kind of robot. Without become visible, he speaks.

"You new here? Do you realize what's happening to you yet?"

Shhh! Silly ninja robot wizard commissar! You have voice synthesisers, right? Use Northern Green instead!
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #14947 on: April 03, 2015, 03:40:49 pm »

Shhh! Silly ninja robot wizard commissar! You have voice synthesisers, right? Use Northern Green instead!
Nice idea, I'll keep that for another time.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14948 on: April 03, 2015, 04:53:34 pm »

I haven't statted it for the new system

Oh yeah, I forgot this, but: would the people sending prototypes please stat them? I can't hand out stuff we don't know anything about. And to let the council quickly review it, though that can probably be waived if you can get pw to approve in irc or something (be sure to supply logs if you can).

Radio:  Lars can sit out of this mission if you need a spot for another new player.  It'll give him a chance to work on your assignment, anyway. how about we switch out a vet for yet another newbie on a difficult mission full of them. Wouldn't that be great?
FTFY. Anyways, it's nice, but I don't think it'll be necessary.

I recommend putting the nyartifamp into the player market at a low cost, along with what we think it's descriptors were.
Proposed that to pyro a long while ago, he didn't feel like it. Might have changed his mind by now though.

Also, RadioControlled, do you think the teams can requisition some of those fine jeeps in the team fund? Being faster makes everything better.
Was planning on that yeah, some speed will be good to cover more ground more quicker.

RC: Volunteering for whatever mission wants me, now that I'm done @ doctor / deathcube - will not be bothered if left on-ship, have some ideas for on-ship activities
Noted, but probably not, we're already over capacity.

If anyone wants to buy my shard launcher for 7 tokens, now would be the time.
I'm gonna need the tokens, and team fund can't really spare it. Wanna have 2 13 token brains with me, so that I'll have some reserve to work with.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 05:31:48 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14949 on: April 03, 2015, 05:24:44 pm »

I haven't statted it for the new system

Oh yeah, I forgot this, but: would the people sending prototypes please stat them? I can't hand out stuff we don't know anything about. And to let the council quickly review it, though that can probably be waived if you can get pw to approve in irc or something (be sure to supply logs if you can).

MCP-II is technically already "reviewed" by Piecewise in Tinker thread, but I'll make a descriptive entry for Armory. And fleshknitter itself is already there, although prototype-priced.
Which reminds me: Could we, perhaps, send a can (or two) of it as prototype as well? It shouldn't do much harm to Heph budget, I hope, and might be particularly useful for this mission with few medics and no time for fooling around. Fleshknitter is as much medical DIY-kit as I could make it, after all ("pump the stuff in and have your wounds regenerated"). And might finally bring the valuable data of field test (more reliably than three suits across twenty-odd people).

In my medical assistant opinion, a fleshknitter can per team would nicely supplement an Emergency kit and a medifoam can, if we can spare the resources, but is by no means strictly necessary, unlike the mentioned two.
Past Sigs

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14950 on: April 03, 2015, 05:30:00 pm »

If pw allows it, sure, send some of those along. Put it on the shipping manifest and include it in the prototypes on the fund page.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #14951 on: April 03, 2015, 05:46:07 pm »

Could someone use a bit of rebar as ammo in a Gauss rifle.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14952 on: April 03, 2015, 05:53:11 pm »

Eh...yes? Might not end well for you. If it catches the barrel wrong when you fire it, you'd have a bomb on your hands. I think.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #14953 on: April 03, 2015, 05:56:47 pm »

We need to fix that then. I mean, we have guns that can do that now.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #14954 on: April 03, 2015, 06:29:35 pm »

I volunteer to be removed first if any newbies show up, wanting to go on the planet-side mission.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."
Pages: 1 ... 995 996 [997] 998 999 ... 2205