Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 983 984 [985] 986 987 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2488256 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #14760 on: April 01, 2015, 02:44:29 pm »

Two guys get IVAN mod and start pummeling living daylight out of each other. Let's see what happens.

BTW: Is that list final?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14761 on: April 01, 2015, 02:46:14 pm »

Okay then, I'll edit the wiki template and the character calculator to allow that then.

This also means that if my calculations are correct, I just need one more mission to make Flint a master in conventional weapons. And Beirus' character to give him back those tokens he owes him.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14762 on: April 01, 2015, 02:50:57 pm »

...And suddenly, with the new system and the new armory, the 'Corps are practically littered with Masters of all skills  :P
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14763 on: April 01, 2015, 02:51:36 pm »

Just means we're overdue for a lot of permadeaths!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14764 on: April 01, 2015, 02:57:19 pm »

Hmm. Those gene mods give me an idea...
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14765 on: April 01, 2015, 02:58:01 pm »

Okay then, I'll edit the wiki template and the character calculator to allow that then.

This also means that if my calculations are correct, I just need one more mission to make Flint a master in conventional weapons. And Beirus' character to give him back those tokens he owes him.
I thought we were doing a payment plan. I've got one token for the first payment, though. Or if you want it all now, I can hold off on buying the pimp cane.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #14766 on: April 01, 2015, 03:03:32 pm »

I am so going to get venom. Nothing better than a doctor who can poison someone by breathing at them.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14767 on: April 01, 2015, 03:12:58 pm »

@Piecewise What is the stat/skill governing Mind-Machine Interface and nerve nodes used in Avatars? Does the user have to be proficient in Exo, or would he operate things using Aux/Mind?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14768 on: April 01, 2015, 03:20:02 pm »

You know, a character built for unarmed fighting could be really good for black ops missions.

It's part of the reason Milno's Uncon skill is so high. The assassination mission showed that works.

And a large amount of masters means the death algorithm will skyrocket. It might be better for newbies to stay out of the way of groups of vets to avoid being cosmic-swatted.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14769 on: April 01, 2015, 03:23:08 pm »

Welp time to start pumping up END for those gene mods
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14770 on: April 01, 2015, 03:33:06 pm »

@Beirus: I don't need them right now, you can keep them all if you need them. No need for payment plans or anything. But it will be nice to get them sometime, since if you die I'll lose them. I guess I'll just have to stay close to you so that I can keep you alive (or loot your corpse once you die  :P).

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #14771 on: April 01, 2015, 03:35:17 pm »

Now that I've been thinking, I'm actually thing of a venom that will make people fall asleep, then treating injured people will be much smoother.  And maybe the muscle upgrade so I don't need to buy an exoskeleton and be able to do black ops stuff if needed.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14772 on: April 01, 2015, 03:44:56 pm »

Are the proposed "Assault Suits" ready for purchase/testing?  I would like to see the statlines on them.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14773 on: April 01, 2015, 03:50:46 pm »

Not really, no. All tinker kinda stopped for the moment.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14774 on: April 01, 2015, 03:57:29 pm »

Since piecewise is no longer busy with the armoury, you can always jump on him on IRC and force him to provide some answers.
Pages: 1 ... 983 984 [985] 986 987 ... 2205