Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 922 923 [924] 925 926 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2492891 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #13845 on: March 12, 2015, 05:18:31 am »

Anyways, Hey, Heph people. Do you guys all have any particular day when most of you are free? Saturday or sunday maybe? In general I mean, not this particular week.
I've been thinking that the best way to do Heph would be to use it for testing things, examining artifacts and the like, while doing the designing over IRC on one day a week. That way people on Heph get more done and they can play a game rather then typing out text walls that drain my life force.
Well, I'm usually available whenever I'm online and not asleep, which is everyday and for fairly long periods. I'm logged into the IRC channel whenever I'm online, so I'll participate whenever I am physically capable. There is no preferred time otherwise, so anywhere between 10 AM and midnight @GMT+3 I should be available.

Speaking of things that need discussing, we still haven't decided on what ships our shipyard was making all this time, and haven't ascertained and finalized the design of the two new ship classes.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #13846 on: March 12, 2015, 07:53:10 am »

Would a synthflesh bear model work?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13847 on: March 12, 2015, 08:06:37 am »

Its synth-flesh it works for anything with musculature.

Also this is a canine body i found on the wiki but it should give you an idea of just how imposing a synthbear would be.

Hound
An enormous, completely hairless, albino canine, 6 foot at the shoulder, 11 feet long and incredibly muscled. It's head resembles a giant canine, with small, almost round ears like satellite dishes. It doesn't appear to have cheeks, instead it resembles a skull, stripped of all extraneous flesh and leaving only the muscle and bone with a thin sheet of white skin over it. It's nose is almost snakelike, just 4 slits set into the tip of the face, backed by seven independently moving eyes, all arrayed in a crescent, from a single central one and out to the side of the head. It's teeth are clearly metal, polished and so sharp that air hisses over them as the creature exhales. It's body looks mostly canine, though lacking a tail, and it's paws look distinctly odd. They look more like human hands, though larger, with thicker, flatter, and more numerous fingers. Each finger ends in a claw. It's front and back paws look roughly identical.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13848 on: March 12, 2015, 12:16:40 pm »

Most of those things we can do, but there are two that are sticking points: The bullet time and the weird sense. Bullet time is a doctor thing and requires the loss of most of your brain, a good chunk of your personality and results in eventual destruction of the remaining brain tissue when used over time.

What I'm taking away from this is that each and every one of the Doctor's upgrades may be deliberately designed to fuck you over in the long run, and that maybe the soul thing is just a distraction.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13849 on: March 12, 2015, 12:29:24 pm »

I'm sure the Doctor has our best interests at heart.

Also, I just figured out the M16-18 theme; avoidance of combat.  M16 wants a clean getaway, M17 wanted to not shoot up the delegation, and M18 suffered losses whenever it killed the Eater, and clearly shooting Big Momma will do jack squat.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13850 on: March 12, 2015, 12:41:59 pm »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13851 on: March 12, 2015, 12:43:27 pm »

So much for that plan!

What happened to the two in the apartment?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13852 on: March 12, 2015, 12:47:09 pm »

I'm very much anticipating the M18 turn. The fate of the useless desert and its useless people is at stake!

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13853 on: March 12, 2015, 12:50:40 pm »

I worry that we're just dead, but PW is usually more explicit when that happens... Usually.

Also, HEY DICE? ARE YOU OUT OF 6's YET?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13854 on: March 12, 2015, 01:01:58 pm »

We need more Xan to soak up all those overshoots.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13855 on: March 12, 2015, 01:11:53 pm »

I worry that we're just dead, but PW is usually more explicit when that happens... Usually.

You're fine. The barrel of the computer wasn't pointed at you.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #13856 on: March 12, 2015, 01:14:31 pm »

I wonder what Piecewise has in mind with the deal for Kyle's human body.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13857 on: March 12, 2015, 01:20:28 pm »

You're fine. The barrel of the computer wasn't pointed at you.

Ah. Good. The way you described it visually made me think the computer had gone nova or something XD

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13858 on: March 12, 2015, 01:31:29 pm »

Good job team 18. Ya did it. Probably accidentally, but ya did it.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13859 on: March 12, 2015, 01:34:45 pm »

Fantastic shot! And also a terrible incident averted. It's almost like we're maturing into a better, more muscular sort of ARM.

Quick question, piecewise, can we underground louts do a quick wrap-up so we don't hold up the mission?
Pages: 1 ... 922 923 [924] 925 926 ... 2205