Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 904 905 [906] 907 908 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494078 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #13575 on: March 05, 2015, 01:01:05 am »

Locking her in the void is easier, and theoretically excusable.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #13576 on: March 05, 2015, 01:03:30 am »

Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13577 on: March 05, 2015, 01:07:04 am »

I started out around his level and I've only sunk down since.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13578 on: March 05, 2015, 01:23:51 am »

Yeah, until she figures out how to break out/through back in to our reality. Then she'll just erase you from existence
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #13579 on: March 05, 2015, 01:41:28 am »

Yeah, until she figures out how to break out/through back in to our reality. Then she'll just erase you from existence

She already knows how. She took Miyamoto there so that he could receive some sort of ultra secret information.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13580 on: March 05, 2015, 02:09:54 am »

Yeah but if we use moruls suit to drag her there "accidentally" whats more likely, that shell teleport back? or that shell ask morul to push the button again?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13581 on: March 05, 2015, 02:12:39 am »

Yeah but if we use moruls suit to drag her there "accidentally" whats more likely, that shell teleport back? or that shell ask morul to push the button again?

The second one, followed by Morul's decapitation if he refuses, followed by the first one. Followed by Morul's decapitation *again* if he still lives.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #13582 on: March 05, 2015, 02:36:00 am »

The second one, followed by Morul's decapitation if he refuses, followed by the first one. Followed by Morul's decapitation *again* if he still lives.

I'm suddenly imagining Morul as that alien from men in black that regrows their head.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13583 on: March 05, 2015, 04:38:34 am »

I'm down for any plan that involves killing unkillable NPCs.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13584 on: March 05, 2015, 07:13:15 am »

She already knows how. She took Miyamoto there so that he could receive some sort of ultra secret information.

This is really interesting, but since I don't recall anything like that, it must be private knowledge. Now, however...
... can the Doctor find his way out of void? :P
(If he still has the Timmy-ball on hand, I bet the answer is "Yes, and we will pay for that.")
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13585 on: March 05, 2015, 07:26:00 am »

I'm suddenly imagining Morul as that alien from men in black that regrows their head.

It's mostly a function of whether or not he manages to escape the void space before the AM kills him. But let's be honest, she'd give him to the Doctor to fix up into a punching bag as well.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13586 on: March 05, 2015, 07:27:20 am »

Uh, no. To drag the AM into the void means I have to grab them, and that's not happening.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13587 on: March 05, 2015, 09:41:38 am »

This is really interesting, but since I don't recall anything like that, it must be private knowledge. Now, however...
... can the Doctor find his way out of void? :P
(If he still has the Timmy-ball on hand, I bet the answer is "Yes, and we will pay for that.")

It wasn't big secret. Here.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13588 on: March 05, 2015, 09:42:30 am »

I'm pretty sure that the Doctor goes to the Xan school of backup plans.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #13589 on: March 05, 2015, 11:24:04 am »

Wait I thought I read somewhere that people can get their human body back? Am I wrong or does it cost money or what?
Pages: 1 ... 904 905 [906] 907 908 ... 2205