Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 897 898 [899] 900 901 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2493395 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #13470 on: March 02, 2015, 11:58:07 am »

Oh and I was thinking. This on ship stuff as fairly badly damaged the place. We could just scrap most of it and renovate. You guys aren't prisoners anymore, so we might as well try to make the living space more comfortable. Any suggestions?

...Escape pods?
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13471 on: March 02, 2015, 11:59:27 am »

Controls for ship weapons batteries!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13472 on: March 02, 2015, 11:59:39 am »

I thought that newcomers are extracted from stasis when a replacement and/or additional human resources are needed rather than randomly popping up. Or there are no specific rules on that?
Nah, people just wake up now.  There's some handwavium going on for that.
*finger joints crack*
I'm off to writing awakening post then.

EDIT: and where the stasis area is situated on the ship, exactly?
Barracks.
Also, you spawn naked, but you may want to wait a turn before grabbing clothes. My character will be in there trying to grab clothes without setting them on fire, and I'm not sure you want to be in the middle of that.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13473 on: March 02, 2015, 12:03:01 pm »

You guys aren't prisoners anymore

In theory, only.  ;-)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #13474 on: March 02, 2015, 12:04:29 pm »

Barracks.
Also, you spawn naked, but you may want to wait a turn before grabbing clothes. My character will be in there trying to grab clothes without setting them on fire, and I'm not sure you want to be in the middle of that.

Thanks. Also robot body, don't care about clothes. Fire is a more serious concern, though. But I'll be typing the post for a while (I type rather slowly) and I can wait some more before actually submitting it, if you insist.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 02:21:05 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13475 on: March 02, 2015, 12:38:10 pm »

For renovations I vote:

A bar
Shooting range for Nyars artifacts
Temple of Pantheon/Steve
Room for Nyars
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #13476 on: March 02, 2015, 12:44:31 pm »

Oh and I was thinking. This on ship stuff as fairly badly damaged the place. We could just scrap most of it and renovate. You guys aren't prisoners anymore, so we might as well try to make the living space more comfortable. Any suggestions?

...Escape pods?

Seconding this.

As well I like:
Pantheon
Remembrance wall
Handiwork lab
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 01:23:24 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13477 on: March 02, 2015, 01:05:19 pm »

Don't forget that Nyars has a whole new system of artifact labeling now, people with tokens to burn.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #13478 on: March 02, 2015, 01:07:46 pm »

I'm kind of tempted to amp-cloak myself in heat and amp-launch myself upwards as far as I can in an attempt to distract Eatermom. On the other hand, I kind of doubt it would work.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13479 on: March 02, 2015, 01:14:07 pm »

I'm kind of tempted to amp-cloak myself in heat and amp-launch myself upwards as far as I can in an attempt to distract Eatermom. On the other hand, I kind of doubt it would work.
It might not not work.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13480 on: March 02, 2015, 01:17:14 pm »

Actually here's good recommendation for renovations: FREE UNDERWEAR FOR EVERYBODY BY DEFAULT! And more varied clothes as well.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13481 on: March 02, 2015, 01:20:43 pm »

Shooting range might be impossible to fit in, but it'd certainly be useful. But otherwise asteroid-shooting is a fine thing too, so far.

Chapel of Pantheon/Steve, yes.

Wall of Remembrance - yes. Maybe something like a fame hall? It could fit said memorial, certain memorable trinkets, inmates' Movement members' numerous pieces of random art, etc. For example, Milno's Badgersuit MkIII could be put on display there, if he ever retires or moves on to a new model. Same for Gilgamesh. Maybe Ivan's teamkilling gauss rifle (who holds it these days, btw?).

Room for Nyars, most certainly. Maybe something for him to pass time between customers, or somewhere to practice bat strikes.

Maybe indeed a tech-lab or something to facilitate on-board handiwork crafting and customization and all.

Holo-theater, maybe? I am certain this far in the future there have been at least some improvements on basic TV experience. :P

Oh, and yes, maybe share and conjoin our unit's section with another one's to make more space for all the new rooms and allow for some hilarious interaction.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13482 on: March 02, 2015, 01:25:41 pm »

Ivan's teamkilling gauss rifle (who holds it these days, btw?)
Tavik's character has it, at the moment.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13483 on: March 02, 2015, 01:37:06 pm »

I support Honest Nyars' Artifact Dealership, by the way. About time that guy got himself an actual store.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13484 on: March 02, 2015, 01:39:05 pm »

I support Honest Nyars' Artifact Dealership, by the way. About time that guy got himself an actual store.
Every time I think of Nyars I get the picture of Crazy Earl from Borderlands in my head.

Also, this call I'm on keeps talking about "The Council" and it's throwing me off, lol.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.
Pages: 1 ... 897 898 [899] 900 901 ... 2205