Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 894 895 [896] 897 898 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2492305 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #13425 on: March 01, 2015, 12:40:02 am »

it's completely unrelated to water leaks.
I feel like you might be piecewising here and the whole game is based around stopping a disaster caused by someone purposefully making magma leaks or other leaks that aren't water.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13426 on: March 01, 2015, 05:58:14 am »

For that game: wait until you find the most liable, utterly useless character you can. Then name him Miyamoto and make him leader!

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13427 on: March 01, 2015, 12:50:13 pm »

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13429 on: March 01, 2015, 04:48:15 pm »

Only ever played the demo on PS2 of that game that came with I think it was a old Game Master issue.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13430 on: March 01, 2015, 05:13:26 pm »

Someone wanna slap Tiruin out of hibernation?
Oh, she said she had a family emergency a few hours back.
Dunno if that's finished with.
Edit:
((Mmph, family emergency happened; will be posting later--destination: MedBay...as the local doctor.))
Here, she's still offline.
Sometimes I feel like Ti spreads herself too thin. She's in like 50 games, lives in a time zone that only seems to come around every third day and is constantly fighting against her internet connection.

Maybe we should get her a designated surrogate player.

Anyone around here good at being well intentioned but often hilariously self destructive?
((Family emergency == I didn't mention it last Friday/Saturday because of the net condition :-X instead of anything else
...And that yes is @Lenglon. Or SC. :D))

... Tir is really out of the loop, isn't she.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13431 on: March 01, 2015, 05:49:13 pm »

So, I stopped posting in the On-ship thread when I completely lost track of what was going on, especially with the hole in the ship thing. I started reading again at page 1790 normal forum format and still not completely sure what just happened. Can someone explain to me what's going right now and if I'm currently alive or not?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #13432 on: March 01, 2015, 05:58:40 pm »

Time freeze for one person that works like Super Hot. Everyone else is hiding from the the stuff in the R&D department.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13433 on: March 01, 2015, 06:04:30 pm »

Time freeze for one person that works like Super Hot. Everyone else is hiding from the the stuff in the R&D department.
Also, Xan has gone full flesh horror. And reality is collapsing in on itself.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13434 on: March 01, 2015, 06:09:41 pm »

And there was an argument between a high person and a severed head who keeps thinking others are homosexual necrophiliacs.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13435 on: March 01, 2015, 06:25:33 pm »

So, I stopped posting in the On-ship thread when I completely lost track of what was going on, especially with the hole in the ship thing. I started reading again at page 1790 normal forum format and still not completely sure what just happened. Can someone explain to me what's going right now and if I'm currently alive or not?

Since the last time you posted, a few people figured out how to explore the anomaly inside the portal without getting digitized. Everything inside the portal is the physical manifestation of the database of the artifact our section of the ship is trapped in. Literally; a big chunk of the ship is just sitting inside that infinite expanse. The guy who started this by touching the artifact seems to be preventing the artifact from digitizing the section of the ship we're in somehow. However he's doing it, the chunk of metal inside the portal that is the ship is literally glowing, and at the very top, there's a wisp of green light, trying to touch the metal and being repulsed by something. Someone shoved their hand into said wisp of green light and predictably be digitized. An attempt to remove his digitizing arm led to decapitation and the loss of his body, though his head was saved.

Meanwhile, someone else who spent the first half of the event passed out drunk and hallucinating managed to somehow interact with some kind of powerful entity and wake up with knowledge of what the hell was going on. He convinced the scientists who showed up after the portal was melted in the wall to bring the artifact out where the ex-prisoners could get at it. Someone pretty much immediately shot it, causing it to freak out. Specific details of what started happening in this post. It also details where everyone was, and it's only one turn out of date.

To make everything slightly worse, Xan, who is basically the Thing, screwed up and went eldritch horror (again), and now he's got tentacles and stuff coming out of the vents, and if you touch those they start absorbing you.

Also, Auron drank his Christmas potion, which froze time (and everything else; basically absolute zero) all over the ship, apart from behind the anti-fuckery field near R&D, projected from the spikes in the wall. He grabbed the artifact and chucked it into the portal, where it will hopefully destroy itself, and then spent a not-while firing frozen lasers at the pig head in the barracks. Those will either all hit the pig at once, possibly causing a hull breach, or maybe just hitting whatever his gun is pointed at when time starts moving again. Which is next turn.

FAKEDIT:

And there was an argument between a high person and a severed head who keeps thinking others are homosexual necrophiliacs.

Ignore this guy if he starts talking to you IC. He's dead. A few people are pretending to hallucinate his voice, mostly because there's nothing better to do. My character is currently carrying his severed head around, partially out of guilt (I rolled the 1 that killed him) and partially out of philanthropy.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13436 on: March 01, 2015, 09:00:24 pm »

Ignore this guy if he starts talking to you IC. He's dead. A few people are pretending to hallucinate his voice, mostly because there's nothing better to do. My character is currently carrying his severed head around, partially out of guilt (I rolled the 1 that killed him) and partially out of philanthropy.

"Seriously man, if you start hearing the voices of the dead, just ignore it. And whatever you do, don't fucking respond to them. One way connection is bad enough."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13437 on: March 01, 2015, 09:05:43 pm »

Rude

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13438 on: March 01, 2015, 09:59:09 pm »

... Tir is really out of the loop, isn't she.
It's called a double-helix. :I

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #13439 on: March 01, 2015, 10:46:50 pm »

What happened to mission 17?
Pages: 1 ... 894 895 [896] 897 898 ... 2205