Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 786 787 [788] 789 790 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2490604 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #11805 on: December 16, 2014, 04:04:14 am »

Yes? :P
One more time, but less emotes and question marks, just to be sure. Imagine this as the "Are you sure you want to permanently delete this file" warning.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11806 on: December 16, 2014, 04:05:15 am »

Very well then.

Yes.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11807 on: December 16, 2014, 04:07:07 am »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #11808 on: December 16, 2014, 04:07:52 am »

--REWRITE IMMINENT, TAKE COVER--
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11809 on: December 16, 2014, 04:09:44 am »

...Not even less than an hour ago I was still holding that position. Did you honestly think that you asking me that, when you know I've wanted to drop this pretty much all year and the only reason I haven't is because I don't want Jim around at all anymore before I do, would change my mind? Or were you just trying to annoy me one last time?

If you really think I'm doing this to annoy you, then it seems you don't know me at all.

All I've been trying to do is maximize fun for the players of ER. Whether this means giving up my seat on a mission or taking gruntwork off of pw so he can focus on making a better game, or making a wiki so people don't have to endlessly search the threads anymore. After all, having some fun is the implicit goal of forum games, no?

And since you are leaving the game anyways, I tried one last time to steer the outcome in the direction that I think will generate the most fun for all involved. I you think that was wrong of me, then I'm sorry for bothering you, but I still stand behind my reasoning.

Either way, alea iacta est.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 04:14:55 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11810 on: December 16, 2014, 04:14:25 am »

« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 04:23:13 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11811 on: December 16, 2014, 04:19:03 am »

Knew those clone soldiers wouldn't live long.

I hope you've had fun, for the most part at least. You were a good player, game wouldn't be what it is without you. Feel free to come back and play again, if you ever get the desire.

You're free.

>But your body is mine.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #11812 on: December 16, 2014, 04:22:37 am »

Sad to see you go, SC.  You were always one of the best players here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11813 on: December 16, 2014, 04:24:16 am »

>But your body is mine.

Oh, right. Someone retrieve the brain and bring it back to the ship. I was wanting to give the perfect decomp in it to Xan, assuming those can be transferred. If not, oh well. He can have the manipulation amp too, and the microwave amp can be newbie-funded. Also Kedly (if he's still playing?) wanted that permanent painkiller, so make sure he gets that. You guys can divide up the rest of Jim's stuff however you want, I don't care. Just assume everything not equipped (vest, synthbody, amps) is in his locker, so if you want the other stuff you'd have to bring it back or something.

@parting messages: Nah, I really wasn't. :P Take care y'all.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11814 on: December 16, 2014, 04:48:25 am »

For ease of working, let's put all of his stuff that isn't already allocated in the team fund, so it'll be easier to divide. Everyone ok with this? Also, should we divide it between the people on mission, or hand it out to the general public? I think the first option might be easiest all things considered.

I was wanting to give the perfect decomp in it to Xan, assuming those can be transferred.

Yeah, these things won't exist anymore after this mission.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11815 on: December 16, 2014, 04:51:55 am »

Ah. Never mind that, then. Might as well put the tokens from the refund into newbie-fund too. As well as any tokens people happen to owe Jim. :P

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11816 on: December 16, 2014, 04:52:48 am »

Ah. Never mind that, then. Might as well put the tokens from the refund into newbie-fund too.

Very well. I'll try to make sure they'll go to people who really need them.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11817 on: December 16, 2014, 05:25:36 am »

>But your body is mine.

Oh, right. Someone retrieve the brain and bring it back to the ship. I was wanting to give the perfect decomp in it to Xan, assuming those can be transferred. If not, oh well. He can have the manipulation amp too, and the microwave amp can be newbie-funded. Also Kedly (if he's still playing?) wanted that permanent painkiller, so make sure he gets that. You guys can divide up the rest of Jim's stuff however you want, I don't care. Just assume everything not equipped (vest, synthbody, amps) is in his locker, so if you want the other stuff you'd have to bring it back or something.

@parting messages: Nah, I really wasn't. :P Take care y'all.
Free amp? FUCK YEAH

Not that I'm happy that you wanted to leave or anything like that, but free stuff.
Sig! Onol

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11818 on: December 16, 2014, 06:06:23 am »

Rest in peace, Jim.

...As a someone who had been following the game nearly as long, and had several periods of lengthy absence, yes, I understand how much of a strain it sometimes is, and how much it changed over the years. Hell, I even almost quit as well not too long ago when the new roll system was announced.
Fare well, SC. We will always remember you, your character and your contribution to the game here.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11819 on: December 16, 2014, 06:09:41 am »

Yeah, you were fun to have around, and facilitated a bunch of character development.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 786 787 [788] 789 790 ... 2205