Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 719 720 [721] 722 723 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2490279 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #10800 on: November 06, 2014, 08:56:04 pm »

@SC

Oh, it's nothing, Serious.  Unholy just offhandedly offered to assassinate Saint for Radio, presumably because Radio was questioning me after I offhandedly mentioned casually abusing my powers to bribe Xan into letting me experiment on jim.

I found the concept of Auron, of all people, assassinating someone on Hephaestus, of all places, entertaining.  So I asked him how he would go about doing that.  That led to this conversation, which is fairly entertaining.

Buy six revolvers and ammunition for all of them. Buy some sort of container for them too, so I don't look weird walking around with an armful of handguns. Ask if they're any shooting ranges in the city.

Afterwards, take the guns home, and leave them there. Head out to a clothing store, see if they sell any normal clothing that would fit on the skin under clothing, something like a corset.

Don't you think buying six presumably identical guns at once is a bit strange?

Also, any reason you want revolvers?  You're not going to be suppressing those, although you probably wouldn't be able to conceal any suppressor that you could get ahold of easily.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10801 on: November 06, 2014, 08:58:29 pm »

OK, that leads to the next question. Why do you want to experiment on Jim? What's different about him from say, Simus, Feyri, Faith, or anyone else in a synthbody?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10802 on: November 06, 2014, 09:11:38 pm »

OK, that leads to the next question. Why do you want to experiment on Jim? What's different about him from say, Simus, Feyri, Faith, or anyone else in a synthbody?
He misspelled the word "him". He meant experiment on Xan.

EDIT: Reminded of this by TCM's character buying a gun: http://youtu.be/xIpLd0WQKCY
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 09:14:48 pm by Parisbre56 »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10803 on: November 06, 2014, 09:13:39 pm »

Fair enough then. goddamn i cannot wait for M17 to go tits up and Jim to get killed off
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10804 on: November 06, 2014, 10:47:48 pm »

I think robbing Morul would cause more problems than it's worth.  Does he even take the thing off?

I'm curious how you intend to kill Simus, considering she isn't noncombat like Saint.  She actually has a good chance of beating you in a straight fight.
Layers upon layers of planning and preperation.

Also nukes.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10805 on: November 06, 2014, 11:13:02 pm »

I think robbing Morul would cause more problems than it's worth.  Does he even take the thing off?

I'm curious how you intend to kill Simus, considering she isn't noncombat like Saint.  She actually has a good chance of beating you in a straight fight.
Layers upon layers of planning and preperation.

Also nukes.

I bet my phase suit lets me live through nukes.

And Syv, you do recall the building of the command center? Massive underground bunker, and your room is even deeper.

Oh, and U_P - if you don't know why Steve would worry about you coming to Heph and murdering 2/3rds of the command structure because he doesn't care about petty inmate squabbles, you're blind.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 11:22:33 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10806 on: November 06, 2014, 11:21:44 pm »

Yeah nukes was a joke.

There is no way im blowing up he loot id get from killing you.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #10807 on: November 06, 2014, 11:23:18 pm »

Yeah nukes was a joke.

There is no way im blowing up he loot id get from killing you.

Good luck killing me in the first place - wasn't that the (attempted) point of the nuke? As Syv pointed out - Simus isn't a noncombatant, she has a massive equipment advantage that will be widening all the time (if she wishes), and, worse for you, you can't really sneak in, since your implant IDs you.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 11:25:26 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10808 on: November 06, 2014, 11:41:45 pm »

You sure about that? You have any proof they project id signals instead of just recieving activation commands?

Also im pretty sure we are allowed to get them removed now that we arent prisoners, i just left mine in so Steve can prevent me from melting through the hull by mistake.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10809 on: November 06, 2014, 11:43:46 pm »

You sure about that? You have any proof they project id signals instead of just recieving activation commands?

Also im pretty sure we are allowed to get them removed now that we arent prisoners, i just left mine in so Steve can prevent me from melting through the hull by mistake.
Guy tried hacking them once. Saw they had IDs I think.

And you can only remove the implants if you leave ARM to live in a planet I think, like Hephaestus.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10810 on: November 06, 2014, 11:47:11 pm »

melting through the hull by mistake.

Yay I'm doing it on purpose!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10811 on: November 07, 2014, 12:42:58 am »

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10812 on: November 07, 2014, 03:39:12 am »

Do applications go here or in the on-ship thread? It's been a while since I actually made a character.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10813 on: November 07, 2014, 03:40:03 am »

I think people have been mostly using the on-ship thread.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10814 on: November 07, 2014, 03:42:38 am »

Thanks, was a little unsure due to Pig-9 being in process there.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright
Pages: 1 ... 719 720 [721] 722 723 ... 2205