Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 718 719 [720] 721 722 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2489198 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #10786 on: November 06, 2014, 05:14:17 pm »

Heph it is, okay gimme like 2 minutes.

Steal computer from another full synthflesh character, preferably one in a stasis coma.
Or hack the computer so all messages from heph get routed to my computer instead and impersonate them.

Get authorization from heph for my new persona to come to heph and hitch a ride on the next transport back.

Find you, break into your room, open your robobody, eat your brain.

No need to spend tokens.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 05:23:13 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10787 on: November 06, 2014, 05:26:23 pm »

Well, in the category of "completely legitimate money" I should be able to sell my original equipment, probably in the player market, with some good advertising.  That, plus whatever we got paid for the Heph defense (...did we get paid?), plus whatever I might be able to convince Steve I deserve for working on Heph, and anything I might be able to make by selling programs for cheap.  Maybe even donations from others that would be interested in this becoming something they can buy.  That could get ten tokens, at least.

In the category of "get away with, and probably more" bribes of equipment to people to get more money, bribes of equipment to Xan, bribes of not tinkering to PW, bomb threats, hacking, you know. 

I mean, might wanna check with pw to what extent you are allowed to do trade with people on ship. And I do think you got payed, but you spend your last tokens on Nyars boxes. Not saying you guys shouldn't get paid (especially not if you plan on reinvesting the tokens into the player economy and trying to get useful new gear out of it), just advising you to make sure you and pw are on the same boat before you promise stuff to people.

If you start with the latter category though... Let's just say you might find yourself as an unwilling occupant in the Hammer cannon.

Hey radio... gimme 5 tokens and ill eat syvarris character...

Or not eat him... your choice...

Next to the 'how', what I am also very curious about is the 'why' and the 'lolqueh' of it all.

But sure, surprise me. Show me how to eat people on a planet lightyears away while on a ship that has no power. ninja edited.

Quite the long-term plan you have. So there you are, on Hep, having just killed one of our assets on a planet full of weapons and robots commanded by the one person who would have strapped you to a comet on ramming course to the sun without needing an excuse in the first place.

I'm almost tempted to accept the offer just to see things unfold.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 05:29:50 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10788 on: November 06, 2014, 05:31:42 pm »

But Simus will think im someone else?

Ill probably just get the leo treatment.

Or i could eat Simus first.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10789 on: November 06, 2014, 05:32:38 pm »

And how do you plan on fooling Steve, the all-seeing computer overlord?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10790 on: November 06, 2014, 05:34:30 pm »

When has Steve actually cared about inter-inmate feuding?

If it dont break the sword he dont give a damn.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10791 on: November 06, 2014, 05:35:33 pm »

And how do you plan on fooling Steve, the all-seeing computer overlord?
Maybe Heph is like Highlander. Kill the Simus, take the power and authoritah.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10792 on: November 06, 2014, 05:37:50 pm »

When has Steve actually cared about inter-inmate feuding?

If it dont break the sword he dont give a damn.

He started caring since we're fighting his rebellion for him? Saint is a big asset for Hep right now by virtue of being one of it's few really active members.

Hmm. I wasn't kidding when I said I wanna see you try. I'd probably change the rules to 'bring me his braincase' instead of wanton cannibalism (because why kill him in the first place?), but it'd be a good way to test Hep's security.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10793 on: November 06, 2014, 06:42:09 pm »

But... cannibalism...

Still, it would provide me an opportunity to re-appropriate the pill machine.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10794 on: November 06, 2014, 06:45:37 pm »

I have entirely forgotten the apropriate place for my new character.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #10795 on: November 06, 2014, 08:02:58 pm »

That's actually a better plan than I expected, I have to admit.  I had thought the answer was going to be "You know we have hammer cannons, right?", but it's "can't our shock implants identify us?".  I doubt it would work, but it's decent.  I, personally, would set up a nuke, and blow it at a time that I could kill Simus as well as my target, and ideally, wound myself.  That way, I get revenge, alibi, AND authority.  Plus, I don't have to risk a fight that isn't 100% guaranteed.

All hypothetical, of course.

Although, it did make me consider the fact that I haven't really worked on any of my ideas for internal security.  For one, I wanted to make 'extra-elite robosods'- basically, an optimized synthbody with a milnoplated MK.III.  I was going to wait for Sean's MK.III equivalent to finish, and the improved armor to get worked on, but making ten now shouldn't be an issue.

Another thing I'd like to do is build myself a proper bunker that I can hide in, instead of my room.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10796 on: November 06, 2014, 08:19:07 pm »

I could always rob morul for his voidsuit, or take simus phase suit after i hypothetically murder her then use them to enter your bunker.

Or i could bombard it with penetrating radiation.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #10797 on: November 06, 2014, 08:36:32 pm »

I think robbing Morul would cause more problems than it's worth.  Does he even take the thing off?

I'm curious how you intend to kill Simus, considering she isn't noncombat like Saint.  She actually has a good chance of beating you in a straight fight.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10798 on: November 06, 2014, 08:39:20 pm »

To get my Voidsuit, yer gonna have to strip it off my cold metal corpse, and even then good luck, because I've superglued it to my cold metal corpse.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10799 on: November 06, 2014, 08:39:52 pm »

Why, exactly, does Auron want Saint dead? Is there a reason?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 718 719 [720] 721 722 ... 2205