Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 693 694 [695] 696 697 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2488349 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #10410 on: October 25, 2014, 01:22:56 pm »

Mr. J. Smith
Well, whoever bought that place is certainly sticking to the classic placeholder names. Unless they are actually named John Smith.

EDIT: Small question related to mission 16: Are there banks or stock exchanges that span multiple planets or work together with banks from other planets with the use of QEC comms? Or is there currency from one planet that is convertible into currency of other planets?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 01:39:45 pm by Parisbre56 »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10411 on: October 25, 2014, 02:54:36 pm »

Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10412 on: October 25, 2014, 03:10:02 pm »

Uh oh.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10413 on: October 25, 2014, 03:42:19 pm »

Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.
Did the Sheep pop up again somewhere?
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10414 on: October 25, 2014, 05:34:18 pm »

Einsteinian Roulette Bidding Wars, part two: Electric Boogaloo.
Im not even going to bother.

Bur congratulations, youve either made another artifact useless or you youve killed us all.
Seriously, what do you think piecewise is gonna doto the difficulty if a teleporting battlesuit goes on mission?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10415 on: October 25, 2014, 05:41:32 pm »

Einsteinian Roulette Bidding Wars, part two: Electric Boogaloo.
Im not even going to bother.

Bur congratulations, youve either made another artifact useless or you youve killed us all.
Seriously, what do you think piecewise is gonna doto the difficulty if a teleporting battlesuit goes on mission?

Why thank you sir, most kind.

And even if we can reverse engineer it, if sold at a reasonably high price it'll be balanced.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10416 on: October 25, 2014, 05:45:22 pm »

I imagine the gun will balk or blow up if you try to move something too big. It definitely won't be nice and clean, that's for sure.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10417 on: October 25, 2014, 05:46:51 pm »

I imagine the gun will balk or blow up if you try to move something too big. It definitely won't be nice and clean, that's for sure.

Even if we can only make things that are similar to it in terms of potency, that's still a hugely useful piece of equipment.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #10418 on: October 25, 2014, 05:49:11 pm »

And great for breaking into fortified areas.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10419 on: October 25, 2014, 05:50:52 pm »

And great for breaking into fortified areas.
And generally breaking things.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10420 on: October 25, 2014, 05:58:58 pm »

Funny thing is even if its not capable of teleporting a battlesuit your still screwed, because now im gonna have to spend my tokens on a gauss piledriver that fires 7 ton shockwaves.

You sure you dont wanna sell it to me? Im even happy to let heph have a look at it while im off mission. I just cant say that in thread because you never told Auron why miya wanted it.

Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10421 on: October 25, 2014, 06:10:52 pm »

Funny thing is even if its not capable of teleporting a battlesuit your still screwed, because now im gonna have to spend my tokens on a gauss piledriver that fires 7 ton shockwaves.

You sure you dont wanna sell it to me? Im even happy to let heph have a look at it while im off mission. I just cant say that in thread because you never told Auron why miya wanted it.

How is anyone (but you maybe) screwed here? I mean, what's it matter to us what you spend your money on.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #10422 on: October 25, 2014, 06:10:56 pm »

You sure you dont wanna sell it to me?
honestly, I don't care what anyone does with it, I just want this thing out of my hands for the highest amount of money I can sell it for.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10423 on: October 25, 2014, 06:18:57 pm »

How is anyone (but you maybe) screwed here? I mean, what's it matter to us what you spend your money on.
You remember what happened when whats his face punched the cultist door with his kinamp?
Imagine that times ten when im surrounded by newbies, yeah im not the only one screwed by this.

Also no teleporting spider to pull individual teammates out of potential permadeath situations.

You sure you dont wanna sell it to me?
honestly, I don't care what anyone does with it, I just want this thing out of my hands for the highest amount of money I can sell it for.
Sell it to both of us? Its mine to use but i have to submit it for reverse engineering first?

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #10424 on: October 25, 2014, 06:29:33 pm »

I've set up an IRC channel to help alleviate some of the problems with real-time chatting without having to go on plug.dj or cytu.be which both have some notable problems with persistence and reliability.  It can be found at irc://irc.darkmyst.org/#einsteinianroulette for now.  This is mostly experimental at the moment to see whether people are actually interested.
Pages: 1 ... 693 694 [695] 696 697 ... 2205