Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583] 584 585 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494283 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #8730 on: September 04, 2014, 04:09:50 pm »

My face while reading the Mission 14 turn:

That weapon is awesome.
Flint might not be very happy about this, given that it might be a bit dangerous to himself and others.
But screw danger, that weapon is awesome. It has a built in weather control device.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8731 on: September 04, 2014, 05:53:25 pm »

Question is, what kind of weather? Perfectly normal ominous-looking clouds, or another layer of orbital bombardment to help us catch up to Mission 15?

Speaking of which, man, Mission 13 is fucked. I think they're actually about to complete the exact parameters of their mission with zero non-target fatalities, zero collateral damage, and zero unwanted attention.

Not screwing up that hard takes talent.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8732 on: September 04, 2014, 06:49:18 pm »

Question is, what kind of weather? Perfectly normal ominous-looking clouds, or another layer of orbital bombardment to help us catch up to Mission 15?

Speaking of which, man, Mission 13 is fucked. I think they're actually about to complete the exact parameters of their mission with zero non-target fatalities, zero collateral damage, and zero unwanted attention.

Not screwing up that hard takes talent.
It isn't too late for an orbital bombardment. Just saying.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #8733 on: September 04, 2014, 06:50:36 pm »

Sorry, I'm not on planet still.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #8734 on: September 04, 2014, 07:42:59 pm »

Question is, what kind of weather?
This kind, obviously.
Normally I'd be feeling bad about endangering the mission like this, but it's hard to feel bad when you've just figured out you have a weapon of mass destruction in your hands.
Don't worry though, I think there's a way to stop this... if I'm lucky and if I've understood what's going on here correctly.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8735 on: September 04, 2014, 10:34:27 pm »

Ah, peace through superior firepower. Diplomacy doesn't flow from the barrel of a gun, but the UWM wasn't interested in diplomacy anyway.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8736 on: September 05, 2014, 01:15:23 am »

Ah, peace through superior firepower. Diplomacy doesn't flow from the barrel of a gun, but the UWM wasn't interested in diplomacy anyway.

I think it flows through the veins of our enemies. And we have to have Diplomacy flowing free.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8737 on: September 05, 2014, 03:21:29 am »

I think it flows through the veins of our enemies. And we have to have Diplomacy flowing free.
This being in the HMRC training manual would explain everything.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8738 on: September 05, 2014, 05:51:31 am »

Diplomacy must flow!
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8739 on: September 05, 2014, 07:44:59 am »

Diplomacy must flow!

He who controls the diplomacy controls the universe.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8740 on: September 05, 2014, 09:32:27 am »

Maybe Mission 13 guys should tell The Doc they have a present for him? The brain may not be in good condition by time they get back, but it's the thought that matters, right?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8741 on: September 05, 2014, 09:53:03 am »

Or maybe they should gift it to... the Armory Master?
Unexpected twist!

She is a nice person, she might even go as far as restoring him back to full body (with or without a little brainwashing in the process)... and then he'll be forcefully enlisted to the ARM's own HMRC!
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8742 on: September 05, 2014, 09:55:35 am »

Or she can scour his brain for every last bit of info, then give him to the Doc to be his alarm clock.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8743 on: September 05, 2014, 06:59:15 pm »

Or she can scour his brain for every last bit of info, then give him to the Doc to be his alarm clock.

What, he's rigged to become conscious at the time set, with nothing but the feeling of the excruciating pain of being simply a stump of a head, screaming loudly and intelligibly?

Yeah that sounds like The Doc's alarm clock.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8744 on: September 05, 2014, 07:51:18 pm »

Or he just has to look at the Doc for him to start screaming.
Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583] 584 585 ... 2205