Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556] 557 558 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2497574 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #8325 on: August 18, 2014, 03:14:15 pm »

Milno is the only one who can effectively communicate with it, and also Milno is the one person whom the intelligence within that artifact has the most reason to absolutely hate. Kind of an impasse in regards to establishing a dialogue, methinks. :P

Milno can explain the situation, though. If it's intelligent aside from sentient, then it'll probably understand the reasons. I'm not expecting it to love Milno, but as long as it, even if begrudgingly, decides to provide some assistance in the form of easy energy, that'll be enough.

You could Send a message to Simus in-game requesting it be sent to the Sword with the first shipment.

After I return from mission, if I have an in-game reason. Maybe checking if Grate did something good or already gave up/died, which is reasonable.

"Yes, Saint Milno.  You are ever filled with divine wisdom."

Oh god, Lars is copying Milno's accent/speech now.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8326 on: August 18, 2014, 03:16:21 pm »

Hilariously, if you read it in Milno's voice, Lars is clearly being very sarcastic too!

Bloops.  Holdover from The Forgotten Art where my guy is purple.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8327 on: August 18, 2014, 04:25:03 pm »

THE LEGEND NEVER DIES

This made my day.
Yeah, that was awesome. I was going to comment on that when I read the turn but I was going to sleep.
Still miss that guy. :P

Stay in the briefing room to learn about what a typical mission constitutes and possibly talk to some of them afterwards.
Heh. Heheheh.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8328 on: August 18, 2014, 04:26:29 pm »

Maybe Jason could try to get Milno to speak to the Shackle. I'm sure it will love him.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #8329 on: August 18, 2014, 04:36:21 pm »

"Computer, did this really happen in the actual mission?"
>No, of course not. The actual mission actually went much worse.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8330 on: August 18, 2014, 04:38:11 pm »

Maybe Jason could try to get Milno to speak to the Shackle. I'm sure it will love him.

I can see that happening.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8331 on: August 19, 2014, 07:25:02 am »

So Feyri gets down on her hands and knees so Faith can shove Renen back and make him fall over her?

And this is how one can see you're a father of young children, Toaster.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #8332 on: August 19, 2014, 08:29:50 am »

@RC: You could use the snowglobe data to aid with that research. They might have some useful designs as well as new technologies in there.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8333 on: August 19, 2014, 08:55:42 am »

@RC: You could use the snowglobe data to aid with that research. They might have some useful designs as well as new technologies in there.
I think ARESTEVE would be smart enough to look a that data first (no need to reinvent the wheel) but I added it just in case. Thanks.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #8334 on: August 19, 2014, 01:54:10 pm »

((Where was my cylindrical heatshield defence?))

use my manipulator to melt faiths legs and run the fuck away.

If i cant use my amp try sweeping my laser rifle across her legs on dual laser overcharge mode and run even faster.

You've been carried away by Feyri. Quite literally.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8335 on: August 19, 2014, 02:01:25 pm »

Oh, i thought Faith had got me again.
yay for not going to die horribly.

Now how to save pancaek....
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #8336 on: August 19, 2014, 02:04:16 pm »

-snip-
Feel free to take your time with getting Pan out, he ain't going anywhere anyhow. Besides, I think his role in this entire flustercluck of a mission is pretty much over, so no hurry.

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8337 on: August 19, 2014, 05:16:45 pm »

If i have a dex bonus charged, does it apply to everything that happens in my turn, or just one action?

Like if i use it to throw a flashbang, does it still help dodging attacks, for example?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8338 on: August 20, 2014, 08:02:38 am »

I thinks its for only one action.

You guys think piecewise will let haphaestus do something like metal gear rising or dues ex:HR where they can build sexy new cyborg bodies then allow us to buy individual combat enhancements for them like upgraded armor, bullet time modules and active camouflage?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8339 on: August 20, 2014, 08:25:35 am »

You should ask Steve if he has anything useful from Mission 8 (Sharkmist) in terms of footage to use against the UWM.  There might be something useful there.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 554 555 [556] 557 558 ... 2205