Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494220 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #8220 on: August 11, 2014, 03:15:20 pm »

Impossible. I wouldn't even run. You'd just die tired.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8221 on: August 11, 2014, 03:29:47 pm »

If Cecil lives, I think he's going to be doing some VR kinamp testing. Feels like it's really over-due.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8222 on: August 11, 2014, 05:07:58 pm »

This is why you make arms that pop off on a remote.

On an unrelated note my house is packed up and now we're driving to California. Yay!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8223 on: August 11, 2014, 09:03:31 pm »

Gah, forgot to specify my tripwire to be created in the doorway and now im gonna get maimed D:

Perhaps i should throw the cultist leader at her? or threaten to vaporize him with my neo-therm?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8224 on: August 11, 2014, 10:53:51 pm »

So, where exactly is Renen? Because he could be... of use... to Mission 14 around now.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8225 on: August 11, 2014, 11:38:48 pm »

Hes in the room with Auron and Pancaek and the cannon fodder.

i just hope he can restrain faith long enough for my goop grenade to go off.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8226 on: August 11, 2014, 11:40:59 pm »

Fuck yeah! Time for the match of the century! The double-possessed acrobatic synthflesh space-magician versus the cybernetically-enhanced bullet-time ninja samurai!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 12:17:54 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8227 on: August 12, 2014, 12:13:00 am »

Fuck yeah! Time for the match of the century! The double-possessed acrobatic synthflesh space-magician versus the cybernetically enhanced bullet-time samurai!

Yeah... everyone else needs to just GTFO, I want to see these two duke it out. :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8228 on: August 12, 2014, 12:13:58 am »

Fuck yeah! Time for the match of the century! The double-possessed acrobatic synthflesh space-magician versus the cybernetically enhanced bullet-time samurai!
Yeah... everyone else needs to just GTFO, I want to see these two duke it out. :D
Let them stay, they'll be like the folding chairs that people hit each other with. Except with more bleeding and screaming :P
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8229 on: August 12, 2014, 08:28:05 am »

So... what exactly is happening here? The cultist basement extends near the radio tower via dimensional alien fuckery or something? The tracking whatsit got attached to the wrong target?

Hm... come to think of it, we always got into the basement by passing through a sheath of darkness. Not just a wall or something, but an actual void space, right? So the basement we're in is physically located at the radio tower or on the way, and the apartment was selected as a site to lead into it and host the smaller dish because of convenience. That's what that bit about the sewers not matching was a reference to; over here, sewers are ceramic tubes. Nearer to the tower, they're the brickwork or whatever we're seeing via apartment diving.

...right?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8230 on: August 12, 2014, 08:33:49 am »

Sounds like the bubbles from the Planetoid.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #8231 on: August 12, 2014, 08:37:53 am »

Well, everyone seems to be going for straight up murdering Despair. Should I join in or try the hand behind back trick again? Because man, I ain't dying now. Not after all the damage I've survived so far.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8232 on: August 12, 2014, 08:45:51 am »

Well, everyone seems to be going for straight up murdering Despair. Should I join in or try the hand behind back trick again? Because man, I ain't dying now. Not after all the damage I've survived so far.

Maybe go for a big moving wall of force to push her against the opposite wall, so that she won't be able to attack. Or use amp to guide the goop from the nade towards her or something.

So... what exactly is happening here? The cultist basement extends near the radio tower via dimensional alien fuckery or something? The tracking whatsit got attached to the wrong target?

That blackness void might transport peeps to the 'basement' on the other side of town.

Also, pw said in dj chat that Faith's signal cut off about when she basement team heard her.

Also, Auron dropping nades in confined spaces. Nooope, can't possibly go wrong.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 09:21:41 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #8233 on: August 12, 2014, 09:26:17 am »

Actually, Renen is just coming down from the diner.  His turn was to run up there and back, and PW said it always takes the same amount of time to get through the blackness regardless of your speed.  So he's still in there ATM, but he'll probably be back soon.

Pancaek shouldn't try something that requires focusing on Faith; she's too fast, and already dodged once.  I'd recommend he either create a room-wide forceblade, or if he's capable, a lattice of forceblades.  Make her chop herself into little bits when she charges back.

@Radio's question in the Heph thread:
Because
A: I think it's stupid ("Hey, ARESTEVE, what're the chances of the UWM having/developing something we have no knowledge of, which can decimate our forces?")  A.I.s are not genies.
B. I'm already asking a lot.
C. The only reason it would be in my post rather than yours is because Saint's asking, and he's not gonna ask that.  (See A)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8234 on: August 12, 2014, 09:30:38 am »

D: That's some big red text.
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 2205