Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 490 491 [492] 493 494 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2489010 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #7365 on: July 22, 2014, 04:56:10 pm »

Lerman is probably buying a machine gun after this mission. Teamkilling aside, they are really fucking effective. Then again, Lerman with amps seems like more fun.
Remember to add the 'if he isn't blasted out an airlock' thing to that.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #7366 on: July 22, 2014, 05:12:49 pm »

Lerman is probably buying a machine gun after this mission. Teamkilling aside, they are really fucking effective. Then again, Lerman with amps seems like more fun.
Remember to add the 'if he isn't blasted out an airlock' thing to that.
They didn't do that to me and I started overshooting shortly into my first mission and only got worse from there, they can handle Lerman.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7367 on: July 22, 2014, 05:14:23 pm »

I meant for the team killing he did.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #7368 on: July 22, 2014, 05:15:56 pm »

We'll see whatever Miyamoto has planned.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7369 on: July 22, 2014, 05:18:02 pm »

Lerman is probably buying a machine gun after this mission.

Pffahahaha.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7370 on: July 22, 2014, 07:23:54 pm »

Since you won't ruin the surprise, will you at least tell me if you're killing him or not? I would like Lerman to say a few words, if the former is the case.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 07:28:36 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7371 on: July 22, 2014, 07:57:12 pm »

@Pufferfish: If I were you, I'd alter your action. It's the second time you talk about using a combination of your amp and monorazor in a way that's likely to end in some manner of problem/disaster.

In case you need further explanation: the monorazor looks vaguely like a hacksaw shape-wise, except the saw is substituted by an extremely fine vibrating wire that causes the hurt when the monorazor is activated. The armory's kinetic amp comes as a glove, IIRC, with the amp (working part) itself being positioned roughly over your knuckles. Both are extremely deadly in their own way.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #7372 on: July 22, 2014, 08:53:05 pm »

Since you won't ruin the surprise, will you at least tell me if you're killing him or not? I would like Lerman to say a few words, if the former is the case.

It wouldn't really be fair to kill Lerman, since he was mind controlled; I highly doubt Radio would do so.  Hell, I doubt he would permakill Lerman even if he hadn't been MC'd- we've had plenty of intentional murders, most of which went basically unpunished.  Sure, death is the most common punishment for minor infractions, but the punishments for murder are typically closer to a time-out.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7373 on: July 22, 2014, 08:59:27 pm »

@Pufferfish: If I were you, I'd alter your action. It's the second time you talk about using a combination of your amp and monorazor in a way that's likely to end in some manner of problem/disaster.

In case you need further explanation: the monorazor looks vaguely like a hacksaw shape-wise, except the saw is substituted by an extremely fine vibrating wire that causes the hurt when the monorazor is activated. The armory's kinetic amp comes as a glove, IIRC, with the amp (working part) itself being positioned roughly over your knuckles. Both are extremely deadly in their own way.

Oh it's over the knuckles? Man I thought the whole glove worked such that it increased the force put out by the whole thing. Which is why I was gonna brick-throw.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7374 on: July 22, 2014, 09:02:50 pm »

It is possible to toss the bricks into the air and punch them at your enemies.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7375 on: July 22, 2014, 09:05:23 pm »

Oh it's over the knuckles? Man I thought the whole glove worked such that it increased the force put out by the whole thing. Which is why I was gonna brick-throw.
Common misconception. Somebody should really make an illustrated guide to basic ARM weaponry sometime, even if R&D is working hard on making the current lineup obsolete.

It is possible to toss the bricks into the air and punch the dust vaguely at your enemies.
This is theoretically a thing you can do, yes.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7376 on: July 22, 2014, 10:19:54 pm »

It is possible to toss the bricks into the air and punch them at your enemies.

Unless the bricks turn to dust when you punch them with the amp.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #7377 on: July 22, 2014, 10:32:24 pm »

Common misconception. Somebody should really make an illustrated guide to basic ARM weaponry sometime, even if R&D is working hard on making the current lineup obsolete.
/me raises hand.

Willing to do an illustrated guide here.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7378 on: July 22, 2014, 10:33:45 pm »

Amps are boring as hell. MG all the way!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7379 on: July 22, 2014, 10:39:44 pm »

Well, at least I can punch a wall to get the hell out of a situation!
Pages: 1 ... 490 491 [492] 493 494 ... 2205