Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2488969 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #7110 on: July 17, 2014, 10:41:24 pm »

Hi, my name is Morul. I like strong omnicidal women and long walks through the shrapneled remains of low-value residential areas.
Who doesn't? Except for omni part, personally, I like my partners to have a bit more focus in their murderous intent.
May I sig this please?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7111 on: July 17, 2014, 10:51:36 pm »

Go for it.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7112 on: July 17, 2014, 11:25:09 pm »

I would like to just throw this out there as a heads up to Mission 15. Please don't forget that Jason is still lying in the APC in a coma.

Psh, it's not my job to pay attention to the whereabouts of you silly-heads! >.>
Although personally I (and Jobasio, for that matter) didn't really want to lose the APC. We've already developed a sort of sentimental attachment to it, especially since driving the thing was probably the first useful thing we've done since crawling out of that stasis pod.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7113 on: July 18, 2014, 12:20:08 am »

Those of us on mission 13 might want to hurry things along, just to be on the safe side, when the inevitable planet-wide manhunt/small war/planet glassing happens. Just sayin'.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7114 on: July 18, 2014, 12:27:14 am »

man, these missions are all going to shit fast xD with possibly an exception to the assassination mission (I haven't gotten around to reading it yet) also, did we really leave Jason behind? Didn't one of us drag him to a hidey hole with us? It seems a bit dickish to leave him in the APC when we knew that military was coming
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7115 on: July 18, 2014, 01:02:22 am »

I think Mesk was supposed to do it, but Remalle missed that turn and nobody got around to it. Or maybe PW considered it done and at this rate he's just going to he left buried under the snow.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #7116 on: July 18, 2014, 01:42:14 am »

I'm sure that there are quite a number of people on this planet who would very much prefer to be buried under six feet of radioactive snow rather than be where they are right now.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #7117 on: July 18, 2014, 01:46:22 am »

I'm sure that there are quite a number of people on this planet who would very much prefer to be buried under six feet of radioactive snow rather than be where they are right now.
Except for the entirety of mission 15, of course.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7118 on: July 18, 2014, 01:49:44 am »

I dunno, I think Vincent is pretty happy that the atoms that make up his body are currently still grouped together and buried under snow, rather than sitting in the bottom of the new lake we just created.

Also @Beirus: I'll make sure Vincent seeks out and drags Jason with the remainder of the group after transportation has been secured, we have lost enough teammates already xD
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 01:52:36 am by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7119 on: July 18, 2014, 01:51:06 am »

You know, I'm wondering now. If Mission 15 steals the Military Vehicle and books it, will Steve know where to pick them up? They already used the flares to mark the APC...unless they head for the nearby research outpost that was mentioned, take it over, and hope they have the necessary equipment to contact Steve.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7120 on: July 18, 2014, 01:53:46 am »

I didn't think of that. I was kind of just assuming our suits had some way of maintaining contact with Steve, that the storm was getting in the way of.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7121 on: July 18, 2014, 02:50:38 am »

Ok, I'd like everyone that is willing to go in as backup state so clearly and bold it. Note that this is NOT a guarantee you'll be in, I just wanna see who's available.

There are a few restrictions and such though:
- Your character must be willing to follow orders to the letter. You wanna play an anarchist, sure, but that wouldn't be the kind of person Miya would pick for a situation like this.
- No rampant looting, we are going to bail out the wounded in the first place. We'll see if the mission is salvageable after that.
- I need to know ASAP. I'll want to present my strike team to pw on time.
- Whatever I might be forgetting right now.

Note that if I can assemble a decent strike team with enough veterancy, I might not be going myself, to prevent... 'escalation'. I'll have to see what assets can be made available.
Interested
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #7122 on: July 18, 2014, 06:52:30 am »

((As funny as it might be, I'd say that Miyamoto should pick someone other than my character unless he's somehow more useful than other candidates. Mostly since I doubt he'd be heavily useful on the mission :P))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #7123 on: July 18, 2014, 07:04:47 am »

I'll pass on Gorat joining the cavalry. He himself would be interested, but I want that next amp first for real, and I don't think I'd get it in time.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7124 on: July 18, 2014, 07:57:15 am »

How much money do you need?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 2205