Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 468 469 [470] 471 472 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2490779 times)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #7035 on: July 17, 2014, 12:06:34 am »

I don't think you guys need to worry about Lerman right now...
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7036 on: July 17, 2014, 12:16:48 am »

Syvarris, you're also assuming converting the fleshpits took no time..

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7037 on: July 17, 2014, 06:57:49 am »

:P as long as I die IN episode rather than in commercial
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #7038 on: July 17, 2014, 09:57:49 am »

Assuming that no other weapons are aimed at Gorat, he turns to the target.

"You! You can stop this! Come with me!"

Charge Exo bonus. Try to convince the target to come with me. Hope the target speaks my language.
LOVE your idea! Sticking to your buff. Very good!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #7039 on: July 17, 2014, 09:59:24 am »

*Sigh*

I don't feel like copy pasting the quotes, but look at the last two.  The first said that the fleshpit would be ready 'not the next turn, but the turn after that'.  That was on June 30th, and Heph turns are every other day, so it would have finished July 4th.

Then I asked again on July 4th, switching to converting the whole fleshpit because apparently I had misunderstood what a fleshpit was.  PW said that the batch of brains would finish in a week.  Presumably, that's four days for the conversion, three for the brains to grow.  4+3=7.  Which means the first batch came out on July 11th.

As to sean stating that days might be working differently... Well, maybe the fleshorror paused everything, because it's now mere minutes between turns, but we still would have fifty sods.  I'll ask.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #7040 on: July 17, 2014, 10:29:27 am »

Assuming that no other weapons are aimed at Gorat, he turns to the target.

"You! You can stop this! Come with me!"

Charge Exo bonus. Try to convince the target to come with me. Hope the target speaks my language.
LOVE your idea! Sticking to your buff. Very good!

It's not completely wrong this time. ;)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #7041 on: July 17, 2014, 10:58:09 am »

*Sigh*

I don't feel like copy pasting the quotes, but look at the last two.  The first said that the fleshpit would be ready 'not the next turn, but the turn after that'.  That was on June 30th, and Heph turns are every other day, so it would have finished July 4th.

Then I asked again on July 4th, switching to converting the whole fleshpit because apparently I had misunderstood what a fleshpit was.  PW said that the batch of brains would finish in a week.  Presumably, that's four days for the conversion, three for the brains to grow.  4+3=7.  Which means the first batch came out on July 11th.

As to sean stating that days might be working differently... Well, maybe the fleshorror paused everything, because it's now mere minutes between turns, but we still would have fifty sods.  I'll ask.
I feel like we should set up a "Queue" for projects, basically a list of on going things and their projected date of completion to keep a better handle on this. 

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7042 on: July 17, 2014, 12:35:11 pm »

You are all so boned.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7043 on: July 17, 2014, 12:37:08 pm »

On a scale of one to five to measure how screwed mission 14 is, I'd need three digits to express it.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7044 on: July 17, 2014, 12:39:21 pm »

If I could see what's going on I'd suggest getting out of there while Faith and the cops keep each other distracted.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7045 on: July 17, 2014, 12:40:04 pm »

No fuck no why no
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7046 on: July 17, 2014, 12:40:37 pm »

As long as the consequences don't spill our way, Mission 13 can rest easy knowing it would be rather hard to screw up in a way that outshines Missions 14 and 15.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7047 on: July 17, 2014, 12:42:08 pm »

Pfft, yeah. That's what we thought, now look where we are.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7048 on: July 17, 2014, 12:44:44 pm »

As long as the consequences don't spill our way, Mission 13 can rest easy knowing it would be rather hard to screw up in a way that outshines Missions 14 and 15.

There's still a brand new amp to overload!  I could try to convert the entire city we're in to Steveism.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #7049 on: July 17, 2014, 12:55:29 pm »

So I guess Lerman can get back on his turret after all.

In best D&D fashion, I think about now is the time when you all go out in a blaze of glory, SWAT included. Morul's brain is out of juice, and Pancaek should be refreshed enough to do a repeat performance on Faith. The rest just comes down to massive firepower and, hopefully when the dust clears there will be someone to explain themselves, and nobody to explain to.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 468 469 [470] 471 472 ... 2205