Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2495221 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #5940 on: June 12, 2014, 08:43:27 pm »

Denzel simply has an orange accent.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5942 on: June 12, 2014, 09:20:34 pm »

As I've said before, Jack has a German accent.

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5943 on: June 12, 2014, 09:45:33 pm »

I wonder what accent people think Feyri sounds lke.
For that matter, how does Jim or Lyra sound like.
Faith?
I've been reading Faith with a british accent. Sort of like… a british spy? jewel-thief? tomb-raider?
Feyri seemed to have a normal accent. Like, kinda sweet and smooth but totally normal? I can't actually think of any actors who have this accent o.O but lots of real-life people do.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5945 on: June 12, 2014, 10:13:16 pm »

teal teal teal
Welp. Now she sounds like this.

Btw if that bothers you what should she sound like? Because i think gangsta anime catgirl is actually pretty fun.

BOTTOM OF THE NINTH AND A N***A GOTTA SCORE/NOW I MOVE ON TO THE NEXT FLOOR
HERE COMES THE 3 TO THE TWO TO THE ONE/HOMEBOY TRIPPIN', HE DON'T KNOW I GOTTA' GUN/WE GON' MAKE EM' POP, MAN WE DO THIS SHIT FOR FUN/YOU AIN'T GOT ONE N***A? YOU BETTER RUN!

Maybe a bit lower pitched though, but I feel that nyanners captures the essence of thug catgirl pretty well.

20000 Electrical Volts straight to the nipples.

...So Saint sounds like this idiot?

Huh.  I would have expected him to sound older, considering he's twenty seven now.

Not literally voltage, but internal feeling. Like have you ever had a girl reject you and you're like, "Man, that really electrically fries my nipples"?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5947 on: June 12, 2014, 10:38:40 pm »

Dang it TCM.

Also, could someone explain Tinker to me? I think it's what I want to use for my idea but I'm not sure.
Also, the massive hole in my gut is going to be a boon if my idea is feasible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5948 on: June 12, 2014, 10:41:23 pm »

Dubley has a canadian accent.
Really? I would have thought Canadian would have been more of a brown, maybe with a white glow. Heck if I know why, though.

Also, could someone explain Tinker to me? I think it's what I want to use for my idea but I'm not sure.
Also, the massive hole in my gut is going to be a boon if my idea is feasible.
Tinker is a virtual-reality program that simulates things, letting you create and test devices without spending dozens of tokens on failed prototypes and countless turns repairing damage.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5949 on: June 12, 2014, 10:41:46 pm »

Paris:  While I am a fan of the first one (especially the pelvic thrusting) I feel I must counter with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfkHkdu5IEI&feature=kp
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5950 on: June 12, 2014, 10:42:21 pm »

Dubley has a canadian accent.
Really? I would have thought Canadian would have been more of a brown, maybe with a white glow. Heck if I know why, though.

Thick maple syrup poured atop a layer of pure snow.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5951 on: June 12, 2014, 10:49:52 pm »

I'm not sure what Lars sounds like.
Lars has that preacher voice, where he enunciates all his words and sentences clearly, and projects his voice so that everyone in the room can hear it at all times, but without sounding overly loud or weird / strange.

BOTTOM OF THE NINTH AND A N***A GOTTA SCORE/NOW I MOVE ON TO THE NEXT FLOOR
HERE COMES THE 3 TO THE TWO TO THE ONE/HOMEBOY TRIPPIN', HE DON'T KNOW I GOTTA' GUN/WE GON' MAKE EM' POP, MAN WE DO THIS SHIT FOR FUN/YOU AIN'T GOT ONE N***A? YOU BETTER RUN!

Maybe a bit lower pitched though, but I feel that nyanners captures the essence of thug catgirl pretty well.
Haha that is actually pretty damn close to what i was imagining :) except i made it higher pitched in stead of lower… because humour

Paris:  While I am a fan of the first one (especially the pelvic thrusting) I feel I must counter with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfkHkdu5IEI&feature=kp
Haha okay… that is hilarious and i'm gonna jam that in as Lars's voice for as long as it sticks :D

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5952 on: June 13, 2014, 02:20:43 am »

I want to make a cannon that shoots pressurized air. Maybe make it use a weapon skill I have.
Sounds like The Doctor's baton, which I believe uses Unconventional.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5953 on: June 13, 2014, 04:01:17 am »

((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #5954 on: June 13, 2014, 06:10:20 am »

Quote from: Piecewise
The rifle performs admirably. Great penetration against most forms of armor and quite effective if the shard detonates inside the target. Against completely unarmored targets it has a habit of just piercing straight through and not detonating till after, but it's still punching straight through them, so it's at least as effective as a normal, smaller caliber Gauss rifle.

6.I assume this is only for the highly charged semi-auto shots?  Because all sizes of shards except the maximum stuck into targets when I first tested it.  If this is standard shards somehow, reduce the minimum power for shots so they stick into unarmored targets, but retain the armor-piercing mode with the dial.

Your smallest projectile is a 2-inch long, half-inch thick sharpened crystal shard.

The .50 BMG round used in anti-materiel sniper rifles is only 0.139 inches longer and 0.11 inches thicker than that. And although it likely travels at a greater velocity, it is nowhere near that sharp.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 2205