Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 376 377 [378] 379 380 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494188 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #5655 on: June 06, 2014, 07:29:27 pm »

I know, I'm just making a joke to see how badly people would lose their shit over it. :P

Evidently no one has so far, so I guess that's good.

I got that, but it's pretty dangerous pulling that shit nowadays with Toady looming over this thread. I've had to hold myself from saying stuff because I don't want it to end up with someone getting locked out. :X
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5656 on: June 06, 2014, 07:31:11 pm »

Wait you mean we arent going to go kill lots of people and steal all their stuff because we dont like the fact that they like something that we dont?

Im sad now.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5657 on: June 06, 2014, 07:31:34 pm »

Eh, I guess you're right TCM. :|
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5658 on: June 06, 2014, 07:34:45 pm »

Wait you mean we arent going to go kill lots of people and steal all their stuff because we dont like the fact that they like something that we dont?

Im sad now.

Don't worry, of course we are!
It's just that instead of "creepy bright-coloured mutant ponies" the thing they like is called "stable-yet-ruthless all-powerful government"! ;D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5659 on: June 06, 2014, 08:15:27 pm »

Im sad now.

It's just that instead of "creepy bright-coloured mutant ponies" the thing they like is called "stable-yet-ruthless all-powerful government"! ;D
Yeah but government property is all mass produced garbarge, i waana take something with immense sentimental and monetary value then bastardise it and use it to kill the previous owners friends.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #5660 on: June 06, 2014, 09:01:06 pm »

Yeah but government property is all mass produced garbarge, i waana take something with immense sentimental and monetary value then bastardise it and use it to kill the previous owners friends.

It might be mass-produced garbage, but until Hephaestus really gets going, it's way better than our mass-produced garbage.  Also it's free- yain't never getting our stuff free.

...Ponies have immense sentimental and monetary value to you?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5661 on: June 06, 2014, 09:18:16 pm »

Im sad now.

You could go take over the UWM TV/HoloTV stations and ruin their shows.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5662 on: June 06, 2014, 09:25:24 pm »

We actually do know how large they are, because Lars has one right now.  They're the size of a fat suitcase.

Maybe Lars can get it mounted into the theoretical battle suit he's maybe possibly going to get someday.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5663 on: June 06, 2014, 09:26:02 pm »

What would we replace their shows with? Funny death and destruction? I think they already have that covered. But then again, ours would be funnier 'cause we don't (usually) try to cause widespread death and destruction, it just sorta...happens.

Edit: Actually, thought. We could just have a show called "Medics of the HMRC ARM". We would get all the viewers forever. Please don't let me die because I'm making fun of all the medics, it's a joke I swear. :'(
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 09:30:46 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5664 on: June 06, 2014, 09:26:47 pm »

So, slapstick?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5665 on: June 06, 2014, 09:29:24 pm »

What would we replace their shows with? Funny death and destruction? I think they already have that covered. But then again, ours would be funnier 'cause we don't (usually) try to cause widespread death and destruction, it just sorta...happens.
Easy, we tear them down from the inside by having people teach the great will of Steve.

Also, everyone gets their own channel to run for varieties sake.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5666 on: June 06, 2014, 09:41:30 pm »

Edit: Actually, thought. We could just have a show called "Medics of the HMRC ARM". We would get all the viewers forever. Please don't let me die because I'm making fun of all the medics, it's a joke I swear. :'(

We could give Lars his own evangelical show. If nothing else, maybe we could genetically engineer a hypnotoad and put it on all the channels with ARM propaganda playing in the background.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5667 on: June 06, 2014, 10:33:10 pm »

And also let's be real for a minute. No matter how popular (or over-rated, depending on your opinion) MLP is, it is NOT going to last several thousand years. Nothing does, and that's a good thing.
I dunno, the Torah's had a pretty dedicated fanbase for millennia, despite fanboys being persecuted for a while. Even genocided by people who cared more about people liking the books they liked, a few times. People were really dedicated to the works they liked at that time.

If nothing else, maybe we could genetically engineer a hypnotoad and put it on all the channels with ARM propaganda playing in the background.
Hypnotoad? Don't be silly. Now, [research failed] I don't actually care about this joke anymore.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5668 on: June 06, 2014, 10:51:31 pm »

So GWG is saying that the only way the MLP fandon could survive is if there is a religion based on it?
That's terrifying.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5669 on: June 06, 2014, 10:53:58 pm »

I'm not going to extensively argue with you GWG, if only so you don't get muted/banned over nothing, but really? Comparing a kid's show to scriptures? That's just silly.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 376 377 [378] 379 380 ... 2205