Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 375 376 [377] 378 379 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2493979 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #5640 on: June 06, 2014, 04:22:35 am »

@Irony: I think she talked about her "commander", the one that died? There was also her family, although she didn't say much about them.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5641 on: June 06, 2014, 04:25:33 am »

I had a thought - Lars should get one of those quantum entanglement communicators, so that he has a direct line to Steve at all times.

Too bad I can't find out how large they are or how much they cost, though.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #5642 on: June 06, 2014, 11:56:03 am »

We actually do know how large they are, because Lars has one right now.  They're the size of a fat suitcase.

Hey, Piecewise!  I probably don't need to ask this, but are you going to be using all the questions we posted after the last talk, or only those that have been posted since your message?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5643 on: June 06, 2014, 01:20:17 pm »

We actually do know how large they are, because Lars has one right now.  They're the size of a fat suitcase.

Cool. Now to figure out how to graft it to a brain. Or, perhaps, substituting a robot body's brain with a QEC to create a control unit with no delays.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5644 on: June 06, 2014, 01:50:11 pm »

Get the feeling he never did take her up on that.

I think I did and she talked about a guy that led some of the missions she was in and acted like a good ol' hero. Also, posting in the mission thread when I feel less braindead.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #5645 on: June 06, 2014, 06:13:13 pm »

Not to mention that messing with the VR system, even at the software level, is liable to cause damage to it... and I'd rather not risk that. *glances warily at Simus*
Ah, say no more, I wouldn't want to anger Simus by desecrating the Temple of Tinker that is VR.
Think we could get Lars to make Simus some sort of demi-god of Tinker in the pantheon? :P

Plus, I understand that you prefer to make choices that increase the chances a certain project has of getting produced... ;)

Also, Paris, why didn't you stay on Hephaestus?!  You should really be here, helping us IC.
Short answer: Even though I was conflicted about it, I decided it would probably be for the best, both in terms of what I had to offer and my enjoyment to stay on the Sword. Although had my magic-crystal-ball told me that I would be sitting this mission out and that I could rejoin the Sword once this mission ended (or that there would be some interesting combat situation on Hephaestus we couldn't solve simply by throwing sods at it), I would had chosen to stay on Hephaestus.

Spoiler: Long answer (click to show/hide)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5646 on: June 06, 2014, 07:05:59 pm »

Is the MLP fandom still in existence somewhere in the universe? We should totally go destroy that, guys.

Why we gotta' be like that.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5647 on: June 06, 2014, 07:09:32 pm »

That is pretty petty.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5648 on: June 06, 2014, 07:12:16 pm »

Im all for it, they might have some sweet loot.

Like i dunno, robo-ponies we could give to sean for antons artee project.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5649 on: June 06, 2014, 07:16:05 pm »

Im all for it, they might have some sweet loot.

Like i dunno, robo-ponies we could give to sean for antons artee project.

PW already confirmed that there's a lack of any MLP fandom, or for that matter any fandom inspired people, area, events, or objects anywhere in the ER Universe, for the sake of keeping this all his own original straight-off-the-dome creation, which I can definitely respect.

Also, last time robo-ponies were brought up some people went nutz.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5650 on: June 06, 2014, 07:19:50 pm »

And also let's be real for a minute. No matter how popular (or over-rated, depending on your opinion) MLP is, it is NOT going to last several thousand years. Nothing does, and that's a good thing. Go read 'Melancholy Elephants' by Spider Robinson if you disagree.

Also this gives TCM's character the chance to create a show about magical ponies who are strangely similar to ARMs members in an attempt to get the resistance over with the young female demographic and accidentally the everyone or something. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5651 on: June 06, 2014, 07:24:53 pm »

Also this gives TCM's character the chance to create a show about magical ponies who are strangely similar to ARMs members in an attempt to get the resistance over with the young female demographic and accidentally the everyone or something. :P

Maybe May, but D'usse wouldn't do anything like that.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5652 on: June 06, 2014, 07:26:17 pm »

I know, I'm just making a joke to see how badly people would lose their shit over it. :P

Evidently no one has so far, so I guess that's good.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5653 on: June 06, 2014, 07:28:20 pm »

RRRAAAAAGHH HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAN GRRGGHGHHG I AM SO ANGRY
* Yoink has an aneurysm and collapses.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5654 on: June 06, 2014, 07:28:55 pm »

* SC makes a chalk mark on the wall.
Pages: 1 ... 375 376 [377] 378 379 ... 2205