Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2490045 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #4770 on: May 23, 2014, 08:40:04 am »

Search the machine for any kind of fairly-powerful back-mount computer, failing to find one, make one capable of running VR.

((5 cookies say that Maurice uses the MFM as a distraction and cuts up Travis while Travis goes after the MFM.))
Turns out there actually are computers designed specifically to be carried on the back. Huh. You look for one that is good enough to run tinker and check its price. 9 tokens.

9 tokens might break the bank, though.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4771 on: May 23, 2014, 08:59:47 am »

I think I'll finish up my Halberd Mech design and test it on one of the missions.

Then use tinker to design other weapons or vehicles.

You could also lend the APC to one of the missions if you want
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4772 on: May 23, 2014, 09:03:19 am »

Thank you Toaster!

I bet Piecewise will hate me if I buy that. On mission tinkering!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4773 on: May 23, 2014, 09:53:32 am »

.....well, that's the first time I see PW being kinda mad, though propably not seriously. Oh well, I suppose that experimentation will have to wait for the set of "The Thing" we're going to. And if Magilla dies, I already haqve some new concepts in mind.

He's not mad, that's just his thang'.

If you want to make it up to him, try holding on a discussion of various classical philosophers and their works, weighing their merits and idolizing them. Piecewise is a big philosophy buff.
You're the patron saint of Bad Advice TCM.

.....well, that's the first time I see PW being kinda mad, though propably not seriously. Oh well, I suppose that experimentation will have to wait for the set of "The Thing" we're going to. And if Magilla dies, I already haqve some new concepts in mind.

Yeah, that's not mad PW.  That's "I don't want alien fuckery to delay the mission" PW.
....that's kinda a...relief, I suppose.
WELL THEN, LOOKS LIKE THE ADVENTURES OF MAGILLA AND THE TUBED CUFF MACHINE WILL HAVE TO BE DELAYED UNTIL HE ARRIVES ON THE SET FOR "THE THING" :P
Yeah, I just didn't want you to get a bad roll and everyone has to wait a week while we clean things up. Things like that aren't exactly a grate time.

Search the machine for any kind of fairly-powerful back-mount computer, failing to find one, make one capable of running VR.

((5 cookies say that Maurice uses the MFM as a distraction and cuts up Travis while Travis goes after the MFM.))
Turns out there actually are computers designed specifically to be carried on the back. Huh. You look for one that is good enough to run tinker and check its price. 9 tokens.

9 tokens might break the bank, though.
DAMN YOU PAST ME!

Why is the past version of yourself always such a jackass?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4774 on: May 23, 2014, 09:56:13 am »

Yeah, I just didn't want you to get a bad roll and everyone has to wait a week while we clean things up. Things like that aren't exactly a grate time.
Oh you.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4775 on: May 23, 2014, 11:21:14 am »

Oh you.
It's an honest typo. Nothing more. I swears~

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4776 on: May 23, 2014, 12:55:30 pm »

Well, if anything goes wrong I have a +2 in space magic and the two cheapest amps in the game.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4777 on: May 23, 2014, 01:14:44 pm »

Well, if anything goes wrong I have a +2 in space magic and the two cheapest amps in the game.
Congratulations?

You probably want to get a dynamic bonus before you use it.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4778 on: May 23, 2014, 02:28:48 pm »

Xan needs a gravity amp.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4779 on: May 23, 2014, 02:56:50 pm »

Xan needs a gravity amp.
We really haven't had enough black holes around here, have we?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4780 on: May 23, 2014, 02:58:32 pm »

Xan needs a gravity amp.
Or ... I dunno what would happen if I overshot trying to reduce gravity, honestly.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4781 on: May 23, 2014, 03:10:26 pm »

SCIENCE.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4782 on: May 23, 2014, 03:14:03 pm »

I can't even remember what the next step is after putting in an action for entering Tinker.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4783 on: May 23, 2014, 03:16:31 pm »

I can't even remember what the next step is after putting in an action for entering Tinker.

Go into the tinker thread, then  make an excessively long post detailing exactly what you'd like to create and how it fits precisely in between the gaps of what the game allows to make something ridiculously overpowered?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4784 on: May 23, 2014, 03:16:49 pm »

Xan needs a gravity amp.
Or ... I dunno what would happen if I overshot trying to reduce gravity, honestly.
Free you from the grip of the planet and send you hurtling into space?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 2205