Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2484647 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #4185 on: May 18, 2014, 11:26:00 am »

What weapon would you guys recommend I use?

I'm hesitant to waste tokens on buying tons of ammo, so I want something which doesn't need me to buy much, if any.

I've got uncon 4 and con 3.
Well, since yobbo doesn't want the Gungnir, you could probably take it. No reloads ever for the laser, and the tesla batteries are 3 token apiece for when you do end up needing the saber or the electrolaser.

So how do I claim it? Just wander over and ask for it?

In other news, time for my character to return to buttmonkeydom.
It's in the newbie help fund, so if you qualify for receiving help from said fund, you can just go over and claim it.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4186 on: May 18, 2014, 11:31:02 am »

Say, anyone have a suggestion for how Milno (?) and Grate could get into that artifact-analysing deal?
Grate could send those ship-wide wristpad messages like he already did before.
I don't think Grate even knows about Milno's gauntlet.

Send out the message "HELP NEEDED - SPARE ALIEN POWER SOURCE OF UNKNOWN POTENTIAL, WILL TRADE FOR CANDY AND TOKENS AND KNOWLEDGE". It's that simple.
If you mean the wristpad communication method, then I'm really sure Grate does. :/

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4187 on: May 18, 2014, 11:32:02 am »

Say, anyone have a suggestion for how Milno (?) and Grate could get into that artifact-analysing deal?
Send out the message "HELP NEEDED - SPARE ALIEN POWER SOURCE OF UNKNOWN POTENTIAL, WILL TRADE FOR CANDY AND TOKENS AND KNOWLEDGE". It's that simple.
If you mean the wristpad communication method, then I'm really sure Grate does. :/
I mean the tech-analyzingy thing.
And it seems...odd that Grate would decide to do something like that now. But by the time it would make sense, Milno would be gone. I hate when things like this happen...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4188 on: May 18, 2014, 11:53:08 am »

And it seems...odd that Grate would decide to do something like that now. But by the time it would make sense, Milno would be gone. I hate when things like this happen...
You're on the ship doing nothing. You're bored. You look at what you got in your locker. You say "Hey, I've got that strange thing in my locker. What the hell am I gonna do with that?". You send a message asking people if they have any idea. Problem solved.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4189 on: May 18, 2014, 11:56:51 am »

You're on the ship doing nothing. You're bored. You look at what you got in your locker. You say "Hey, I've got that strange thing in my locker. What the hell am I gonna do with that?". You send a message asking people if they have any idea. Problem solved.

Now I wish I had something like that in my locker. I say, "I don't have anything interesting in possession."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4190 on: May 18, 2014, 12:02:16 pm »

Now I wish I had something like that in my locker. I say, "I don't have anything interesting in possession."

Solution: start lint collection.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4191 on: May 18, 2014, 12:03:00 pm »

Buy three different kinds of combat stims and inject them all at once, interesting results guaranteed.

I hope I'm not annoying anyone with the constant harking, I'm just so close to getting synthflesh

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4192 on: May 18, 2014, 12:03:23 pm »

Buy three different kinds of combat stims and inject them all at once, interesting results guaranteed.

I hope I'm not annoying anyone with the constant harking, I'm just so close to getting synthflesh
Want me to loan you? You can repay me later.

You've got interesting people nearby. You can go talk with those. Like that cat-girl Jim is talking to.
Or you can go take a look at that gift you got for Christmas. I've always wondered what it looked like.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4193 on: May 18, 2014, 12:05:23 pm »

You don't want synthflesh.
I know.
I have it.

You've got interesting people nearby. You can go talk with those. Like that cat-girl Jim is talking to.
Or you can go take a look at that gift you got for Christmas. I've always wondered what it looked like.
But PW never said [or mentioned] that I may act for Lyra :-\
I think I got a rotary gun for Christmas..mm will search that up.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4194 on: May 18, 2014, 12:08:16 pm »

Want me to loan you? You can repay me later.

I may very well take you up on that. I don't suppose you're also interested in 3 charisma stims for 1 token? Guaranteed to talk down pesky bridge crews and getting a date with a certain someone *wink wink nudge nudge*

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4195 on: May 18, 2014, 12:10:38 pm »

I wonder how potent a stim you'd need to wrangle a date with the AM. :o
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4196 on: May 18, 2014, 12:18:47 pm »

Blehh. You people and your 'need to date date date' things without being friends first :I [/mwahaha]
Also no.

Either way, in that probable case, I'd rather be friends with her.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4197 on: May 18, 2014, 12:19:30 pm »

It's a rotary gauss cannon.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4198 on: May 18, 2014, 12:20:01 pm »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4199 on: May 18, 2014, 12:22:13 pm »

Blehh. You people and your 'need to date date date' things without being friends first :I [/mwahaha]
Also no.

Either way, in that probable case, I'd rather be friends with her.

She doesn't seem like the kind of person I'd like to be friends with.
In fact I'd rather have nothing to do with her, but she's just the usual subject of any crushes on the Sword.
I would love to see someone fangirling creepily over the Doctor. Hehe.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 2205