Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2484843 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #4095 on: May 17, 2014, 05:59:01 pm »

Say. Simus said we wouldn't need tokens anymore on Hephaestus. Is this true? If so, I'm gonna be looking into stuff...
Even if thats the case youll likely still have a resource budget, its not like your gonna be allowed to churn out highly sophisticated autonomous antigravity turret platforms equipped with heavy particle accumulator cannons and plasma burst shields whenever you feel like it.
Still.

Oh and seeing as we're about to launch a Player run R&D group, I figured now would be the right time to upload and post this. Just to see the effect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrEdZ__C63w&feature=youtu.be&noredirect=1
Why didn't she just laser the door?

Did GWG ever say anything decisive on the matter whether he's selling his alien power source or not? I'm still interested in it, partially due to OOC nostalgia.
What're you offering? Everything's for sale for the right price.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4096 on: May 17, 2014, 06:05:18 pm »

Say, what time is movie night in GMT?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4097 on: May 17, 2014, 06:57:51 pm »

Ok, so I don't have any time to do a long post right now, but I'll try to do the accounting for the newbie fund stuff tomorrow. Was going to add those three nyars boxes, but then people started claiming them already and then pw validated it, soooo I'm not sure what I'll do with that. Probably just leave it be, for everyone's sanity.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4098 on: May 17, 2014, 07:16:22 pm »

What're you offering? Everything's for sale for the right price.

Milno pokes it with the Mechanist Gauntlet and receives understanding of how it works. If I find it too dangerous to work with, Grate can stay with it and in case I have actually useful info of how to operate the thing, I'll sell that for a token since Grate doesn't have to care much about death anyway. In case I find it useful for me, we can negotiate a price.

If you want me to buy it without any assessment, then the price drops since the only thing I know is that it's an alien energy source.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4099 on: May 17, 2014, 09:37:17 pm »

Hum...I want to get back in game but then everyone I know is inactive or...dead. :/
Great.
Well, Jim's still there.
Grate's staying on planet, so no more drama over whether killing him is moral or not.
Didn't you know Skylar?

Even so, I imagine this is a common thing for HMRC people getting up there in missions. Try making friends? :3
I don't even know what I'm doing or where I am  :-\
And everyone else is happy enough to be with others anyway. >.> <_<

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4100 on: May 17, 2014, 09:39:04 pm »

You're presumably hanging out on the Sword someplace.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4101 on: May 17, 2014, 09:47:20 pm »

Hum...I want to get back in game but then everyone I know is inactive or...dead. :/
Great.
Well, Jim's still there.
Grate's staying on planet, so no more drama over whether killing him is moral or not.
Didn't you know Skylar?

Even so, I imagine this is a common thing for HMRC people getting up there in missions. Try making friends? :3

I'm making a character, and they could surely use a buddy. :3
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4102 on: May 17, 2014, 09:59:14 pm »

Milno pokes it with the Mechanist Gauntlet and receives understanding of how it works. If I find it too dangerous to work with, Grate can stay with it and in case I have actually useful info of how to operate the thing, I'll sell that for a token since Grate doesn't have to care much about death anyway. In case I find it useful for me, we can negotiate a price.
I'd be willing to do that.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4103 on: May 17, 2014, 10:11:01 pm »

Great.
Well, Jim's still there.
Didn't you know Skylar?

Acceptable.

But... I really liked Milno :/
Where is he? How's he doing?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4104 on: May 17, 2014, 10:12:39 pm »

Great.
Well, Jim's still there.
Didn't you know Skylar?

Acceptable.

But... I really liked Milno :/
Where is he? How's he doing?

He's still out there doing his thing on the ships. He'll be back when the fighting is done with. If he isn't permadead or whatnot.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4105 on: May 17, 2014, 10:32:43 pm »

Actually, everyone is on the ship now, so he's chilling in debrief, most likely.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4106 on: May 17, 2014, 10:44:59 pm »

I wonder if Milno's gauntlet would work to figure out the Shackle. It might make PW annoyed if we tried though, and could ruin an integral part of DMR if it worked.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 11:10:42 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4107 on: May 17, 2014, 11:12:36 pm »

@Tiruin: Milno's fine and well. He's chilling after debrief and trying to get shit done before being stasis'd.

I'd be willing to do that.

Just need the IC meeting now. Milno doesn't usually go around offering similar services, and the updates he asks from Steve from time to time don't include Nyars artifacts.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4108 on: May 17, 2014, 11:47:45 pm »

*CATGIRL PHASE INITIATED*

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4109 on: May 17, 2014, 11:49:08 pm »

Oh dear lords, you made a street-wise catgirl.

WHY DID YOU LISTEN TO US?!? WE ARE INSANE!!!
Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 2205