Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2486525 times)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #3915 on: May 15, 2014, 12:04:48 pm »

@PW: Actually, I have no problem with waiting.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3916 on: May 15, 2014, 01:41:03 pm »

I dunno. I was busy trying to keep Grate under control (ideally, you know, controlling the vast amount of power), but it seemed like running wasn't helping much. Though I tried.
No, running away was a good idea on your part. Otherwise we could had lost the Sword and that would had been bad. It would had been better if you could fly towards the desert so that we didn't end up loosing the command centre, but you can't have everything.
I never said it didn't help, just not much.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3917 on: May 15, 2014, 02:19:35 pm »

I can't help but think all these various hallucinations (the Sheep, Timmy, the math god, the Star Eater) are all connected somehow.  The Sheep's latest message is rather interesting.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3918 on: May 15, 2014, 02:23:08 pm »

I can't help but think all these various hallucinations (the Sheep, Timmy, the math god, the Star Eater) are all connected somehow.  The Sheep's latest message is rather interesting.
I kinda hope it's just PW spouting random bullshit to mess with our heads. Fits his MO perfectly.

Admit it. He would.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3919 on: May 15, 2014, 02:24:17 pm »

Oh, it's certainly possible, and indeed some of it may be relevant while other bits are red herrings.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3920 on: May 15, 2014, 02:48:50 pm »

That's what she the serial killer said!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3921 on: May 15, 2014, 02:49:47 pm »

Oh, by the way, anybody interested in buying a High Energy Projector for 6 tokens? I think I'm going to do something other than shoot things from now on, and you probably won't find another one quite as cheaply any time soon!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3922 on: May 15, 2014, 03:07:31 pm »

Oh, by the way, anybody interested in buying a High Energy Projector for 6 tokens? I think I'm going to do something other than shoot things from now on, and you probably won't find another one quite as cheaply any time soon!

I may be interested. Lacking a high-power energy weapon.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3923 on: May 15, 2014, 03:19:27 pm »

Who has the mining exo's that got looted from that one mission? I think UP has one, who has the other?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3924 on: May 15, 2014, 03:26:31 pm »

Faith sold it to the Armory Master. That means the armoury has at least one for sale.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3925 on: May 15, 2014, 05:15:40 pm »

Who played Faith, IronyOwl? I'm digging to try to find the post but this thing is a bit of a threadnaught.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3926 on: May 15, 2014, 05:26:39 pm »

Who played Faith, IronyOwl? I'm digging to try to find the post but this thing is a bit of a threadnaught.
Yep, Irony played Faith.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3927 on: May 15, 2014, 05:39:22 pm »

Yep, Irony played Faith.
For easy checking, go click on the first and original ER thread.
It's on the first page. ;P

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3928 on: May 15, 2014, 06:16:37 pm »

he's looking for how much she sold it for.  If she sold it directly after the mission, which was mission 8, it should be around...feb 28th(date the mission ended) in the On ship thread.

The first on ship posts of the 28th are here:http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=108083.12350

So if you start reading from that page on, you should find it fairly quickly.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3929 on: May 15, 2014, 06:24:15 pm »

Faith sold it to the Armory Master. That means the armoury has at least one for sale.
Did not. Not as far as I recall, anyway. Pretty sure I still have my MKII, for that matter.

I believe the last I heard of it was sitting in my locker hammerspace.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 2205