Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2492737 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #3330 on: April 30, 2014, 11:29:37 am »

I can see that guy working on a robotic pony.  It's a strange image, but I can see it. 

Also, I notice that you only drew his right side- didn't want to draw burn scars?

FYI, I added the pic to the wiki, in the 'fanart' section, and on Anton's actual page.  I think I may have messed up on on the latter though; the image isn't appearing when I'm not in the editor.  Could someone check and tell me if they can see the image?
It's there.

Quote from: NAV
We need a drawing of May.
I doubt Sean's willing to draw 34.  And we wouldn't be able to put it on the wiki.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3331 on: April 30, 2014, 11:47:56 am »

Hows about some radical, possibly lethal, expensive brain surgery?
That... actually sounds very tempting. I know it's a bad idea to multiclass and especially in such a dangerous manner (probably ~25% chance of death), but I don't think I'd be able to resist the opportunity. I haven't been exactly smart while playing Flint.
Although I have to wonder what happens if I overshoot? It won't move all my points going to exotic, will it? We don't need another Xan. Or is it a surprise?

Ooh, I wanna try that after I get back.
Yeah, that's going to be fun.

EDIT: *sees turn* YES! Diplomacy finally worked! Thank you!

EDIT2: Wonder whether or not the UWM did any "tactical overloads" during the altered wars. Seems like a viable tactic. If you're overwhelmed and about to die, overload.
I'm not against an expensive, possibly fatal Respec option. Could be fun. Forcibly rewriting brain and body chemistry is always a good old time.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: April 30, 2014, 11:50:03 am »

FYI, I added the pic to the wiki, in the 'fanart' section, and on Anton's actual page.  I think I may have messed up on on the latter though; the image isn't appearing when I'm not in the editor.  Could someone check and tell me if they can see the image?
I see it.

I don't get these avatar fads.  They seem kinda stupid to me.
Indeed. Although this is the first I've heard of the fad.

Wait...it just occurred to me...how are you doing this and tinker at the same time?
He isn't. The avatar is playing the video game while Miya is tinkering.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: April 30, 2014, 12:10:09 pm »

Pretty sure Sean's Russian. His profile says he's 28 years old, which would mean he was born in 1986 (give or take a few months, I guess). That's pre-Fall of the Soviet Union. Sure, it was just for a few years, but birth through kindergarten is a good time to leave an impression on a kid.
Yeah, pretty much.

~♪ Soyuz nerushimy respooblik svobodnyh
Splotila naveki Velikaya Rus'!
Da zdravstvuyet sozdanny voley naroda,
Velikiy, moguchiy, Sovetskiy Soyuz! ♪~...
:P

Ahem. Anyway, yeah. That was what the sickle was for. ^_^

I can see that guy working on a robotic pony.  It's a strange image, but I can see it. 

Also, I notice that you only drew his right side- didn't want to draw burn scars?
Does a retrospective yes count? I honestly kinda forgot. >_>

And it's only a pony if you call it such. ^_^

I see it.

Quote from: NAV
We need a drawing of May.
I doubt Sean's willing to draw 34.  And we wouldn't be able to put it on the wiki.
Indeed. At least as far as putting on the wiki is concerned. >_>

<_<
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: April 30, 2014, 12:26:07 pm »

Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: April 30, 2014, 04:37:11 pm »

Yay I have a flesh space suit!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: April 30, 2014, 04:53:24 pm »

Oh, and all the stuff are going to Miyamoto. I don't know if he wants to sell them for tokens to give as payment or hand them out to newbies, but I have no use for them

I don't even qualify this as 'looting', persay. This was 'taking appropriate precautions' :P

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: April 30, 2014, 07:41:06 pm »

That guy is going to have his head stuck in the door for a while.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: April 30, 2014, 07:47:47 pm »

That guy is going to have his head stuck in the door for a while.
I've actually done that. It's not actually not that hard to get your head out.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: April 30, 2014, 08:05:45 pm »

From this angle, it looks like there's too much head and not enough chain.
Sig

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: April 30, 2014, 08:17:45 pm »

((I'm assuming you broadcast this on ARM's (lowercase-g) general channel, and Hasala can thus hear it. Ignore if Milno uses a private channel or something.))

Unless I note otherwise, you can take everything Milno says as being through public channels unless it's "secret" talk, probably with Steve, that I have forgotten to flag as such. In this case, he used Team G's public channel since it wasn't the kind of thing that needs to be broadcasted through multiple channels and each team has its own channel to avoid confusion.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: April 30, 2014, 09:32:51 pm »

Contact Steve and give a report. More importantly, ask for pointers on how to control the ship with three people, two of whom are of questionable competence.
Only two?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: April 30, 2014, 09:37:03 pm »

I'd say Grate's been reasonably competent. And technology is his forte, he'll be fine.
Sig

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: April 30, 2014, 10:00:16 pm »

I'd say Grate's been reasonably competent. And technology is his forte, he'll be fine.
*Whistles*
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3344 on: April 30, 2014, 10:08:28 pm »

Damn it GWG! Don't you know you should never say that? Now the gods of plot will cause you to overshoot spectacularly and somehow burn all the ships!

Nah, just kidding. You'll probably only make the reactor go critical.
((I forsee a fancy red sash in Bishop's future.))
Not one step back comrades! Anyone coward or traitor who dares retreat, will be shot!
The first man in line gets a rifle. The second, ammunition. When the first man dies, the second picks up the rifle and shoots.
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 2205