Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2502201 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #2610 on: April 11, 2014, 01:18:18 pm »

Depicted: me trying to be funny.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
That's actually pretty cool.
You should try to transform into that.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: April 11, 2014, 01:25:37 pm »

That's what I am right now.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: April 11, 2014, 01:28:01 pm »

That's what I am right now.
Do you have the hat and cape?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: April 11, 2014, 01:29:11 pm »

I'll get on that once I take over the ship. I can go joyriding.
Sig! Onol

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: April 11, 2014, 01:37:54 pm »

BE GONE!
I know about that thread, but shouldn't I roleplay that bit about plugging into the VR?

Not nessesarily, if you just post in the tinker thread that you enter VR, you can immediately start designing.

Yes.
Yes I am only realizing now that.
Those were eup-
ohgods
Best post in quite some time. Very good Tir, very good  ;D

Who's La and what did s/he do to deserve blame?
Stop reading this. Go read the two threads toaster linked. Do not post again until you're done. GO!

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: April 11, 2014, 02:18:06 pm »

Yes.
Those were eup-
ohgods
Yes, la sounds SO MUCH like the kind of GM I would want to play under.

I know! Dude's awesome, I really wish I had gotten into his games on time. I'd put him up there with PW and Sean in terms of RTD influence.

Also, recent discussions have led me to ask: why are we still treating Grate like a kid? He's obviously much smarter and capable [citation needed] than a regular child. The fact that he's young seems a bit trivial in the current circumstances. Milno wasn't much older when he first came in.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: April 11, 2014, 02:27:56 pm »

Yes.
Those were eup-
ohgods
Yes, la sounds SO MUCH like the kind of GM I would want to play under.

I know! Dude's awesome, I really wish I had gotten into his games on time. I'd put him up there with PW and Sean in terms of RTD influence.

Also, recent discussions have led me to ask: why are we still treating Grate like a kid? He's obviously much smarter and capable [citation needed] than a regular child. The fact that he's young seems a bit trivial in the current circumstances. Milno wasn't much older when he first came in.
Grate's 11, isn't he?
And short answer is because Jim and Feyri, and because Grate wants it to happen as well.
Sig! Onol

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: April 11, 2014, 02:31:13 pm »

Wants what to happen?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: April 11, 2014, 02:32:08 pm »

Grate was 11 at creation, so with the year timeskip is now 12.  Milno is 17->18, which I'd call a significant difference.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: April 11, 2014, 02:33:21 pm »

Grate was 11 at creation, so with the year timeskip is now 12.  Milno is 17->18, which I'd call a significant difference.

Eh, it's wartime. The aging process expedites.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: April 11, 2014, 02:34:47 pm »

Little dude's twelve and somewhat lacking in appropriate badass credentials, that'd be the reason I'd put forward. He's about in the same usefulness and respectability class as Stacy, as a rough estimate, and most people treat Stacy as functionally twelve years old as well.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: April 11, 2014, 02:35:33 pm »

Little dude's twelve and somewhat lacking in appropriate badass credentials, that'd be the reason I'd put forward. He's about in the same usefulness and respectability class as Stacy, as a rough estimate, and most people treat Stacy as functionally twelve years old as well.
Both do have a history of fucking up massively with manipulators.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: April 11, 2014, 03:01:12 pm »

I agree with this. Six years might not seem like much to you geezers, but when I was in sixth grade, I was quite a bit different than who I was in my senior year of high school.

Both do have a history of fucking up massively with manipulators.
...Can't decide how to react to this, so I'll just nod. And maybe whistle innocently a little.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: April 11, 2014, 03:54:24 pm »

Smal wiki update:

I added Dead man running to the wiki, but as you can see it's still very barebones, so if anyone wants to help out, that'd be great!

Secondly, I enabled achievements for the wiki, which basically means you can earn silly little badges for completing certain goals. And you get points!
I'm considering letting people who get a certain amount of points ask Miya to build something for free, but I'll have to think on that. I'll leave achievments on for a while to see if it helps encourage people to add content, it can still be turned off.

Anyways, as always we still need help fleshing out the wiki. The biggest things we need done right now:
-getting the character pages up to snuff (don't forget to add Paris' awesome new templates)
-adding standard armory items that aren't in the OP, such as civic defenders longcoats
-adding info on PW's other games

Remember to log in before you edit (creating an account only takes about a minute) so we can all see your glorious writing!

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: April 11, 2014, 05:18:04 pm »

This has bugged me for some time now: Where are the armor pieces entries to be put? Under Aux, even though many don't quite qualify as systems (like the Civic Defender's Longcoat, for example)?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 2205