Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2502367 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #2520 on: April 09, 2014, 10:28:57 pm »

...Has Mesk been giving people aphrodisiacs without them knowing again?
Did he ever stop?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: April 09, 2014, 10:31:06 pm »

Oh. So, for all we know, he could have been spiking Grate's food with it?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: April 09, 2014, 10:43:32 pm »

It's pretty obvious given how he's been acting.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: April 09, 2014, 11:10:58 pm »

Xan uses them to fuel his disdain for everything.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: April 10, 2014, 04:26:00 am »

My attempt to draw a better Simus seems to have accidentally yielded an angry robot Putin.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I wonder if it's possible that ER-verse synthflesh bodies are modeled after this timeline's Putin? Y'know, kinda like the Terminators...
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: April 10, 2014, 05:42:08 am »

Another question: When, if I get back from this mission, do I get a robot body for free or do I have to spend tokens for that?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: April 10, 2014, 05:54:44 am »

Another question: When, if I get back from this mission, do I get a robot body for free or do I have to spend tokens for that?

It's free if it's a standard robobody.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: April 10, 2014, 08:50:39 am »

I kinda want to see sean try his hand at drawing Auron but i fear he may be a bit too complicated.

What with the industrial armored exosuit, jump rockets, slightly melted riot shield bolted to his left arm, extra long reiterpallasch, anomaly worm skull helmet, anomaly worm ribcage breastplate, urban executor skull shoulderguard, the auxilary weapon hardmount attached to the underside of his right forearm,  the custom heavy gauss/laser hybrid rifle and the loot/bodypart filled backpack.

Just seems to have a few too many components to me. :(
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: April 10, 2014, 09:24:03 am »

What?
May is weird.

No.
He did not.
Or I will figure out who's playing him and...do something. I'll figure out what later.
It's a bad something. But not so bad it's against forum rules or ER etiquette or the Geneva Convention or anything.

I wonder if it's possible that ER-verse synthflesh bodies are modeled after this timeline's Putin? Y'know, kinda like the Terminators...
The Terminators were modeled after Putin?

I kinda want to see sean try his hand at drawing Auron but i fear he may be a bit too complicated.

What with the industrial armored exosuit, jump rockets, slightly melted riot shield bolted to his left arm, extra long reiterpallasch, anomaly worm skull helmet, anomaly worm ribcage breastplate, urban executor skull shoulderguard, the auxilary weapon hardmount attached to the underside of his right forearm,  the custom heavy gauss/laser hybrid rifle and the loot/bodypart filled backpack.

Just seems to have a few too many components to me. :(
Has he ever included every bit of gear from anybody?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: April 10, 2014, 09:27:13 am »

I try to, when it's feasible. Some of you people have worse examples of quantum arsenals than some jRPG protagonists.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2530 on: April 10, 2014, 09:47:13 am »

I try to, when it's feasible. Some of you people have worse examples of quantum arsenals than some jRPG protagonists.
Just have him pushing a shopping cart filled with all his junk and you're set.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: April 10, 2014, 09:49:38 am »

He meant that the terminators were modeled after Arnold Schwartzeneger, more sepcifically after some military guy played by Arnold Scwartzeneger.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: April 10, 2014, 09:53:01 am »

Just have him pushing a shopping cart filled with all his junk and you're set.

I think there's some quantum effects going on here.  Lars has a carton of blue smokes, some xeno-spit, and some regular booze in his inventory, and I can find no record of him ever getting them.  I haven't ditched them because hey, you never know, but I have no idea where they came from.

Booze works as communion wine, and Xeno-spit... well, prophets need to see visions, right?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: April 10, 2014, 09:54:51 am »

He meant that the terminators were modeled after Arnold Schwartzeneger, more sepcifically after some military guy played by Arnold Scwartzeneger.
I like my version better.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: April 10, 2014, 09:55:42 am »

I have to agree with GWG here.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 2205