Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2502415 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #2490 on: April 09, 2014, 03:45:08 pm »

Yeah, although I don't really know if I have it or not. I put it in an action to drag it back, but I don't think I ever got a clear answer on if I did or not. Or if Steve would let me keep it. I was toying around with the idea of using it as a combat repairbot, to carry around if I did get a battlesuit and needed repairs, but eh. You'll probably get more use out of it anyway, what with you being all fuckhueg and all. MIYAMOTO NO LIKE TINY SPACES.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: April 09, 2014, 03:47:31 pm »

Maturity.
Not a factor for this particular "debate", I guess.
This is, however, relevant, since the topic is who would be willing to un/redo various changes to Xantalos's imaginary infinite popcorn dimension.
...That sounds so stupid when I articulate it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: April 09, 2014, 04:05:28 pm »

Maturity.
This is, however, relevant, since the topic is who would be willing to un/redo various changes to Xantalos's imaginary infinite popcorn dimension.
...Really now?

Team B: Wild Weasels
((I'm full robot, don't have a helmet, don't have flesh. I assume the leg is still frakked though.))

"Hrmmm. Yeah, that works. Thanks for not fucking up Xan. Quality work. Keep it up."

Head over to the remains of the turret, and see if I can grab any ammo from it. Then follow the group.
PW said he assumes robots wear MKI's, because they're free, offer a little head protection (as shown by the helmet deflecting a frakking 20mm!).  And while PW was incorrect in saying flesh, robobodies do have synthetic muscles and metal bones in the same shapes and positions as people.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: April 09, 2014, 04:07:03 pm »

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: April 09, 2014, 04:16:12 pm »

Yeah, although I don't really know if I have it or not. I put it in an action to drag it back, but I don't think I ever got a clear answer on if I did or not. Or if Steve would let me keep it. I was toying around with the idea of using it as a combat repairbot, to carry around if I did get a battlesuit and needed repairs, but eh. You'll probably get more use out of it anyway, what with you being all fuckhueg and all. MIYAMOTO NO LIKE TINY SPACES.

Dude, first thing I'll do when we conquer the galaxy is to outlaw buildings and rooms smaller than 6m minimum. They're, like, my natural predator.

Anyways, we'll see what we can get out of that bot once Morul and the others get back. And even if it's useless scrap we can play manipulator tennis with it or something.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2495 on: April 09, 2014, 04:25:25 pm »

Manipulator Tennis: Combines Intelligence, Dexterity, Intuition, amazing special effects and hilariously deadly results when you miss. I'm certain the Sword's TV would show that sport if manips were widespread.

Hm.... Wonder if any of the past HMRC inmates invented any sports. Like the pantheon but for physical activities or party games. Dodge the alien artifact instead of Dodgeball, Flirt or Volunteer (the AM and to the Doc's experiments) instead of truth or dare, etc.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: April 09, 2014, 04:27:26 pm »

In other news, dusted off some drawing skills today to have a go at a Simus.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Am I the only one thinking her suit looks kinda like Psi armor from NewCOM, but with rocket pods?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 04:29:55 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: April 09, 2014, 04:32:52 pm »

In other news, dusted off some drawing skills today to have a go at a Simus.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Am I the only one thinking her suit looks kinda like Psi armor from NewCOM, but with rocket pods?

HEY YOU! YEAH YOU, BEHIND THE KEYBOARD.

GO POST IN TEN, WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: April 09, 2014, 04:34:20 pm »

Yeah, I'm getting a psi armour vibe too
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: April 09, 2014, 04:36:12 pm »

Ho ho ho! Love the arm cannon! I knew heptagons were dangerous. Powerful but dangerous. Let's watch him try to bash one of the vets. Or the Doc...
Wonder where it came from. Maybe some sort of TV show where people participate in a deathmatch and have to complete challenges to stay alive and unlock new weapons? Sounds like a good idea for an RTD...

Edit: Note to self: When mission is over, ask Steve whether or not he has ever considered having children.
I actually considered doing that...I might now. Little mini RTD in this sub forum since it's ER universe.

You could also make it a VR program, to cut down on amount of people playing it at the same time. Just a thought.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2500 on: April 09, 2014, 04:48:34 pm »

Ho ho ho! Love the arm cannon! I knew heptagons were dangerous. Powerful but dangerous. Let's watch him try to bash one of the vets. Or the Doc...
Wonder where it came from. Maybe some sort of TV show where people participate in a deathmatch and have to complete challenges to stay alive and unlock new weapons? Sounds like a good idea for an RTD...

Edit: Note to self: When mission is over, ask Steve whether or not he has ever considered having children.
I actually considered doing that...I might now. Little mini RTD in this sub forum since it's ER universe.

You could also make it a VR program, to cut down on amount of people playing it at the same time. Just a thought.
Mildly related idea: if someone were to take piecewise's permission to run a game set in the or related to the ERverse (anything from a prequel where you participate in various battles against the altered to a what-if deathmatch between PCs and/or NPCs to an IC game of D&D or Duel or Battlechess to the above mentioned TV game) we could make a thread about it in this subforum, right?

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: April 09, 2014, 04:50:29 pm »

Soooo, we would be roleplaying somebody roleplaying a character? Yo Dawg I heard you like RTD's! So I put an RTD in your RTD!  :P
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: April 09, 2014, 05:01:23 pm »

But it's still stronger than flesh, so it might not be damaged, but eh. I'll edit the action to include examining leg.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: April 09, 2014, 05:09:23 pm »

The popcorn was necer eaten.
"Necer"?
And yes it was.
Told you I could do this as long than you.
No it wasn't.
Maturity.
I technically win by this because I dragged you down to that level.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: April 09, 2014, 06:27:50 pm »

.... so, going completely off topic, am I the only one who is really tempted to post something snarky in the 'Hold On' thread XD
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 2205