Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2490370 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #1185 on: February 28, 2014, 05:26:59 am »

((You know what, Piecewise? Can you just kill my character? I can't keep up with what's going on and what everyone else is doing and reading through this and the other threads to try and figure it out is more of a chore than it is enjoyable.))
You don't have to quit if you don't want to, though I admit it's confusing. You're in team C, so just respond to whatever happened to them.
Planet is under attack. we must destroy the invading force, capture whatever survives and run away to the next planet.
It's too much time, annoyance and frustration for too little enjoyment I'm afraid. I have more fun reading fanfic and playing DF instead of trawling through these couple of threads. It isn't like my character is important in any way though. Hell, I think I've spoken to only maybe two or three different PC/NPCs!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: February 28, 2014, 05:29:07 am »

Yeah, it's like that for most of us I think. I personally enjoy it for the nigh-daily updates, which are amazing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: February 28, 2014, 05:29:50 am »

((You know what, Piecewise? Can you just kill my character? I can't keep up with what's going on and what everyone else is doing and reading through this and the other threads to try and figure it out is more of a chore than it is enjoyable.))
You don't have to quit if you don't want to, though I admit it's confusing. You're in team C, so just respond to whatever happened to them.
Planet is under attack. we must destroy the invading force, capture whatever survives and run away to the next planet.
It's too much time, annoyance and frustration for too little enjoyment I'm afraid. I have more fun reading fanfic and playing DF instead of trawling through these couple of threads. It isn't like my character is important in any way though. Hell, I think I've spoken to only maybe two or three different PC/NPCs!
In that case, are you willing to make a donation of recently dead flesh to Bezliki-chan?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: February 28, 2014, 05:30:57 am »

I edited my action. It's here in case any of you have objections to it.

Edited mine in response.

Also, is soul eating a thing? That is something I want to do.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: February 28, 2014, 06:07:30 am »

In that case, are you willing to make a donation of recently dead flesh to Bezliki-chan?
Or donate your brain for the first Artee prototype? :P
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: February 28, 2014, 06:11:04 am »

Do whatever with my corpse.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: February 28, 2014, 07:20:12 am »

At least roleplay a suicide before you quit.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: February 28, 2014, 07:32:20 am »

No wait! Can Miya take over for your character for this mission? I'm already losing assets way too fast (a lot due to pw getting some important things wrong, for which I'm gonna send him a pm to hopefully clear it out before next turn) and we need every available body that can still handle a gun.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 07:35:48 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: February 28, 2014, 08:29:16 am »

<quote pyramid snip>

No wait! Can Miya take over for your character for this mission? I'm already losing assets way too fast (a lot due to pw getting some important things wrong, for which I'm gonna send him a pm to hopefully clear it out before next turn) and we need every available body that can still handle a gun.
Seconding this. Just turn control over to somebody, and have your character stay behind on Hephaestus if he survives the battle, as a grunt, test subject, or potentially just a civilian who decided he's had enough of this revolution business.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 08:31:14 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: February 28, 2014, 08:46:59 am »

Just do whatever with me, I could not care less.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: February 28, 2014, 09:14:26 am »

I wanna try looting a battlesuit, but i have the distinct feeling that if i forget to melt the suit cameras the commander is gonna blow me up...
That might be amusing. Especially if only the one sod knows the battlesuit's turned.

I call dibs on his stuff. Unless PW doesn't kill him, in which case I call dibs on his stuff after I slice him.
That's not fair. Gamerlord should get to choose who gets his stuff.

You might want to bold that, maybe put your current team name at the top. Otherwise piecewise might miss it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: February 28, 2014, 10:30:51 am »

You're assuming that the Battlesuit won't melt/blow if just the Sod dies.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: February 28, 2014, 11:25:54 am »

Just do whatever with me, I could not care less.
Then all I ask of you now is to officially give me control of your character. Just edit the post in which you ask PW for killing your character, and that's it, I'll take care of the rest.

Also, writing pm to PW now to clear out some mistakes in the mission. Gonna do in-game post after that.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: February 28, 2014, 11:41:59 am »

Jim, Team G

"...Leave the battlesuit to me. Wait until I've made my move before you make yours."

Jim focuses on the enemy battlesuit and attempts to heat the inside of it to about 3000 degrees Fahrenheit.

(Apparently that's how hot crematoriums are, so... screw that sod. :P)

Oooh... That's not good. I hope one of us fails our Exotic roll. I'm already targeting that battlesuit, and I'm trying to freeze it. :/

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: February 28, 2014, 11:49:32 am »

Jim, Team G

"...Leave the battlesuit to me. Wait until I've made my move before you make yours."

Jim focuses on the enemy battlesuit and attempts to heat the inside of it to about 3000 degrees Fahrenheit.

(Apparently that's how hot crematoriums are, so... screw that sod. :P)
Or you both overshoot.
And thus the stuff of stories is created.

Oooh... That's not good. I hope one of us fails our Exotic roll. I'm already targeting that battlesuit, and I'm trying to freeze it. :/
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 2205