Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2490375 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #1170 on: February 27, 2014, 10:34:14 pm »

I don't think they're going to dig out the bunker yet- just assume you're dead and go on for now.
FTFY. We'll rescue what's left of Morul when this is all over. Unless his position gets nuked or something. Then he's dead.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: February 27, 2014, 10:44:29 pm »

Been postponing my post since I lack some IC information, but I guess I'll leave my action there already and get another post with the orders when I'm delivered the expected info.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: February 27, 2014, 10:59:12 pm »

We could have our cyborg samurai take care of the shipyard bombs with his super speed, superman style.

Jim is actually our best shot at disabling those, since he can just force-chuck them away.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: February 27, 2014, 11:00:59 pm »

We could have our cyborg samurai take care of the shipyard bombs with his super speed, superman style.

Jim is actually our best shot at disabling those, since he can just force-chuck them away.
I could too, but I'm kinda stuck at my own situation.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: February 27, 2014, 11:02:54 pm »

I can do it. I have my trusty pickax.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: February 27, 2014, 11:14:50 pm »

I can do it. I have my trusty pickax.
... I want to see this work. And work ridiculously well.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: February 27, 2014, 11:22:21 pm »

Can the reserve team help extract Morul? Don't want his body being nuked/disintegrated/washed downstream to be made into children's toys.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: February 27, 2014, 11:29:15 pm »

I'm gonna leave you with a few Sods to do it, then you hand his body off to the Sods and rejoin us. It's coming in the edit.
Sig! Onol

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: February 27, 2014, 11:33:13 pm »

Only two of your sods survived; the commander and a grenadier. And my intention is sending Faith and Lyra to Team F's location to deal with any enemies nearby. Rescuing Morul's carcass shouldn't be too hard either.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 11:38:19 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: February 27, 2014, 11:37:14 pm »

Mkay.
Sig! Onol

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: February 28, 2014, 01:28:23 am »

I wanna try looting a battlesuit, but i have the distinct feeling that if i forget to melt the suit cameras the commander is gonna blow me up...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: February 28, 2014, 03:12:03 am »

((You know what, Piecewise? Can you just kill my character? I can't keep up with what's going on and what everyone else is doing and reading through this and the other threads to try and figure it out is more of a chore than it is enjoyable.))

I call dibs on his stuff. Unless PW doesn't kill him, in which case I call dibs on his stuff after I slice him.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 03:15:13 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: February 28, 2014, 03:18:51 am »

((You know what, Piecewise? Can you just kill my character? I can't keep up with what's going on and what everyone else is doing and reading through this and the other threads to try and figure it out is more of a chore than it is enjoyable.))

I call dibs on his stuff. Unless PW doesn't kill him, in which case I call dibs on his stuff after I slice him.
You don't have to quit if you don't want to, though I admit it's confusing. You're in team C, so just respond to whatever happened to them.
Sig! Onol

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: February 28, 2014, 04:08:43 am »

You don't have to quit if you don't want to, though I admit it's confusing. You're in team C, so just respond to whatever happened to them.
Planet is under attack. we must destroy the invading force, capture whatever survives and run away to the next planet.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: February 28, 2014, 04:17:39 am »

Xan Team F

WEAK FUCK FLESH

Quote from: Xan->Miyamoto, Team G
We have been hit by an artillery shell from one of our own cannons. Morul has been killed, as far as I can tell. I don't know if its permanent or not. A few sods got offed, but most of us survived. I'll take control of team F in the meantime.

Address Lerman.

You! Go extract Morul's body from the rubble. Hand his body over to the sod commander once he's out and come join me.
Other nonsods! Come with me, we have to reinforce another bunker now that this one's bust.

Attempt to extricate myself from hole. If there are enemy forces, snap their necks one by one with the Mass Manipulator Amp, starting with the most dangerous. If not, proceed to bunker 3 through the tunnels.
I edited my action. It's here in case any of you have objections to it.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 2205