Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2486426 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #270 on: February 04, 2014, 12:16:11 am »

I thought we had an advantage over UWM because:
1. We do lots of genetic modification, which UWM is way against.
Yes Iwe do.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #271 on: February 04, 2014, 12:19:51 am »

Well, the Joker team mission is gonna be reminiscent of a particular movie staring Al Pacino and Robert De Niro.

Then, there's actually gonna be a choice of a few missions for everyone else.

One involves diplomacy
Another involves something thats been orbiting on the far edge of a solar system for hundreds of years
A third involves survey and archeological work.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 04, 2014, 12:23:49 am »

Well, the Joker team mission is gonna be reminiscent of a particular movie staring Al Pacino and Robert De Niro.

As long as it's Heat or GF: II. I hope to God they're not going on the Righteous Kill mission.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 04, 2014, 12:44:27 am »

Down for the diplomacy and archeological work, though the latter is prolly gonna be cooler.

Are there any sentient alien races out there that aren't dicks, ie ones we can befriend?

I want you to imagine steve handing over the deed to Hephaestus to simus and then yelling "NO TAKE BACKIES" as we blast off and the UWM Death fleets roll in. Thats not whats gonna happen, but damn if It wouldn't be funny.

BHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU WIN THE COMEDY GOLD AWARD OF THE DAY

How will this deranged space revolution end? Execution of UWM leaders? Taking of Earth-III? Taking of every UWM planet? And when it does end, what happens to us?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 12:59:34 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 04, 2014, 01:17:55 am »

That mental image is pretty damn funny. :))

My main question about the revolution is this: Is there still a chance of us losing, and the whole revolution being crushed/scattered by the UWM? Or are we on da rails?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 04, 2014, 01:18:40 am »

Another involves something thats been orbiting on the far edge of a solar system for hundreds of years

This one sounds interesting. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #276 on: February 04, 2014, 01:22:39 am »

That mental image is pretty damn funny. :))

My main question about the revolution is this: Is there still a chance of us losing, and the whole revolution being crushed/scattered by the UWM? Or are we on da rails?

Oh you can fail. I have plans for the future, but if you fuck shit up I'll run with it and have a ton of fun.

Though, I will say that, depending on how badly you fuck it up, it could end the game in vastly different, vastly more bleak ways.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 04, 2014, 01:25:48 am »

This one sounds interesting. >.>

It's Pluto, dawg. The long-unseen Plutonians (Plutons? Plutans?) are finally ready to emerge and enact their revenge for their humiliating loss of planet status.

@Piecewise: Awesome! :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 04, 2014, 01:29:38 am »

Nek minute its an ancient sleeping monster that ravages the galaxy.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 04, 2014, 01:34:03 am »

Does anyone happen to have a list of or link to a list of the various types of ammunition we have available? For science.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 04, 2014, 02:49:54 am »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tzsdww2e8yf2v89/idiots%20in%20space.txt
((@Tiruin: I believe you and Jim should do a level up.))

((Edit: There's also this: http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Feyri_Nirel ))
Huh, I should put me there.
I'll do it later.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 04, 2014, 03:06:40 am »

Does anyone happen to have a list of or link to a list of the various types of ammunition we have available? For science.
My previous character invented some gauss rounds you might enjoy using later on.
They are armor piercing bullets that weld themself inside whatever metal objects they penetrate and use internally stored chemicals to create and inject an intense stream of fire into the target. They were mostly designed as a way to kill the pilots and passengers of enemy vehicles whilst leaving the machinery itself mostly intact.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #282 on: February 04, 2014, 03:08:43 am »

http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Gauss_Rifle

Some are written there, there is also the 1/16 th kiloton round but only for the gauss cannon. If you want all kinds of standard ammo, check the armory page and read the description of the weapons you like.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 04, 2014, 03:22:38 am »

Science appreciates your contributions. I mostly just needed to remember the definitions for red/blackshot.  :P
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 04, 2014, 03:38:56 am »

Is anyone else finding it impossible to the wiki pages on mobile devices because the table of contents is hogging the screen with a big empty white square that wont go away and follows you when you scroll?

Ive tried googling a solution but all i get is wikipedia articles on the history of the table of contents and articles describing how to edit wikipedia pages. Its quite frustrating.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 2205