Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 584 585 [586] 587 588 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494518 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #8775 on: September 10, 2014, 09:24:22 am »

((@Radio Controlled: You might also want to tell the basement team that they have to get away from the city to be extracted, since they seem to be forgetting that at the moment.))

At least Renen's action said to head to their pickup point, but there's also the thing about Pancaek being a torso, one of the rookies is currently in shock and there's unresponsive people.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8776 on: September 10, 2014, 09:48:24 am »

With the sentient alien power sphere... has anyone considered trying to force an END:5 roll to convert their hand and forearm into crystal using the crystalline projector prior to touching it?

It might recognise bits of alien DNA in your arm and begrudgingly refrain from trying to kill you long enough to try communicating with it.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #8777 on: September 10, 2014, 11:19:48 am »

If only we had an endless supply of reappearing test subject to test this...

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #8778 on: September 10, 2014, 11:58:33 am »

Yes, too bad about the lack of that.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8779 on: September 10, 2014, 12:01:42 pm »

A endless supply of test subjects would be a grate thing!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #8780 on: September 10, 2014, 12:08:04 pm »

@Xantalos: Well, you are sort of an immortal. Wanna volunteer one of your clones?

@AoshimaMichio: I see you're making pages on the wiki for the Nyars weapons. Want me to make a template containing size, colour, shape and line, something like this? Maybe I could add something else to it? Buyer or status?

I'll also try making the colour name change to match the word.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 12:09:51 pm by Parisbre56 »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8781 on: September 10, 2014, 12:12:19 pm »

I can't make clones right now though, I have birth control that uncompensator. Plus Simus'd probably say it's "unethical" to eat one of the many factory workers in order to get enough biomass.
I could try, though. I'm not really human anymore.
Sig! Onol

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8782 on: September 10, 2014, 12:21:04 pm »

Still say to make yourself into a Sarlacc pit under the spot that Grate respawns and grow that way.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8783 on: September 10, 2014, 12:27:18 pm »

Oh don't worry, I've plans to do that.
Said plans probably will never come to fruition since they all involve being on Heph without the uncompensator, but still.
Sig! Onol

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8784 on: September 10, 2014, 01:18:20 pm »

@AoshimaMichio: I see you're making pages on the wiki for the Nyars weapons. Want me to make a template containing size, colour, shape and line, something like this? Maybe I could add something else to it? Buyer or status?

I'll also try making the colour name change to match the word.
Yeah, that template will do fine, can it do that auto-category thing PC template does already done... I think buyer/status info should be on it's own section like it currently is, but if you could magic the actual symbol on template it would be awesome. Not really expecting it, just fantasizing.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 01:25:17 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8785 on: September 10, 2014, 01:26:05 pm »

hmmm....... magic a symbol onto the template... *fiddlefiddle* (Why. Why do you distract me from actual work with fake work? Whyyyyyyy???)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #8786 on: September 10, 2014, 01:45:30 pm »

I could use the switch command I'm using for the colour and upload a few appropriately coloured images.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8787 on: September 10, 2014, 01:47:01 pm »

hmmm....... magic a symbol onto the template... *fiddlefiddle* (Why. Why do you distract me from actual work with fake work? Whyyyyyyy???)
Because sometimes fake is better than reality.  8)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8788 on: September 10, 2014, 02:02:28 pm »

I could use the switch command I'm using for the colour and upload a few appropriately coloured images.

Yeah, I'm working on some images now, I'll upload them shortly.

I'm not too familiar with templates, is it possible to use the input from multiple values in the switch?

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8789 on: September 10, 2014, 02:53:03 pm »

Anyone have any opinions on line format in the image? I'm currently not satisfied with the lines I'm making XD

Okay, I think I have one I'm satisfied with. Opinions?

Pages: 1 ... 584 585 [586] 587 588 ... 2205