Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 583 584 [585] 586 587 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494291 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #8760 on: September 09, 2014, 02:33:33 pm »

Steve mentioned that particular UE was part of the best ones or at least experienced, IIRC. And there's the whole fact that mindless application of brute force without having to care about any manner of subtlety is usually a job the ex-HMRC excels in.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8761 on: September 09, 2014, 03:25:03 pm »

Oh boy. Our first Amp based attack from orbit. Here goes Kano nothing.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #8762 on: September 09, 2014, 03:30:44 pm »

Wonder what an overload happening in orbit would look like and whether or not the void suit could transport it.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8763 on: September 09, 2014, 03:45:39 pm »

Did we already rule out the Mission 14 guy being the Altered Hive from Mission 2? Seems like that guy would want a cult of bodysnatchers.

Edit: Also, the warped space between the basement and diner seems like it could be a modified form of the memory spaces from Mission 2.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 03:48:00 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8764 on: September 09, 2014, 03:48:58 pm »

Did we already rule out the Mission 14 guy being the Altered Hive from Mission 2? Seems like that guy would want a cult of bodysnatchers.

Seems unlikely he'd be the proto-Altered guy, considering that he's pretty obviously the UE from Mission 5.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #8765 on: September 09, 2014, 03:54:19 pm »

Maybe they are one and the same? *dramatic revelation music*

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8766 on: September 09, 2014, 05:18:42 pm »

Well, at worst, Sambo will have guns and ammo for the next mission. At best, he will have the laser he wants, and guns and ammo for the next mission.

Damn, might have to abort tinkering. How rude.
It's a game. Have fun.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8767 on: September 09, 2014, 05:25:12 pm »

Wonder what an overload happening in orbit would look like and whether or not the void suit could transport it.
Let's keep our cameras trained and find out!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8768 on: September 09, 2014, 08:58:34 pm »

Edit: Also, the warped space between the basement and diner seems like it could be a modified form of the memory spaces from Mission 2.

They remind me a LOT more of the black domes from the AP mission (9).
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8769 on: September 09, 2014, 09:38:25 pm »

For those of us with standard equipment given to us in Mission 14, would it be a better idea to lob flashbangs out the APCs, shoot the tires of the cop cars with our shotguns, or just sit tight and ride it out?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8770 on: September 09, 2014, 09:58:35 pm »

These cars look like they're purpose built, so I assume they have systems to prevent blowouts. Either solid tires, or they're bulletproof or something.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8771 on: September 09, 2014, 10:26:20 pm »

I was thinking try both the flashbangs AND the tireshooting. That'll probably be my action, anyway. Flashbangs might work, shotgun probably won't; but I don't have that much to lose.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8772 on: September 09, 2014, 10:29:30 pm »

You have lasers and gauss rifles, they have gunpowder rifles...

Just aim for the windscreen, chances are they arent designed to resist such advanced weaponry.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8773 on: September 09, 2014, 10:31:51 pm »

I'm pretty sure they do. Considering that the SWAT guys came loaded with civic defender longcoats, and compact gauss rifles.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8774 on: September 09, 2014, 11:07:04 pm »

Oh... then yeah, aim for the tires.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 583 584 [585] 586 587 ... 2205