Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 420 421 [422] 423 424 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2496055 times)

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #6315 on: June 18, 2014, 07:07:43 am »

I didn't say something I shouldn't have did I? I get the feeling I might have, and for that I'm sorry D=
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6316 on: June 18, 2014, 07:09:10 am »

No, you're fine, Kedly. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6317 on: June 18, 2014, 07:09:48 am »

Nah, I'm pretty sure you didn't do anything wrong at all, Kedly.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6318 on: June 18, 2014, 07:11:18 am »

Dude, just... just don't be Taricus, Pyro. That 'I know more than you and I'mma hold it over everyone' thing annoys me to no end.

Only so much I can tease you guys with so little extra information - I can seriously say that you guys are on the right track with mostly everything except lines and an additional shape factor, and some nuance with both colour and shape, but not much else.

And really, I'll cut it out entirely if you like (really, asking me isn't going to get you anything but - but I won't without prompting). Still going to suggest combinations, though.

I didn't say something I shouldn't have did I? I get the feeling I might have, and for that I'm sorry D=

Nah, you're good.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 07:14:42 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6319 on: June 18, 2014, 07:13:39 am »

Kk =D
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6320 on: June 18, 2014, 08:21:14 am »

I think we just shot ourselves in the foot here.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

I know  :P I read the first mission... awwwww yyeaaaahhh, just the same though. I thought the level up might depend on the success of the mission

To quote Mission 5:

Congratulations. You failed. You all get minimum pay and do not get a mission added to your total. You can still level up though. You are now back on the ship. Check the other thread.

This reminds me- I'm really curious as to what happens when one overshoots with a ballistic weapon.
I mean, if you're firing a single gauss rifle shot at an enemy, what harm can an overshoot do? Does the round somehow ricochet back and wipe out your teammates? :P Or do you just keep firing at the already dead enemy?

You tend to empty your clip.  If there are neutrals in the area, you probably shot them too.

I didn't hear the Nyars box reveal, but PW did say we're on the wrong track with the lines.

I'm kind of curious what size represents, now.  I get the feeling it's more than just the obvious.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #6321 on: June 18, 2014, 08:40:40 am »

Dude, just... just don't be Taricus, Pyro. That 'I know more than you and I'mma hold it over everyone' thing annoys me to no end.

Clarification edit: I mean specifically having info from the GM that no one else has and continually reminding everyone that you know.
Que o_o
That doesn't....sound like Taricus...

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #6322 on: June 18, 2014, 08:44:37 am »

I don't know about size, but I have a suggestion for Radio Controlled: Search for the biggest box you can find. Maybe you'll get something that can be used by an Avatar. Maybe get a green one so that you can get some sort of cape. Or a funny hat.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6323 on: June 18, 2014, 08:55:30 am »

I wanna grab the longest narrowest red box.

Yay for melee weapons.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6324 on: June 18, 2014, 09:01:41 am »

I wanna pump my strength up to +4 and then buy a buster sword replica.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6325 on: June 18, 2014, 09:19:45 am »

I wanna grab the longest narrowest red box.

Yay for melee weapons.

And end up with a sniper rifle.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6326 on: June 18, 2014, 11:03:08 am »

Eeeee. PW is updating stuff.
This current mission is awesome, I'm actually excitedly waiting for the next turn. :))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #6327 on: June 18, 2014, 11:42:54 am »

Harry going for a golden capsule again. Let's hope it goes better than last time...

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6328 on: June 18, 2014, 11:55:08 am »

It entirely depends on how you define "better."

And circles are booooring.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6329 on: June 18, 2014, 12:11:11 pm »

It entirely depends on how you define "better."

And circles are booooring.

They might be fun, though. I found the Rubik's cube interesting - if only I (and it) hadn't met a terrible fate that was totally unrelated to it... or was it?

Besides, I'm playing the Chief to be largely weaponless. A handiwork person, so to speak. Let's see how that goes! And also I'm eventually hoping to exhaust the breadth of golden items - who knows what I might discover!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 12:15:04 pm by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 420 421 [422] 423 424 ... 2205