Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2496152 times)

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #6300 on: June 18, 2014, 06:39:48 am »

I'm probably going to bite, just for hilarity sake, but didn't you already suggest circle with a diagonal line? =P
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6301 on: June 18, 2014, 06:41:45 am »

I'm probably going to bite, just for hilarity sake, but didn't you already suggest circle with a diagonal line? =P

I... don't think so. Might've mentioned it in the DJ chat, but I think the Triangular Purple with a Vertical line might help you more. And possibly provide a clue to you guys about what the line does.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6302 on: June 18, 2014, 06:43:29 am »

Awww yeah, Purple Triangle it is! =D
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6303 on: June 18, 2014, 06:44:10 am »

I... don't think so. Might've mentioned it in the DJ chat, but I think the Triangular Purple with a Vertical line might help you more. And possibly provide a clue to you guys about what the line does.

Has pw been spilling the beans again in chat?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6304 on: June 18, 2014, 06:45:05 am »

Nyars boxes are 3/5/7 right?

Also, what do you think purple triangle with vertical line and a circle with a diagonal line will be, Pyro?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6305 on: June 18, 2014, 06:45:53 am »

All right then.
Hmm, actually, still willing ot lend that knife? :P
Cause then, I can buy a box from Nyars and at least have a weapon.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #6306 on: June 18, 2014, 06:46:38 am »

Also, what do you think purple triangle with vertical line and a circle with a diagonal line will be, Pyro?
3/5/8, if I remember correctly

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6307 on: June 18, 2014, 06:47:11 am »

Sure thing, DP.

@Pancaek: Well, shit. That leaves me a token short from getting the biggest ones. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6308 on: June 18, 2014, 06:53:55 am »

Has pw been spilling the beans again in chat?

No. The full revelation of the Nyars labels was my payment for space accountancy. Obviously, he does not want me spilling the beans entirely, but did say I was allowed to suggest.

Something helpful. We've already got somewhat there ideas on shape (though there is an additional factor to the shapes you guys haven't found yet - and the idea of a scale is not entirely accurate) and colour (with a few aberrations), but the line is what makes it... interesting.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 06:56:36 am by PyroDesu »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6309 on: June 18, 2014, 06:55:56 am »

Oh. I was going to ask what you'd recommend but since you already know the answer that would take all the fun out of it. :\

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6310 on: June 18, 2014, 06:57:11 am »

So shape is more than just a power:risk ratio?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6311 on: June 18, 2014, 06:59:01 am »

Oh. I was going to ask what you'd recommend but since you already know the answer that would take all the fun out of it. :\

I did not get information on what is in the boxes - I think PW creates something new every time one is purchased - but he told me what the shape, colour, and lines mean.

So shape is more than just a power:risk ratio?

Kind of. It's not power, exactly, nor is it quite risk - though some are more dangerous. I would shy from Pentagons and Heptagons, but the latter especially.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 07:00:48 am by PyroDesu »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6312 on: June 18, 2014, 07:02:38 am »

As far as I'm concerned, there's not really a difference, Pyro. It's more fun to figure out what kind of thing you'll get from taking notes and observing what's been given out so far. Being told 'oh (x) will get you some kind of defensive gear and (y) is aux gear' takes 90% of the mystery out of it.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6313 on: June 18, 2014, 07:04:51 am »

As far as I'm concerned, there's not really a difference, Pyro. It's more fun to figure out what kind of thing you'll get from taking notes and observing what's been given out so far. Being told 'oh (x) will get you some kind of defensive gear and (y) is aux gear' takes 90% of the mystery out of it.

Which is why you guys don't know the meanings of the lines yet. Suffice to say that information made me a lot more afraid of several existing artefacts.

And it doesn't really matter to me - I won't be buying Nyartefacts ever again. At least, until Simus somehow dies, but considering her stationing on Hephaestus and general durability regardless, I don't think that will happen for a long time.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 07:08:01 am by PyroDesu »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6314 on: June 18, 2014, 07:07:34 am »

Dude, just... just don't be Taricus, Pyro. That 'I know more than you and I'mma hold it over everyone' thing annoys me to no end.

Clarification edit: I mean specifically having info from the GM that no one else has and continually reminding everyone that you know.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 07:12:23 am by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 2205