Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2496144 times)

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #6270 on: June 18, 2014, 05:44:15 am »

Maybe, maybe not. I can still do the evac signal with my microwave amp and levitate my brain into an evac shuttle with my other amp.

Clearly nothing can go wrong.

Sooo, kind of like the "Nope, nothing to see here" meme? Only with just a brain?
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6271 on: June 18, 2014, 05:50:22 am »

I think we should mention Mesk being awesome, though- he singlehandedly saved about half the team,in effect.

This whole mission has been Stacy accidentiallying the whole bottle, and Mesk then saving us from being killed xD
Though interestingly, if he'd bothered to catch Stacy as well this whole thing could have been avoided.

Until the next room, anyway. We all know Stacy was a periodically exploding time bomb.

Maybe, maybe not. I can still do the evac signal with my microwave amp and levitate my brain into an evac shuttle with my other amp.

Clearly nothing can go wrong.
Sooo, kind of like the "Nope, nothing to see here" meme? Only with just a brain?
I'm getting more of a noodly appendage vibe myself. Maybe a Starcraft Overlord? I really can't imagine just his brain, with no attendant tentacles or rasping maws.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6272 on: June 18, 2014, 05:55:40 am »

Would I still get a level up from this mission? Because in that sense escaping the orbital bombardment of a giant pyrokinetic leg of death seems like one of the easier ways to earn your first level up xD, rather than survive the possibly many horrors on that ship xD  ... that loot though D=
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #6273 on: June 18, 2014, 05:58:27 am »

Well, surviving is generally a good way to get a levelup. Not your fault you found nothing down there but STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6274 on: June 18, 2014, 06:01:52 am »

I wonder if the surviving members of 15 will get reassigned as backup for 14?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6275 on: June 18, 2014, 06:03:24 am »

Nah, they're doing fiiine.
Sig! Onol

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6276 on: June 18, 2014, 06:04:36 am »

That would be fun. I still haven't had a chance to shoot anything with my rifle. :-\
Let's wait and see if we're a safe distance from the dig site, first, though. We could still get exploded to bits yet!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6277 on: June 18, 2014, 06:05:01 am »

@Kedly: Technically, you don't even have to survive to get a level-up. You just have to have your brain brought back to the ship.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6278 on: June 18, 2014, 06:06:16 am »

@Kedly: Technically, you don't even have to survive to get a level-up. You just have to have your brain brought back to the ship.
I know  :P I read the first mission... awwwww yyeaaaahhh, just the same though. I thought the level up might depend on the success of the mission

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6279 on: June 18, 2014, 06:07:39 am »

Yep, I was speaking from experience. XD Anyway, usually only tokens depend on the success of the mission. They're more important than level-ups though, really...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6280 on: June 18, 2014, 06:09:46 am »

Fuck being back-up, if you've got footage of the glory that is STAN, you could try using it to proselytize the cultists, show them what they could be worshiping instead of whatever nonsense they currently believe in.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6281 on: June 18, 2014, 06:10:26 am »

Yeah, gear seems pretty important, and my characters going to need to buy a lot of drugs and stims to "tinker" with. I want to earn the title of worst/best bard xD

@Empiricist: Are we able to stream/send footage to allies? =P

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6282 on: June 18, 2014, 06:14:00 am »

Personally, I find levelups to be more important. *shrug*
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6283 on: June 18, 2014, 06:17:54 am »

Depends on your equipment type.
Sig! Onol

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6284 on: June 18, 2014, 06:18:44 am »

Are they really, though? All level-ups do is give you a bigger chance to overshoot on things until you can buy a decent decomp, at which point you're good. I mean, you can then level up to a constant +4 and always get 5's, but where's the fun in that? :P But with tokens, you can buy new and useful things even when your stats are softcapped - new amps, manips, guns, Nyars boxes, armor...
Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 2205