Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494789 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #6045 on: June 13, 2014, 08:41:41 pm »

inb4 Steve's solution is to drop Jim and Miyamoto down there to annihilate Stan.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6046 on: June 13, 2014, 09:25:31 pm »

I just realized that Steve and the AM are still talking to Miyamoto.
they can't hear us ehehehehehe
Steve can multitask and the AM can prioritize.

inb4 Steve's solution is to drop Jim and Miyamoto down there to annihilate Stan.
Stan. Nice. Better than Xacy.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6047 on: June 13, 2014, 09:27:23 pm »

Stan. Nice. Better than Xacy.
I was going to object to such a plain name before I realized it fit pretty much any abomination played by Baldman perfectly.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6048 on: June 13, 2014, 09:45:33 pm »

I don't even think we have a stan!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #6049 on: June 13, 2014, 09:47:28 pm »

We do now.
If I survive this, I'm going to be having words with our Doctor.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6050 on: June 13, 2014, 11:41:14 pm »

We do now.

Hopefully, words like, "I'm here to get my decompensator installed".
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6051 on: June 13, 2014, 11:49:27 pm »

We do now.

He would have already, were he not such a cheapskate- he didn't like the decomp resale prices. That aside, though, this incident isn't exactly because of the amp, I suppose. He didn't even use it to this point.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6052 on: June 14, 2014, 12:39:36 am »

@Steve No, we're in a nearby hotel right now.
Are you sure about that? You were all standing outside the Green Mansion and Milno just said "Get into the hotel". The wallpaper was green and there is a worried looking guy upstairs who just hired some bodyguards…

I am very sure we are not, but I will double check. Though if PW thinks we *are*, that will change things. Like, all the things.

Okay, we (I am almost sure, Milno will have to confirm) wanted to be in the nearest hotel that was *not* the Green Mansion. That was specifically our meet-up point: not the Green Mansion, but the nearest other hotel to the Green Mansion. However, re-reading what PW is posted, he may have put us in the Green Mansion. I'll go edit my post to see where PW thinks we are, as it feels like it should be kind of important to know which hotel we are in. If we're in the Green Mansion, it changes a lot of the context. Namely: what we are seeing is now incredibly important and must be responded to immediately. XD

Now I suspect that Steve was playing double duty as PW with that question about which hotel we were in :P

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6053 on: June 14, 2014, 01:28:26 am »

We do now.

He would have already, were he not such a cheapskate- he didn't like the decomp resale prices. That aside, though, this incident isn't exactly because of the amp, I suppose. He didn't even use it to this point.
I would've gotten a Will decomp, so yes this was an entirely avoidable apocalypse caused directly by how much so a cheapskate Xan is.
Sig! Onol

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6054 on: June 14, 2014, 01:52:34 am »

Ya know, with what is currently going on with mission 15, it might not be a bad idea to get this wrapped up as quickly as possible, by saying that we are in the Green Mansion, before Steve has to nuke the entire planet
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6055 on: June 14, 2014, 01:53:50 am »

Someone should do that triangle thing Steve talked about. That'll signal pickup.
Sig! Onol

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6056 on: June 14, 2014, 01:54:15 am »

Heh, if we fail to stop Stan you could probably just book it for the Sword and let him take care of both mission 14 and 15. :P
Or I guess he might team up with whatever creepy shit those cultists are worshipping. Hmm.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6057 on: June 14, 2014, 01:55:17 am »

We do now.

I would've gotten a Will decomp, so yes this was an entirely avoidable apocalypse caused directly by how much so a cheapskate Xan is.

Hm. You know, with the possibility of having to defrost your potentially-not-entirely-exact copy on Hephaestus, I might need to invent (or, have invented, at least. Saint seems like a good candidate for making it) a new type of Decompensator: one that, in a style similar to a MkI decompensator mixed with a MkIV decompensator, simply prevents rolls of that type from happening - likely with the side-effect of knocking the one attempting them unconscious (since otherwise, it could be used to prevent alien mindbuggery without consequence, with a Will model - though I'm sure some would prefer being knocked out to being mind-raped). Also probably would not function for stats other than intelligence, charisma, and will, but would probably work for all skills.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 02:00:02 am by PyroDesu »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6058 on: June 14, 2014, 01:58:49 am »

Or eat it. I really have to explore my capabilities. If I can do this, then what else could I do under control?...
We do now.

Hm. You know, with the possibility of having to defrost your potentially-not-entirely-exact copy on Hephaestus, I might need to invent (or, have invented, at least. Saint seems like a good candidate for making it) a new type of Decompensator: one that, in a style similar to a MkI decompensator mixed with a MkIV decompensator, simply prevents rolls of that type from happening - likely with the side-effect of knocking the one attempting them unconscious (since otherwise, it could be used to prevent alien mindbuggery without consequence, with a Will model - though I'm sure some would prefer being knocked out to being mind-raped).
Well, I might survive this. I didn't accumulate all that willpower to not resist being fucked with.
Sig! Onol

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6059 on: June 14, 2014, 02:03:21 am »

We do now.

Hm. You know, with the possibility of having to defrost your potentially-not-entirely-exact copy on Hephaestus, I might need to invent (or, have invented, at least. Saint seems like a good candidate for making it) a new type of Decompensator: one that, in a style similar to a MkI decompensator mixed with a MkIV decompensator, simply prevents rolls of that type from happening - likely with the side-effect of knocking the one attempting them unconscious (since otherwise, it could be used to prevent alien mindbuggery without consequence, with a Will model - though I'm sure some would prefer being knocked out to being mind-raped).
Well, I might survive this. I didn't accumulate all that willpower to not resist being fucked with.

Unmentioned context - Simus would more than like to implant one in your clone before waking it up, with a chit issued so you may have it removed as soon as you have rejoined the Sword. Redeemable at the same time for a small one or two token bonus, maybe - compensation for removing your powers for up to a mission cycle of duration.

And she has good reason to want to - she remembers that you can create uncontrolled critters with those powers (she did squish one for you, after all), in addition to your usual use of them - and would rather not let there be any incidents involving it happen on Hephaestus. And you wouldn't really need them, anyway - you'd be a ward of the State, so to speak, until such time as you are sent on.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 02:08:46 am by PyroDesu »
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 2205