Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2485645 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #3945 on: May 15, 2014, 09:16:01 pm »

Oh.... oh, fucking hell, PW XD

Gods damn it. The serial killer saw something. Fan-fucking-tastic. XD

Too bad you can't ask him about it huh?

Then again, they never did confirm that kill...And if I remember right, someone saw something rather odd on tv a while back...

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: May 15, 2014, 09:18:03 pm »

Oh.... oh, fucking hell, PW XD

Gods damn it. The serial killer saw something. Fan-fucking-tastic. XD

Too bad you can't ask him about it huh?

Then again, they never did confirm that kill...And if I remember right, someone saw something rather odd on tv a while back...

Yeah, you did your job foreshadowing that he was still around :P

Gods damnit, I don't have time to go through the archive again. WHY, PW? WHYYYYYYYYY‽

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3947 on: May 15, 2014, 09:20:11 pm »

ah,well he's probably dead now.  or at least quite old.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: May 15, 2014, 09:22:15 pm »

True. Damn relativity. 'Course, if he got on a ship......

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3949 on: May 15, 2014, 09:35:02 pm »

True. Damn relativity. 'Course, if he got on a ship......

Then he would travel the galaxy looking for alien can openers under the control of a galactic AI and have wacky hijinks?  That's what they did with the last batch, at least.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3950 on: May 15, 2014, 09:49:38 pm »

I now feel like those coordinates are a terrible reference point for Jason (my character) to use. Damn it. I really hope I don't run into a Freddie Kreuger (sp?) serial killer inside Jason's mind or whatever dimension/sub-reality thing he is experiencing.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3951 on: May 15, 2014, 09:57:26 pm »

So me and a few other people are in the plug.dj room with PW, and... a person with the username "The_Sheep" joined for a minute, and played a video that was just a bunch of sheep... making sheep noises, whatever you call it.

But what was interesting is that they also posted in the comments- a long paragraph, something about people eating flesh, and the crying voices of dead gods.  Nobody thought to screenshot or copy paste it though.  Whoops.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: May 15, 2014, 09:59:04 pm »

I now feel like those coordinates are a terrible reference point for Jason (my character) to use. Damn it. I really hope I don't run into a Freddie Kreuger (sp?) serial killer inside Jason's mind or whatever dimension/sub-reality thing he is experiencing.

Oh, the fact that our first encounter with these coordinates was from a serial killer shouldn't be what concerns you.

What should concern you is that serial killer was a UWM Urban Executor, and that it is looking more and more like he went rogue because he saw something related to those coordinates.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3953 on: May 15, 2014, 10:08:05 pm »

THE PLOT THICKENS
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3954 on: May 15, 2014, 10:23:49 pm »

Yay, mysterious possible indications of a possible apocalypse. And I get to play a part if I don't die.

Don't ask how I jumped to the idea of an apocalypse. I don't know how that worked either.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: May 15, 2014, 10:26:20 pm »

I don't really think those are coordinates. Two numbers are insufficient to define a point in 3D space.

What I really think it might be, however, is a vector. A direction, from a specific point of reference, in which something lies.

...or something approaches from.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3956 on: May 15, 2014, 10:35:34 pm »

I don't really think those are coordinates. Two numbers are insufficient to define a point in 3D space.

What I really think it might be, however, is a vector. A direction, from a specific point of reference, in which something lies.

...or something approaches from.

heh.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3957 on: May 15, 2014, 10:40:54 pm »

Also, here's a thought.  From Endive and Hephaestus, those coordinates would point in entirely different directions.   So either we need a central point of reference or we're thinking about this the wrong way.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3959 on: May 15, 2014, 10:54:23 pm »

It could also be time when something happens, using a given reference body and a certain start point. 17 radians and 17.3 degrees totals to around two and three quarters of a full circle, which, with the orbit rate of, say, the Sun, would give us, oh... seven hundred million years, give or take.

Probably not. :P
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 2205