Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2493545 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #3465 on: May 07, 2014, 05:05:41 am »

same issue, although i've found that typing "http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Auron_Kell?action=edit" opens the page directly in its own window as opposed to a popup and that works.
Now i just gotta figure out how to set up all the headings and table of contents and stuff using only a text editor :/
If you scroll down the sidebar on the right, there's a "Templates" section. Expand that, select "PC", and type your character data in the window. Then open some other character's page in edit mode, copy the layout, and put your own information in.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: May 07, 2014, 05:17:31 am »

Yeah im currently ripping off antons page rather shamelessly :P

Cheers for the template tip, ill try it next time.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: May 07, 2014, 07:03:17 am »

((Again with the made-up, non canonical powers, GWG?))
It worked. It's canon now. HA!
I guess it works up until the point it impacts the game in any way.
Hey, that works for me.

((I posted an action to turn him into a weasel first! The powers of weaselification are mine! All mine! Now the whole world shall know the true power of the weasel!))
I've demonstrated quasi-canonical powers first, so I get precedence for the Conservation of Quasicanonical Powers.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: May 07, 2014, 07:06:18 am »

Are you talking about Malfoy?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: May 07, 2014, 07:07:04 am »

...Huh?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3470 on: May 07, 2014, 07:25:02 am »

...Huh?
I dunno, I was just making a joke.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: May 07, 2014, 07:29:22 am »

The "huh" was aimed at the Malfoy thing.
Sig

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3472 on: May 07, 2014, 07:31:19 am »

I guess it works up until the point it impacts the game in any way.
Hey, that works for me.

((I posted an action to turn him into a weasel first! The powers of weaselification are mine! All mine! Now the whole world shall know the true power of the weasel!))
I've demonstrated quasi-canonical powers first, so I get precedence for the Conservation of Quasicanonical Powers.

Then again, that character got kinda killed of, so I think, in theory, the weasel powers go to Paris. Maybe you can pick another mammal to transform peeps into?

trying to finally add stuff to the wiki but my "add page" window is completely fucked... help?

Spoiler: somewhat largish (click to show/hide)

That is, indeed, strange. Could you tell me what device and what browser you were using?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 07:34:37 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: May 07, 2014, 07:46:10 am »

That character came back, didn't you notice?
Sig

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3474 on: May 07, 2014, 07:47:31 am »

Wait, he's supposed to be the same guy? Nope, didn't notice (though wasn't paying particular attention either).

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: May 07, 2014, 08:02:07 am »

trying to finally add stuff to the wiki but my "add page" window is completely fucked... help?

That is, indeed, strange. Could you tell me what device and what browser you were using?
I was using Mozilla Firefox on my PC, i cant tell if the browser was the problem though because i loaded up the fallout wiki and its drop down boxes and popup windows worked perfectly.

Could be that my browser hates just that one format/template the ER wiki popups runs off of.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: May 07, 2014, 08:10:00 am »

Huh. I must have missed the part where the GM said that.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3477 on: May 07, 2014, 08:10:57 am »

Paris' Journal. May 7th, 2014: Spectator carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This gameshow is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The bleachers are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and contestants will look up and shout "Please Paris, don't turn us all into weasels!"...

And I'll whisper "no."

And then they'll all be weasels.
Hahaha. I was laughing out loud with this and people were looking. This is going to my sig collection.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: May 07, 2014, 08:34:33 am »

I was using Mozilla Firefox on my PC, i cant tell if the browser was the problem though because i loaded up the fallout wiki and its drop down boxes and popup windows worked perfectly.

Could be that my browser hates just that one format/template the ER wiki popups runs off of.

Apart from maybe suggesting you try another browser to see if the problem persists, I'm not sure what to do about that. I searched wikia itself for a bit but found no immediate solution to your problem. It's the first time somebody reported that particular issue, so I guess it's something on your side. Do you have something like add block installed perhaps? And is your version of firefox up-to-date?

This is a small service announcement.

I'd like to know how many newbies there are, to know how many bonus tokens those would get as a way of catching up.

Therefore, I'd like everyone who is eligible to say so. People with 0 or 1 missions are applicable. Defence of Hephaustus does not count (which includes the boarding of the ships), nor do those mini missions we had before. The assault on Hephaustus does count. So if your first mission was either assault or defense of Hephaestus, you are eligible. People who have 0 missions but didn't participate in this one are not applicable (unless there's, like, a million tokens and very few people).
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 08:45:46 am by Radio Controlled »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: May 07, 2014, 09:22:03 am »

Disabling firefox's popup blocker was the first thing i tried and im reasonably up to date.
Id have already tried another browser but i seem to have misplaced internet explorer somehow...

Guess I'll steal some Wi-Fi to download the latest version of firefox and google chrome tomorrow or friday then transfer the installers to my computer and hope one of them fixes it.

Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 2205