Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2140 2141 [2142] 2143 2144 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2485931 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #32115 on: August 23, 2016, 05:38:49 pm »

he fucks up the group, somehow gets the coma victim pregnant and then summons tummy in the middle of the town square

For bonus points, hungry infants begin to rain from the sky and destroy the new world the Hephaestus crew inhabits, the act of impregnating a fully robotic individual being a sufficient violation to break down the boundary between realities. Milno rides the Armory Master into battle to destroy the nascent god, only to land in an alternate universe where they engage in a rhythm-based battle to the death to defeat this multiuniversal threat.

After dispatching it handily, they are shot down by the local air force.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32116 on: August 23, 2016, 06:00:16 pm »

Man, Nik's is problematic. Not only is he trying to marry a coma victim, but he's trying to be friendly and connected to several very unfriendly and unconnected groups. And he's playing with Timmy's orb, to boot.

Well, the Sleeping Beauty could always wake up in the epilogue, right?.. Also, I suppose PyroDesu could be contacted to make the decision, if nothing else.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #32117 on: August 23, 2016, 06:10:00 pm »

he fucks up the group, somehow gets the coma victim pregnant and then summons tummy in the middle of the town square

For bonus points, hungry infants begin to rain from the sky and destroy the new world the Hephaestus crew inhabits, the act of impregnating a fully robotic individual being a sufficient violation to break down the boundary between realities. Milno rides the Armory Master into battle to destroy the nascent god, only to land in an alternate universe where they engage in a rhythm-based battle to the death to defeat this multiuniversal threat.

for some reason I got a different image from him riding the armory master
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32118 on: August 23, 2016, 06:58:49 pm »

@Harry: You get points for the bizarre reference to a game's bizarre ending despite the characters not matching very well.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32119 on: August 23, 2016, 07:37:14 pm »

is my epilogue written up yet?

theres a few things I want to add but I dont even know if my key points that would enable me to do them are even possible yet...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32120 on: August 23, 2016, 07:47:00 pm »

Hey gentlefish, you have "to uplift his cousins on the planet he's on" as your action.

What planet is he on? What planet do you mean?

Yeah, he's taken specific interest in the group of sapients on the planet in orgy verse, and want to continue "humanity" with them as their god-head before transcending as a pseudo-haebi thing. (bluh. doesn't feel right anymore :P)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #32121 on: August 23, 2016, 09:19:08 pm »

...I HEAR IT

Man, Nik's is problematic. Not only is he trying to marry a coma victim, but he's trying to be friendly and connected to several very unfriendly and unconnected groups. And he's playing with Timmy's orb, to boot.

Well, the Sleeping Beauty could always wake up in the epilogue, right?.. Also, I suppose PyroDesu could be contacted to make the decision, if nothing else.
We'll see how these rolls go.

is my epilogue written up yet?

theres a few things I want to add but I dont even know if my key points that would enable me to do them are even possible yet...
If you wanna add things, add them now. Add whatever you want, and if rolls and reality allow it it will happen. Or you'll fail horribly and be killed by one of a few factions.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #32122 on: August 23, 2016, 09:33:07 pm »

Gods my anticipation for this is bigger than it is for most book series I like.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32123 on: August 23, 2016, 09:37:44 pm »

Gods my anticipation for this is bigger than it is for most book series I like.
Same, no ammount of sugar explosives can calm my excitement.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #32124 on: August 23, 2016, 09:40:41 pm »

Are the sugar explosives tasty? That sounds like an interesting candy. Literally explosive hard candy!
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32125 on: August 23, 2016, 09:44:33 pm »

Are the sugar explosives tasty? That sounds like an interesting candy. Literally explosive hard candy!
Yep, sugar bombs, the perfect way to start the day. But really, sugar rockets are fun to make.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #32126 on: August 23, 2016, 09:56:49 pm »

Restrain your collective equines, I'm just some idiot.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32127 on: August 23, 2016, 09:57:38 pm »

Yeah, I bet it won't be any good~

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #32128 on: August 23, 2016, 09:58:38 pm »

PW, this ending is something four years in the making for myself. Even longer than others. Can you blame us for getting excited?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #32129 on: August 23, 2016, 10:13:51 pm »

PW, this ending is something four years in the making for myself. Even longer than others. Can you blame us for getting excited?
Admittedly, I do like your ending. It's connected to Lars' ending.
Pages: 1 ... 2140 2141 [2142] 2143 2144 ... 2205