Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2123 2124 [2125] 2126 2127 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2484249 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #31860 on: July 26, 2016, 01:24:58 pm »

Today on ER Redux, Mr. Asshole as accidentally created chlorine gas which is killing his teammate, and Grant is about to flash bang his own unit.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31861 on: July 26, 2016, 01:36:11 pm »

Just to be clear though, that's his own fault for going through the door I was closing that has the big thing that wants to eat him.  :P
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #31862 on: July 26, 2016, 01:37:00 pm »

Today on ER Redux, Mr. Asshole as accidentally created chlorine gas which is killing his teammate, and Grant is about to flash bang his own unit.
Darn, it, egan stop winning your bet!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31863 on: July 26, 2016, 04:31:54 pm »

hahahahahaha

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #31864 on: July 26, 2016, 04:56:55 pm »

Just to be clear though, that's his own fault for going through the door I was closing that has the big thing that wants to eat him.  :P
Uh, nope. Yours was the last post. You watched him walk in, then "noped" and deliberately shut him in the room.

It's his fault for expecting his teammates to have his back, of course :P

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31865 on: July 26, 2016, 06:14:35 pm »

Shh, no one's supposed to know that. Although...he did edit his post after I made my post, so... :P
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31866 on: July 26, 2016, 08:26:08 pm »

Piecewise was evacuated from his home today because someone decided to dig into a gas line and blow up the street behind his house.

https://twitter.com/LasVegasFD/status/758085043239563264

I can see my house in that video, at the far end.  I just got back a few minutes ago.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31867 on: July 26, 2016, 08:42:18 pm »

Didn't Vegas also have just a massive fucking gas leak?

PPE: Nope, that was LA.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #31868 on: July 26, 2016, 09:04:07 pm »

Glad you got back without major difficulty.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31869 on: July 26, 2016, 09:23:44 pm »

That guy must have been as lucky or as fast as hell to walk away from something like that uninjured.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31870 on: July 26, 2016, 09:44:22 pm »

PW assassination attempt: failed.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #31871 on: July 26, 2016, 10:26:14 pm »

I can see it already, "BOOOM - oops, that was just the mail man... BOOOM - oops, why was the neighbor's wife at the back door?... BOOOM - oops, that was the other neighbor's kid retrieving his ball...", with "DAMN PIGS, HOW DID YOU FIND ME!" as a punchline.

[/qoute]
P-dubz it is time
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31872 on: July 27, 2016, 01:14:59 pm »

By the way, where did our other people go? Radio, Cael, Pancake, UP, Toaster, etc. They seem to have gotten really quiet ever since we started doing this Redux stuff.

I guess I haven't updated the other threads...

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31873 on: July 27, 2016, 01:27:10 pm »

By the way, where did our other people go? Radio, Cael, Pancake, UP, Toaster, etc. They seem to have gotten really quiet ever since we started doing this Redux stuff.

I don't care about redux, so I have nothing to say about it. I care about Lyra of mainline ER, and I'm interested in Oro whenever it starts, but don't have input on what system Oro should use.

so yeah, just sitting here waiting silently, and I suspect many others are doing the same for reasons of their own.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #31874 on: July 27, 2016, 01:55:00 pm »

I'm lurking, don't you think for a second you're getting rid of me that easily. It's just that the ER redux test doesn't really interest me at the moment, since I already got a pretty good feel for the system that night on roll20. I'm still not particularely fond of it but I can't decide if it's because of how the system works or just because "this is new! get this newfangled devilry out of here and bring back the good old days!", you know?

Also it has indeed been a while since you updated the other threads. I like to imagine that the supervets are all just having a two-week staredown with roboshrimp2000.
Pages: 1 ... 2123 2124 [2125] 2126 2127 ... 2205