Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2081 2082 [2083] 2084 2085 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2442330 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #31230 on: June 07, 2016, 03:48:39 am »

I did say lower, not negate. Besides, pretty sure one can use eg. med as a dump stat when you start piloting a Avatar, cause I doubt you'll be doing much medicine once your fingers are larger than the patient's collarbone.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #31231 on: June 07, 2016, 04:22:42 am »

That's why you get a medical avatar.
It's still angry at everyone, but it likes to manifest that anger by practicing medicine.

Make it walk with a limp and you have a reference.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31232 on: June 07, 2016, 04:29:05 am »

That's why you get a medical avatar.
It's still angry at everyone, but it likes to manifest that anger by practicing medicine.

Make it walk with a limp and you have a reference.

It's almost like your very own thing that you live in... and which cripples you for life... and you can't leave...

Jail MD

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31233 on: June 07, 2016, 08:59:48 am »

It was a black, charred page in the book of ER history.
HEY, you know what else was black and charred around that time?

It could be worse.  Imagine if the map was deliberately mislabelled so the control room was actually the trap room.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31234 on: June 07, 2016, 09:17:28 am »

It was a black, charred page in the book of ER history.
HEY, you know what else was black and charred around that time?

It could be worse.  Imagine if the map was deliberately mislabelled so the control room was actually the trap room.

Or better, if the control brain was hooked to a deadman switch to the nukes. Or if the door they smashed open with a kinamp had the nuke wire. Or the door that lead to the AI core that got hacked apart by a machete.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31235 on: June 07, 2016, 10:49:29 am »

Some say that the cold war went hot when Regan, in the midst of a psychotic break, vomited lighting onto Gorbachev's face and then animated
a bronze statue of Lenin that went on a 3 week rampage. Others say that the brilliant -and horribly sickened- minds of silicon valley attempted to use the early internet to create a single magically endowed computer god and instead shattered the fabric of reality by replacing the music of the spheres with the sound of a dial up modem. A few say that the power of wizards caused the governments of the world to collapse and that arcane warlords fought a endless battle of subjugation across sigil  engraved wastelands. But perhaps it was none of these, or perhaps it was all of them at once.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31236 on: June 07, 2016, 11:05:05 am »

Relax, I shouldn't need to pick any more fights, given the current mission goal of killing an infinite number of people.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31237 on: June 07, 2016, 11:09:27 am »

Some say that the cold war went hot when Regan, in the midst of a psychotic break, vomited lighting onto Gorbachev's face and then animated
a bronze statue of Lenin that went on a 3 week rampage. Others say that the brilliant -and horribly sickened- minds of silicon valley attempted to use the early internet to create a single magically endowed computer god and instead shattered the fabric of reality by replacing the music of the spheres with the sound of a dial up modem. A few say that the power of wizards caused the governments of the world to collapse and that arcane warlords fought a endless battle of subjugation across sigil  engraved wastelands. But perhaps it was none of these, or perhaps it was all of them at once.

I bet it was none of those. Facts merely got muddled down on the road. Happens all the time.

I have no idea what this is about, but wanted to contribute anyway.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #31238 on: June 07, 2016, 12:19:05 pm »

Anybody want a gauss cannon grav-shell? It's origin tech created by the AM, so I can't take it with me, since origin tech does not work on the rustverse.

It's essentially a bomb that can crush almost anything, be it walls, doors or angry aliens. It creates a very powerful gravitic distortion that compresses and tears apart things in a very large area. So don't be anywhere close when you detonate it.

Also, I was planning to detonate it via shooting it with something, attaching a claymore to it or throwing it really hard. I can give you a claymore for it or you can get someone good with handiwork to hook up an electronic detonator to it. Or use some explosives of your own, if you have any.

You can have it for 2 tokens. Otherwise, I'm selling it to the armoury to buy a shiny bauble or more suicide rounds for the arranger.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31239 on: June 07, 2016, 03:12:37 pm »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31240 on: June 07, 2016, 08:12:05 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnbl9CZ9tOI

ARM needs one of these.
Miya has the grandest, most majestic hard on for megaweapons

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31241 on: June 08, 2016, 02:12:01 am »

@Corsair: The Armory's description got me confused, though. Does it come with a magazine or not?
Apologies for the late reply, I had assignments. It comes with one mag and a radio-detonator that can turn the mag into a claymore. In Corsair's case, the mag contains ClF3 rounds.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #31242 on: June 08, 2016, 10:09:59 pm »

Can we just weaponize sugar free horibo Gummy bears...
After reading the Amazon reviews my friend and I (mistakenly) thought it would be fun (we were horribly wrong) to try them.
  THEY ARE DEATH, SWEET, SWEET GUMMY DEATH!
THE BLACK PIT OF PESTULENT FILLED DESPAIR MY TOILATE HATH BECOME!
FEAR THOSE GUMMY BEARS FOR THEY ARE THE HORSE MEN OF THE APOCALYPES
RED FOR WAR, GREEN FOR PESTULENCE,  WHITE FOR DEATH, THAT PALE YELLOW COLOR FOR FAMINE
Together they bring forth anal destruction if the highest order.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 10:12:35 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31243 on: June 08, 2016, 10:30:25 pm »

Wait, you seriously tried them? Even after reading the reviews? I mean...some of those were pretty damn descriptive about what happens. Do...do you guys hate yourself or something?
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #31244 on: June 08, 2016, 10:35:14 pm »

Wait, you seriously tried them? Even after reading the reviews? I mean...some of those were pretty damn descriptive about what happens. Do...do you guys hate yourself or something?
We were stupid. We didn't beleive the two we read, and after reading all of them.. i severely regret my choice.
My stomache still hurts. I honestly want to just cry.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 2081 2082 [2083] 2084 2085 ... 2205