Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2073 2074 [2075] 2076 2077 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2483550 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #31110 on: June 01, 2016, 03:04:44 pm »

I'd certainly be okay with hastening my pursuit of my goals.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #31111 on: June 01, 2016, 03:23:21 pm »

I just got into arizona so my dad is keeping me busy with house repairs and various errands and projects.

I'm gonna try and get the OPs for the various threads up today or tomorrow. However, yous guys being handed over to Heph can, as far as I'm concerned, count yourself as ported over to Sy's command ship. You're basically under his command for this. The big thing I have to do for that mission is generate and hand out a bunch of universes for exploration, which I will do soon.
What of those looting the infermary?
We'll have to speed things up. Really, there was a reason I said this was gonna be a short stay over. Newbies can head to heph at any time though, because we just port them there. So as long as it's just newbies in the infirmary, it's no problem. Hell, they could even explore it so long as they have no work on heph
Cool, time to ramsack it
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #31112 on: June 01, 2016, 04:36:56 pm »

"Under Sy's command ..."

Dang it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31113 on: June 01, 2016, 05:34:25 pm »

"Under Sy's command ..."

Dang it.
There there...any benefits to being your servant?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #31114 on: June 01, 2016, 05:49:10 pm »

"Under Sy's command ..."

Dang it.
Well, Dester, and all of the members of M23, are pretty wealthy from the proceedings of M23. of course, we used Steve's monetary manipulations to get the ball rolling, so he has a vested interest in all our holdings. So, as long as Steve doesn't piss on it, you'd have access to a life of reasonable luxury. Provided you offered Dester some service he'd want, of course.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31115 on: June 01, 2016, 05:57:49 pm »

"Under Sy's command ..."

Dang it.
Well, Dester, and all of the members of M23, are pretty wealthy from the proceedings of M23. of course, we used Steve's monetary manipulations to get the ball rolling, so he has a vested interest in all our holdings. So, as long as Steve doesn't piss on it, you'd have access to a life of reasonable luxury. Provided you offered Dester some service he'd want, of course.
I think Jack's inate knowledge of all things gauss and such will be of some use. Plus draco(s)
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31117 on: June 01, 2016, 07:57:19 pm »

@syv: That makes two of us that aren't sure if the information about the armory master being a synth-flesh brain has gone public. I don't believe so, therefore I'll reply based on that assumption.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31118 on: June 01, 2016, 08:00:04 pm »

Synthbrain is public knowledge, yes.
Oh wait, you mean IC.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31119 on: June 01, 2016, 08:22:40 pm »

Yes, I meant IC. OOC everyone already knows she is (was, since she's been returned her normal body) a floating synth-flesh brain whose first name is Rose.

That last part sounded funnier than it ought to.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #31120 on: June 01, 2016, 08:30:56 pm »

"Under Sy's command ..."

Dang it.

...What's so terrible about that?  Do you think I'm gonna be a dick commander because Saint is one?  :-\
Dester is just being passed over for promotions and accolades is all. or at least, official recognition.

Well, I came to his game late, and Dester has been on two missions, and this mission, Saint has been far more effective at preventing alien incursions, so whatever.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31121 on: June 01, 2016, 08:32:21 pm »

Dester received an "Excellent" from Milno, and that's probably more recognition than he's ever given anyone.
>Yes?

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #31122 on: June 01, 2016, 09:15:17 pm »

I don't remember the exact words used, but Saint was quite impressed with Dester as well.  He's also more or less made Dester the official leader of the BLOPS team, and if Skylar suddenly came back, Saint would certainly try to protect Dester's position  Finally, Saint's cedeing direct control over exploration, colonization, and utilization primarily because he trusts Dester's competency in that area.  Considering Dester went from confused rookie, to leader of the first operation he participated in, to secondary commander of the entire universe's evacuation... he's actually done pretty well for himself, though PW hasn't recognized it.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #31123 on: June 01, 2016, 09:38:05 pm »

Random question: Could we possibly clone tokens with the Deathcube, or are they entirely digital?
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31124 on: June 01, 2016, 09:38:35 pm »

'random'.

Heh.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 2073 2074 [2075] 2076 2077 ... 2205