Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2025 2026 [2027] 2028 2029 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2485379 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #30390 on: May 06, 2016, 03:53:50 pm »

Cool, now al, they need to do is have the probe go to shadow god universe and then to angle god universe, then send another probe the other way around, let the Uber mega god rumble begin! Place bets now!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #30391 on: May 06, 2016, 03:57:11 pm »

Congrats on finding another outer god, team 26.
well that answers my in-thread questions. some of them anyway.

We need a third, so that one can destroy the second, the second can destroy the third, and the third can destroy the first.

Annnnd ... we need to evacuate Heph, build a new universe machine, create a colony in orgyverse far away from the current location, and dump all the people there as soon as possible.

Oh ... heh heh. I have a terrible idea.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 03:59:23 pm by Ozarck »

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30392 on: May 06, 2016, 04:00:41 pm »

Really inconvenient timing.  Oh well.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30393 on: May 06, 2016, 04:02:24 pm »

Throw in the rust universe, the one that caused one you guys to loose one testing room, then start spamming drones from shadow to rust and lurker, lurker to shadow and rust, and rust to shadow and lurker...or better yet just summon shadow and lurker to a null verse too and send in a drone with a camera so we can view the rumble!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30394 on: May 06, 2016, 04:05:57 pm »

It might be time to send out some autocolonies loaded with embryos and/or (frozen?) colonists sometime soon. Gotta nuke the current unwanted visitor first though, if that works (it did the previous time, that gives some hope). But it seems that sooner or later something that just can't be stopped might come over, so we might wanna start hedging our bets.

Edit: just saw your post ozarck. Are there any other universes where colonization seems at all possible?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 04:12:13 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30395 on: May 06, 2016, 04:25:52 pm »

Have you considered the possibility that this god is friendly? Try mundane contact before murder?
One wheel short of a wagon

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30396 on: May 06, 2016, 04:28:12 pm »

Problem is that it's heading straight for the planet at what seems a rapid pace (though pw's wording isn't entirely clear on how fast). I'd say that raises the stakes too high and limits time too much to try that right now. We kinda sorta need that planet.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30397 on: May 06, 2016, 04:34:04 pm »

And this is why they should have had thrusters installed on all of Heph. Some paranoid despot Saint turned out to be...
One wheel short of a wagon

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30398 on: May 06, 2016, 04:37:19 pm »

See this is why we need to just pit all the gods against each other and find anther universe with its own origion and  ake that the center of the fight with origion-2 as the center of it.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #30399 on: May 06, 2016, 04:40:21 pm »

It might be time to send out some autocolonies loaded with embryos and/or (frozen?) colonists sometime soon. Gotta nuke the current unwanted visitor first though, if that works (it did the previous time, that gives some hope). But it seems that sooner or later something that just can't be stopped might come over, so we might wanna start hedging our bets.

Edit: just saw your post ozarck. Are there any other universes where colonization seems at all possible?

we've got colonies in recursive beastverse. We have a colony in GravCave verse, but that place is inhospitable, really. orgyverse is highly colonizable and I recommend focusing an asston of effort to dumping as much as we can into that universe, including origin tech, as that apparently works like a dream over there with no sign of Lurkerfestation. those are teh only ones I know of that are reliably colonizable, thouhg factoryverse could be done - it is a very old universe though, and machines are making stellar sized ... things. So we don't know how long term viable it is. The glass sphere verse could potentially be colonized, if we found reasonable spheres and could get through the glass or whatever it is.

I don't remember any others that are viable, though I think there are one or two, like maybe hiveverse.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #30400 on: May 06, 2016, 05:19:01 pm »

I love how my character is completely out of comms right now and how that is saving is ass. He may be the only survivor of M26 if this goes bad.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30401 on: May 06, 2016, 06:23:07 pm »

The Sword is (mostly) empty of PC's right? Just uh, just want to check.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #30402 on: May 06, 2016, 06:49:16 pm »

is necromancy happening?

I have a sneaking suspicion that necromancy is happening.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #30404 on: May 06, 2016, 06:59:07 pm »

It frustrates me immensely that the seemingly perplexicon-like magic system is only known to Egan, and therefore I can't fiddle with it.   >:(
So you aren't annoyed that Egan, someone who is notoriously bad with that kind of power*, has been given awesome though dangerous magic powers, but you're annoyed that you can't munchkin the system youself?
Makes sense.
*Not really, but I kinda wanna make this a running joke.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."
Pages: 1 ... 2025 2026 [2027] 2028 2029 ... 2205