Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1737 1738 [1739] 1740 1741 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2486152 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #26070 on: December 29, 2015, 09:21:10 pm »

Not just anything would make him accidentally slip his voice for a moment.
Good thing Jobasio is currently quite distracted, seeing as his Xan-related memory is probably one of the most traumatic things to happen to him. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #26071 on: December 29, 2015, 09:22:24 pm »

I haven't been reading M24 or 25, what's been going on in those?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26072 on: December 29, 2015, 09:26:46 pm »

Flint's getting head and Jobasio's being pounded hard by wall-to-wall meat. So pretty much your average Saturday night*.

*Actually I really have no idea, don't ask me. Spooky stuff I guess.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26073 on: December 29, 2015, 09:29:14 pm »

I don't...What...Huh...?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26074 on: December 29, 2015, 09:29:31 pm »

Oh, note that I edited in a message that Xan's sending out to all the rest of the team. If it makes it through, that is.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26075 on: December 29, 2015, 10:37:54 pm »

You know, I actually didn't notice that?  Wow.

Noticed it by accident, thought it was funny =P
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26076 on: December 30, 2015, 03:59:34 am »

((I'm very tempted to pick up someone and just throw him at headless Flint to see what happens.
Also, I'd say "I told you so" at NJW if I hadn't done some equally silly stuff myself.

I think people are overreacting a bit to the artifact stuff. It's unlikely, from what I know of them, that the stone is doing anything harmful, and if it is what I think it is, it may actually be keeping the structure up.

As for the spike, well, I think I was the only one left in there when the walls started to bleed, so it's only logical that he would quote me, causation or not. The metal smell was probably my own helmet, I'm guessing.

Correlation does not imply causation! Especially for people with laser rifles!
One wheel short of a wagon

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26077 on: December 30, 2015, 06:19:26 am »

@m26: I wonder where the uo is for our universe, and if it's coupled to the location of the machine. And if the uo could be moved in some other way. If yes, it might be possible to place a dimension teleporter inside the sword, and sell those 'tags' so people can use the sword's teleport machine to teleport themselves around. So like with the pocket dimension, keep the big machine on the sword and sell what you need to use it in the field (interesting idea for an armory item, should it be possible, which it probably isn't, but can't hurt to try).

Even if the uo can't be moved and stays near the machine, it'd still be a very convenient way to escape harrowing situations and bail out straight to the Sword. Like a pussy out button panic button. Can imagine pw wouldn't like it though, would mean people have an instant get out of danger option... Yeah, that would throw quite the spanner in the 'kill more people' work :v

And if the uo for our universe is centered on the teleporting machine, we can teleport ships around in a few jumps, getting closer to the destination each time you jump. No more jump points needed! Suck it lurker!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 06:22:45 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26078 on: December 30, 2015, 09:19:06 am »

M26: please test if QEC still works after universe jumping. It won't work across universes, but if it works after returning to ours...
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26079 on: December 30, 2015, 12:13:05 pm »

-snip-
We're gonna be diving through alternate dimensions and otherwise sticking our dicks in places they don't belong.
*awesome*
Does it... does it mean, Maurice is rather on his way to becoming a Saint rather than Dishonored Dead? You know, as the progenitor and introducer of the new S.O.P. of ARM?  :o  :D

I suddenly feel a lot better about the tribunal. Poor, deluded fool.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26080 on: December 30, 2015, 12:14:44 pm »

That's like praising the man who shot you in the spine and crippled you for life for introducing the new S.O.P. of excrutiating pain and invalidity.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26081 on: December 30, 2015, 12:20:50 pm »

That's like praising the man who shot you in the spine and crippled you for life for introducing the new S.O.P. of excrutiating pain and invalidity.

But the man invented the excruciating pain and invalidity S.O.P.! He actually shot himself in the spine first. And dealt with a nosy and rough neighbour in the process, scaring the life out of him and ending the feud. Come on, it's time to welcome the new bright future of shooting people in the spine for the sake of striking fear into others, as well as gaining excruciating pain and invalidity!.. :P
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26082 on: December 30, 2015, 12:27:32 pm »

Well, we have a kind of tradition with damaging spines. Since both the practitioner and the target are gone, it is time to pass the torch.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26083 on: December 30, 2015, 01:26:58 pm »

Into Maurice's spine.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #26084 on: December 30, 2015, 04:18:04 pm »

I'm still pretty interested in getting Mesk's regenerative hive for Dester. Only reason I didn't have the Doctor attempt to implant it was I am concerned that it will go haywire in a new dimension and eat Dester alive.
Pages: 1 ... 1737 1738 [1739] 1740 1741 ... 2205