Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1564 1565 [1566] 1567 1568 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2486364 times)

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #23475 on: October 13, 2015, 06:56:10 pm »

Thanks for providing us with what is basically the best DnD group I have ever participated in =D I look at my donation as basically buying a bag of chips and some dip every couple of DnD nights =P
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23476 on: October 13, 2015, 06:57:31 pm »

I'd honestly do more with my money weren't it for the fact the Real/Dollar exchange rate is crap, even more so since several months.

(That means I don't contribute, wait 'till I'm rich.)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23477 on: October 13, 2015, 07:01:45 pm »

23 is finally getting interesting =P
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #23478 on: October 13, 2015, 07:08:28 pm »

and productive. Well, interesting for some of us. We may have been overstaffed a touch :P But hten again ... we may all die in a cultistic orgy of rage, fear, and despair, surrounded by the smell of gunpowder, burnt flesh, smoke, and potatoes, with the screams of women, the yells of men, and the crying of children to send us off into oblivion and hell.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23479 on: October 13, 2015, 07:13:25 pm »

That's an uhhh, iiinteresting way to go I guess =P
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 07:36:17 pm by Kedly »

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23480 on: October 13, 2015, 07:24:42 pm »

and productive. Well, interesting for some of us. We may have been overstaffed a touch :P But hten again ... we may all die in a cultistic orgy of rage, fear, and despair, surrounded by the smell of gunpowder, burnt flesh, smoke, and potatoes, with the screams of women, the yells of men, and the crying of children to send us off into oblivion and hell.
So, just like home on the Sword?  :P

Piecewise: You are great, and I've always wanted to support you monetarily for all the effort you put into this game. Unfortunately, my local situation is very similar to Caellath's in that regard, so I'll have to postpone my gratitude until the national currency here goes back up, or I suddenly start earning a lot more. Either way, I wish the ER runs long enough for that to happen.

Until then, please be warm at night by our collective thankful thoughts to you. There are a lot, daily, and all that energy cannot just go nowhere, right? Physics say it should likely be heating the universe somewhere. ;D
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23481 on: October 13, 2015, 07:56:13 pm »

Steve sent that message during the timeskip. Meaning that it's been some time since he sent it. And he's not in touch super often, so it was probably sent a while after the event that prompted it. Meaning we're living... let's say a week after M21.
Yeah. Let's hope those mindburstingly huge and durable monoliths aren't capable of FTL.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #23482 on: October 13, 2015, 08:18:44 pm »

What if the cult is merely another expression of the alien god? It seems capable of manipulating concepts... so what if it's manipulating the concept of pleasure, a presumably ubiquitous concept in the universe, to try to spread its influence? What if the cult actually gains magical abilities because of that? It would certainly explain how they suddenly got so powerful...

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23483 on: October 13, 2015, 09:20:54 pm »

In other news, yes, giving the order to kill all spacemagic on the planet will very likely get our escape ship bombed as well, because gravity automanips. But we are quickly running out of time to successfully bomb every spacemagic thing, and not doing so, as you already know, will be bad. Stay tuned.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23484 on: October 13, 2015, 10:41:57 pm »

In other news, yes, giving the order to kill all spacemagic on the planet will very likely get our escape ship bombed as well, because gravity automanips. But we are quickly running out of time to successfully bomb every spacemagic thing, and not doing so, as you already know, will be bad. Stay tuned.
Do you know (IC) if manipulators can get infected by applying their magic to an area within the god's zone of influence? Is Steve capable of grav-manipulating you off the planet, what with his massive, distributed brainpower and all? Is the risk of him getting some of that ineffable yanked from him worth the possibility of getting you out?

Can you get the automanip to ignore Order 66 so you can get out? Would escaping with your lives be worth Steve's rage if you actually do something so foolish?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23485 on: October 13, 2015, 10:57:25 pm »

Hey guys are there like chems and other equipment which can increase endurance

Second where can my character gain in character knowledge of previous mission's and all equipment?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23486 on: October 13, 2015, 10:58:39 pm »

Hey guys are there like chems and other equipment which can increase endurance

Second where can my character gain in character knowledge of previous mission's and all equipment?
Yes

Ask someone IC and they'll give you directions to the VR and armory respectively.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23487 on: October 13, 2015, 11:02:32 pm »

Yeah she knows that but how would she gain knowlege of previous missions and convicts she knows about the vr that there are machines there but i dont know how abigail would know something exists so she can buy it

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #23488 on: October 13, 2015, 11:11:03 pm »

"What has this group done before?  Is there a log of past missions?" or "What are some of the biggest [successes/failures] of this group?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23489 on: October 13, 2015, 11:14:03 pm »

Okay but what about supplies..i could maybe ask piecewise if abigail asks armory master can hand a list or explain all items which would allow abigail to know about all buyable item's. In character
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 11:15:35 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
Pages: 1 ... 1564 1565 [1566] 1567 1568 ... 2205