Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1500 1501 [1502] 1503 1504 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2487453 times)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #22515 on: September 25, 2015, 01:32:24 am »

I'm tellin' ya, I could probably finance it with hippies organs. I just need a van, a sign with "non-GMO, pesticide free, organic fruits and vegetables. Will trade for pot. See inside for details.", a quick acting sedative, and someone with questionable morals and some halfway decent medical training.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22516 on: September 25, 2015, 02:03:22 am »

I'm tellin' ya, I could probably finance it with hippies organs. I just need a van, a sign with "non-GMO, pesticide free, organic fruits and vegetables. Will trade for pot. See inside for details.", a quick acting sedative, and someone with questionable morals and some halfway decent medical training.

That's how M23 should be done.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22517 on: September 25, 2015, 03:00:24 am »

That's how M23 should be done.

You got this. M23 is how Piecewise is outsourcing to us the planning of his fundraiser project.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #22518 on: September 25, 2015, 09:11:05 am »

-snip-
It's a start.
:o
UH OH.
That's... old (original) ER, right?.. HMRC barracks and stasis pods lining one of the walls.

Just... just...
Oh dear, I'll have to sell my organs, mortgage my place and sell myself into slavery to see it fully financed and developed. Do you think it could ever be fully encoded, with all the non-standard (reality-pwning semi-random) Fun?
No idea. I'm using this as an opportunity to learn the system and try and create something at the same time.

The idea is to start you on the ship, let you pick a crew of 3 other characters (chosen from our more famous historical figures) and then throw you down into a mission. I'm thinking a sort of dungeon crawly thing set on the Quiet world where you venture down into the depths of it. Because that will be easiest to do for an amateur like me.

And if you really wanna finance me, the patreon is there. I've actually used money from it to make this thing so far.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #22519 on: September 25, 2015, 10:35:40 am »

So I am an ARM volunteer shipped to Sword from some god-forsaken piece of space on outer rims. Do I just walts in and business as usual?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #22520 on: September 25, 2015, 10:41:05 am »

I assume so.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #22521 on: September 25, 2015, 10:43:59 am »

Well first, he's invisible. Second, He's not in the room.  I don't intend him to enact random violence; but he now exists as the finger of god should people start getting troublesome.
So he's Nyars' pet then?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22522 on: September 25, 2015, 10:49:32 am »

Don't look at her chest.[/tt]

Can't wait to see this roll go wrong.
One wheel short of a wagon

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #22523 on: September 25, 2015, 10:57:49 am »

Don't look at her chest.[/tt]

Can't wait to see this roll go wrong.

You roll a 1! Your gaze slips and lands on the AM's chest. It stays there for so long, the AM starts to wonder if your brain has stopped working.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22524 on: September 25, 2015, 10:58:55 am »

Erm... it wouldn't take that long for fun stuff to start happening, I reckon.

Not if you roll specifically.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #22525 on: September 25, 2015, 01:27:06 pm »

Aw, she's more laid back these days; worst case is she'd just throw you out from the kiosk area.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22526 on: September 25, 2015, 02:28:29 pm »

Will be AFK for weekend, btw, union guys, so not sure how to manage that and the nyartifact sale.

Nunzillor

« Reply #22527 on: September 25, 2015, 02:33:58 pm »

Just tell spazyak the nyartifact you have your eye on, and he'll take care of it?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22528 on: September 25, 2015, 02:39:44 pm »

Sure, I'll transfer the tokens.... union people, what nyartifact looks good, btw? We could get the cheap 5 token one and share it if it worked like that, but we can probably afford one of the more expensive ones now.

Nunzillor

« Reply #22529 on: September 25, 2015, 02:43:13 pm »

It's impossible to really tell what "looks" good, in my opinion, but the description of Sullen Moon (several boxes) does sound like it has a greater potential to be more easily shared.  I could easily be dead wrong about that,  but my vote still goes towards that one.

It looks like we could also just barely afford to buy two, so I actually vote for Sullen Moon and Rude Border.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 03:00:48 pm by Nunzillor »
Pages: 1 ... 1500 1501 [1502] 1503 1504 ... 2205