Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1486 1487 [1488] 1489 1490 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2487636 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #22305 on: September 20, 2015, 06:07:57 pm »

To be fair, I don't think many people outside the Vatican know much about Latin.
I can't speak it or anything, but I know some about it because english stuff from it.

Also I'm sure a lot of catholics know it.

I just get annoyed when people fail to do even a google search before declaring an entire faith satanic.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22306 on: September 20, 2015, 06:30:35 pm »

A lot of the masses are in English these days, though. I imagine they know some words, but they're nowhere near fluent or anything.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22307 on: September 21, 2015, 01:38:36 am »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22308 on: September 21, 2015, 01:45:00 am »

I'm not even opening those links, I want to keep my brain intact.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22309 on: September 21, 2015, 01:45:25 am »

I'm not even opening those links, I want to keep my brain intact.
+1
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22310 on: September 21, 2015, 02:13:42 am »

The links I inevitably run into when I look into cool magnet things...

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22311 on: September 21, 2015, 07:11:43 am »

Fucking americans and their lack of knowledge of latin.

LUCIFER MEANS MORNING STAR! REVELATIONS 22:16!  JESUS REFERS TO HIMSELF AS THE MORNING STAR! NO, THE CATHOLICS ARE NOT WORSHIPING SATAN!

Man, how many popes in a row have all been called the anti-christ?  I think all of them.
I believe it was Martin Luther who began the trend, though i am sure it occurred before him. I say he 'started' it because of the major influence the reformation has had on Christian thinking,worldwide. He had much better reason to consider the Pope antichristian than lots of people today, though there is a certain fringe theology which is remarkably popular in America that generally holds the Roman Catholic church to be the harlot on the beast from Revelation. To be honest, it is a probably much better thought out and articulated theory than any in those videos you were editing.

It's still wrong, of course. Invalid and fallacious. Erroneous, misguided and failing in some of the basic Christian tests. But better thought out than many worldviews commonly held.

On the other hand .... upside down cross whaaaaaaaaa?!?

Oh, right, The Cross of St. Peter, who, according to tradition, requested to be crucified upside down because he felt unworthy to die in the same manner as his Lord. So the upside down cross is a moark of true Christian humility (and also Satan worship, for some reason).

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #22312 on: September 21, 2015, 08:42:03 am »

How much would it cost to replace my monorazor naginata with one made from forcefield? Assume same size and with an accompanying sheath for safe storing. Also, how difficult would it be to wield? What's the chance of unfortunate accidents?
Am I the only one imagining a giant AOW in one of those quickdraw katana duels?
He would be like a chunky Raiden.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22313 on: September 21, 2015, 09:03:34 am »

How much would it cost to replace my monorazor naginata with one made from forcefield? Assume same size and with an accompanying sheath for safe storing. Also, how difficult would it be to wield? What's the chance of unfortunate accidents?
i kinda wanted to make a lttle mechanical thing for the monoblades but decided against it when i found out the larger ones were gonna be expensive.

basically its a mechanical sheathe, but it pushes the blade out either forwards, upwrads, or rotated at 90 degrees.
so you could have a combo sword/axe/kama or a spear/halberd/scythe depending on the length of the handle its attached to.

feel free to steal the idea if it interests you.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #22314 on: September 21, 2015, 09:31:22 am »

Well that video is done. It's unlisted for the moment because...well we haven't passed the set date of the supposed end of days.

If you would like to take a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaR9oLLugiQ

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #22315 on: September 21, 2015, 09:39:50 am »

3 hours?!?! Oh man, I can't believe you worked so much on this. I commend you.
Now I have something to play in the background while reading waiting for THE END.
Looking good so far. I liked the music/opening scene combo, felt well combined. Currently on Green day and the guy that adds up numbers until he gets the ones he wants...
EDIT: Oh man, I paused the video and laughed for about a minute with the "Warner Brothers".
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 09:43:59 am by Parisbre56 »

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22316 on: September 21, 2015, 09:44:23 am »

Watching it now for bonus irony points if the End actually does come!  ;D

(And if it doesn't, well, Piecewise already made fun of it, so it's not like I would have awaited it anyway. Hmph.)
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22317 on: September 21, 2015, 09:53:25 am »

Hmm, the audio difference between the static and the actual people talking is a bit annoying.
But oh my god how amazing was that hand in the gears thing?
Alan help.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #22318 on: September 21, 2015, 10:00:16 am »

Hmm, the audio difference between the static and the actual people talking is a bit annoying.
But oh my god how amazing was that hand in the gears thing?
Unfortunately there's not much I can do about that. The audio in WMM is...well screwy at best. Huge swaths of the slider seem to change nothing, but then going from 50% to 51% is the difference between deafening and muted. Doesn't help that a lot of the videos were quiet to begin with.

Heh, the video has 10 copy right strikes because of the music and is blocked in germany. Oh well, guess I can't monetize it!

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22319 on: September 21, 2015, 10:04:17 am »

Wow, I'm surprised that woman didn't point out how the plane parts landed on reunion island and said something like 'Oh this means that everyone on that plane had reunited with god'.
It was really a lost opportunity there.
PW I beg of you if any more conspiracy theories pop up like this one please make another compilation video.
Edit: Speaking of, PW, how could you have not noticed that name? Br. Guy Consolmagno? Guy Consulter?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 10:06:19 am by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
Alan help.
Pages: 1 ... 1486 1487 [1488] 1489 1490 ... 2205