Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1443 1444 [1445] 1446 1447 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2495190 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #21660 on: September 02, 2015, 05:28:41 pm »

Hmm. I think I will volunteer for this mission, given that it suits my purposes well. One clarification about levelling up, though, I haven't done it in so goddamn long I've forgotten: do we get 5 points to allocate across both stats and skills, or 5 points for stats and 5 points for skills?

The latter.
YUS

Say PW, are you still editing the original post in the original thread for permadead people?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:30:16 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21661 on: September 02, 2015, 05:37:48 pm »

If you can arrange transportation, sure.  :P

Transportation was never a problem. Unless you are on a mission right now.
That was just my funnyman way of saying that I'm lightyears away and on a UWM-controlled planet and undercover and in the process of kidnapping someone.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21662 on: September 02, 2015, 05:44:35 pm »

I'm sorry my phone thinks sheath is actually sheet

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #21663 on: September 02, 2015, 05:49:37 pm »

That was just my funnyman way of saying that I'm lightyears away and on a UWM-controlled planet and undercover and in the process of kidnapping someone.

I see. I'll edit you out.

I'm sorry my phone thinks sheath is actually sheet

Dunno about sheath, one would presume they come with it.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21664 on: September 02, 2015, 06:30:47 pm »

I Demand Money.

Sign me up for mission 24.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21665 on: September 02, 2015, 07:06:10 pm »

Well, I guess if we need to bump people I'll sit out the mission, but otherwise IN
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21666 on: September 02, 2015, 07:24:46 pm »

Hmm. I think I will volunteer for this mission, given that it suits my purposes well. One clarification about levelling up, though, I haven't done it in so goddamn long I've forgotten: do we get 5 points to allocate across both stats and skills, or 5 points for stats and 5 points for skills?

The latter.
YUS

Say PW, are you still editing the original post in the original thread for permadead people?

Last time I checked, Irling Ragnar, Jr. was listed. So he was as of March or so.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #21667 on: September 02, 2015, 07:58:09 pm »

The latter.
YUS

Last time I checked, Irling Ragnar, Jr. was listed. So he was as of March or so.
I tend to edit them in at the end of missions.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21668 on: September 02, 2015, 08:48:31 pm »

I (Ian Smith) wish to be in the next mission!

Slayer1557

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21669 on: September 02, 2015, 11:58:57 pm »

((Also, it still boggles my mind that PW is an English major. I'd have thought he'd be chemistry or something.))
Wut... no wai.

In any case, back to my lurking/reading everything.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21670 on: September 03, 2015, 12:30:32 am »

So I've read through the armory and I've some questions. Some for now, some for later.

The force infuser things - would it be possible to get a discount buying a large amount of them? And are they useful for punching things, or just moving? They kinda read like rechargeable kinetic amplifiers to me.
For mind controlling things, specifically subduing someone/thing and getting them to lie still until restraints are put on them, likely against their will, which would be better, the neuroconnector amp or the more expensive one?
As a side note, which one does Lars have? I may be able to work something out with him when the time comes.
PW: would I ask about what some unrevealed things like the Arbiter cloak are here, or onship?
Also approximately how many large arms does Xanessa have? Just to correctly specify my dreams of omnipunching.
Also for genemods/whatever the roboversions are called: am I restricted to one set or the other, or could I theoretically get mods from both categories?

Oh, and is it possible to make blades and such with the Pimp Cane?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 12:37:23 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #21671 on: September 03, 2015, 12:38:56 am »

Auriel volunteers.

I bet she'll be useless.

Also I'm going to be away for a few days (Thursday through Monday or so) so if I'm not back by the time the mission starts just shove me in a stasis capsule or something.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 12:41:15 am by HFS »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21672 on: September 03, 2015, 12:53:30 am »

So I've read through the armory and I've some questions. Some for now, some for later.

The force infuser things - would it be possible to get a discount buying a large amount of them? And are they useful for punching things, or just moving? They kinda read like rechargeable kinetic amplifiers to me.
For mind controlling things, specifically subduing someone/thing and getting them to lie still until restraints are put on them, likely against their will, which would be better, the neuroconnector amp or the more expensive one?
As a side note, which one does Lars have? I may be able to work something out with him when the time comes.
PW: would I ask about what some unrevealed things like the Arbiter cloak are here, or onship?
Also approximately how many large arms does Xanessa have? Just to correctly specify my dreams of omnipunching.
Also for genemods/whatever the roboversions are called: am I restricted to one set or the other, or could I theoretically get mods from both categories?

Oh, and is it possible to make blades and such with the Pimp Cane?
You can get bulk discount for anything. Punching things with them probably just gathers kinetic energy from the punch.
The expensive one, though you could just use it destroy some important nerves.
Without checking wiki I think Lars got the cheaper one.
Pimp Cane: yes, if you pass the roll.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21673 on: September 03, 2015, 12:57:20 am »

Hmm. I guess further questions will have to wait until I know how many big arms I have so I can price out the cost of getting something like 12 kinamps.
Pimp cane seems like a perfect purchase for me right now though.
Sig! Onol

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21674 on: September 03, 2015, 01:16:50 am »

Lyra wants to spend some time in the VR to deal with a self-esteem issue caused by her performance vs the AoP. I angle to go on-ship unless the playercount for the mission is less than suggested (which would be very unusual considering the most recent missions have been highly overpopulated)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 1443 1444 [1445] 1446 1447 ... 2205