Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1439 1440 [1441] 1442 1443 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494804 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #21600 on: September 01, 2015, 07:17:51 am »

you could advance upwards through the ceiling with a few cuts of Han's monomachete
Can they though? I thought the problem with monoatomic razors and implements based on similar technology was that they can not stab, they can only chop.
That's why I gave him the Aster-Ex, he has +2 uncon, he can handle it, right?
Since +1 means you can handle things in a no-stress situation and (I assume) you are not in an immediate danger, he'd probably have to roll a one to fail, and even then he'll probably just fail to set up the explosives somehow or maybe waste a detonator, I don't think there'll be a TPK explosion.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #21601 on: September 01, 2015, 07:51:22 am »

Quote from: Maurice -> Hasala
Oh, and one more thing... While you are at it, I want you to strafe that pile of people with your laser. Remember that they don't "die" even with heads lacking, but probably can be inconvenienced by dismemberment and/or lack of limbs. If doing it while observing them doesn't work, consider closing eyes or using a Mad Hatter snapshot instead of video feed. The "foundation" of the pile has nowhere to go, anyway.
Spare them not; this an order. I take full responsibility.

You may have just ordered Pancaek's death. he might be in that pile.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #21602 on: September 01, 2015, 07:54:06 am »

He's a synthflesh bot, he can survive without limbs. And I doubt a laser rifle sweep is enough to seriously damage synthflesh. Besides, the frozen will probably be completely invulnerable and unable to be affected by the outside world.

EDIT:
aww, this ->   3:) doesn't do the devil emoji ...

Those are our "hidden" smileys:
O0 >:D C:-) 0:) ^-^ :))

Code: [Select]
O0 >:D C:-) 0:) ^-^ :))
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 07:56:08 am by Parisbre56 »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21603 on: September 01, 2015, 08:02:45 am »

Did you know about this trick?

O0  = O0
>:D  = >:D
C:-)  = C:-)
0:)  = 0:)
^-^  = ^-^
:)) = :))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #21604 on: September 01, 2015, 08:10:02 am »

:o I did not, or I'd be using the fuck out of them. :))

>:D
(the angel one is obvious but I thought the devil one would be with the 3 instead of the >)
Someone showed me the officer one earlier.

Not sure I'm Jive enough for O0, but I definitely feel like a cat who's gotten into the cream ^-^

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #21605 on: September 01, 2015, 08:40:59 am »

Yeah, there are also some useful tricks if you read the manual.

For example, you can use the anchor BBCode to link to specific parts of posts, useful when you have large posts, like FAQs or indexes.

Or if you have links that you don't want to open in a new window/tab (for example, you want to link the next update in a suggestion game), you can use iurl links.

• Or you can use various list tags
  • like hiragana
    • Roman
      • Or
      • Greek

And other, less useful things. It's a good bookmark to have.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #21606 on: September 01, 2015, 09:50:30 am »

bookmarked. thanks!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #21607 on: September 01, 2015, 01:24:28 pm »

https://www.gog.com/game/stasis

A horror scifi game called "Stasis" came out today.

I figured people around here might be interested.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21608 on: September 01, 2015, 01:27:25 pm »

I wonder where does the ER-modern law (UWM and ARM) stand on the matter of mind-controlled enemy combatants...
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #21609 on: September 01, 2015, 01:29:15 pm »

If I had to guess, I'd say "if they're shooting at us, shoot them back."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21610 on: September 01, 2015, 01:29:40 pm »

I wonder where does the ER-modern law (UWM and ARM) stand on the matter of mind-controlled enemy combatants...
There is no law, there is only the victor.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21611 on: September 01, 2015, 01:32:51 pm »

Shhh! Don't say it so loud! Steve declared we'll face War Crimes Tribunal after we are victorious, so face it we shall.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #21612 on: September 01, 2015, 01:36:33 pm »

Shhh! Don't say it so loud! Steve declared we'll face War Crimes Tribunal after we are victorious, so face it we shall.

Better prepare an escape to whatever equivalent of South America in ER-verse is beforehand. Or have a spare uniform without ARM decals hanging in the drawer, something that would say "anarchist revolutionary type". Better be judged as a scum than a member of evil faction.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 01:40:05 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #21613 on: September 01, 2015, 01:42:18 pm »

To be fair, the last time I remember him saying that, we were casually murdering civilians.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #21614 on: September 01, 2015, 01:46:16 pm »

And by "face it" you mean "have some people taken out of stasis and modified to look like us, or better yet clone ourselves and then have those people executed for their crimes during the 'war of liberation'?" Because I think you can ask the Doc for some pointers if you mean that.
Pages: 1 ... 1439 1440 [1441] 1442 1443 ... 2205